AvaTrade Review

AvaFx.com

Updated: Jan 27, 2021 · AvaTrade.com  · Is this your company?

AvaTrade is a forex broker. Ava Trade offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. AvaTrade.com offers over 50 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, gold, silver, stocks, indices, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

AvaTrade
June 2020:  An AvaTrade employee has told the FPA that "we are one of 3000 companies to use the same IP."  The FPA wonders about the security of sensitive client personal and financial information with so many offices of so many companies sharing the same IP address.
Summer 2018:  The FPA asks ALL AvaTrade reviewers  to please include their account number in their review.

If you submit a review and it is not approved within 5 business days, please CLICK HERE, read the message, and fill out the form if necessary.  EVERY person who submits information from the form will get a reply from the FPA.

September 2013:   AvaTrade has not been able to provide the FPA with information about how the company can tell what is a normal off-market fill vs. what is arbitrage.

Until this issue is resolved, the FPA recommends against using Forex News Gun software or any other news trading software with AvaTrade.com.

Other websites of this company include AvaTrade.co.za.

Established: 2006
Address: Five Lamps Place, 77-80 Amiens Street, Dublin 1, DO1A742, Dublin, Ireland
Contact: cs@avatrade.com, 353 766803327
Regulators: ASIC #406684, CBI #C53877, FFAJ #1574, FSA #1662, FSCA #45984, AD-FSRA #190018, BVI FSC #
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader, AvaOptions, AvaTradeGO, DupliTrade
CFD: (500+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
ZuluTrade: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Boleto, DinPay, FasaPay, gCard, Neteller, PaySec, SafeCharge, Skrill, VoguePay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Boleto, DinPay, FasaPay, gCard, Neteller, PaySec, SafeCharge, Skrill, Tranzila, UnionPay, VeriTrans, VoguePay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of AvaTrade.com on our forum

AvaTrade.com profile provided by AvaTrade CCare, Apr 13, 2020

AvaTrade is an award-winning online broker offering Contracts for Difference (CFDs) on Commodities, Stocks, Indices, Cryptocurrencies and more. The company is regulated across 6 jurisdictions with a global clientele in over 150 countries.

Nigeria, Nigeria,
Jan 18, 2021,

PENDING WITHDRAWAL

I placed a withdrawal on my Avatrade account 6027872 to my bank account on 23/12/2020 and till date I am yet to receive credit. I have chatted with the customer care rep several times with several promises request would be resolved. They promised to send a proof that the funds has been sent and till date no credit in my bank or reasonable response from Avatrade. I have never been this frustrated with a broker like this. Totally disappointed with Avatrade.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Jan 26, 2021:
Dear Karoesete,

We thank you for providing your details in order for us to look into the details for you and liaise with you directly.

Our team will be in touch shortly to assist further.

Uy Cai,
Hanoi, Viet Nam,
Jan 14, 2021,

Stress-free mobile scalping with Ava Trade

I have recently discovered mobile scalping. I have a very specific understanding of scalping. From my point of view, the very essence of scalping is to make as many short trades a day as possible. As for this shortness, I mean that a trade shouldn’t be held more than five minutes. In most cases, I hold them even less than a minute. I guess that too much thinking can only increase the likelihood of making a fatal error. It’s like thinking too much when playing chess. As a scalper, you need to act on your gut feeling. You need to feel the market, and you can acquire this skill only through intensive trading. The less you trade, the less skillful as a trader you are.
AvaTradeGo from AvaTrade is a very good app that makes mobile scalping a very intuitive and pleasant process. I don’t want to be glued to the screen, scanning charts within a day. Instead, I trade small lots using AvaTradeGo, thus excluding enormous psychological pressure.

Dear Uy,

We appreciate you taking the time to highlight your positive experience with AvaTrade, and we thank for taking the time to do so.

Akshay Rimal,
Poipet, Cambodia,
Jan 6, 2021,

automated trading available

I like AvaTrade because there's automated trading available, one of the best features if you haven't enough time to spend for trading. I'm using DupliTrade, so I just follow other traders signals via MT4 in real time. Of course, if you have enough time and experience, that's better to trade on your own, but not all traders can afford spending hours and hours sitting in front of the PC (and some simply have no skills to trade with profit). So, from this POV, automated trading is win-win activity.

Dear Akshay,

Ell Abodunrin,
Nairobi, Kenya,
Dec 29, 2020,

I shifted to Ava Trade

I’m used to working with several brokers at the same time. I rarely trade just with one. From my point of view, an ideal broker is a myth. It doesn’t exist, to my great regret. However, when I trade with several brokers, they somehow back each other and thus give me peace of mind. I know for sure that if there’s something wrong with one of my brokers, I still can have a chance with others.
This year, I joined several new brokers and Ava Trade is one of them. I would like to tell a couple words about this company.
Why do I choose companies like Ava Trade? It’s because they cater to conservative traders. Here I mean that the broker provides tried and tested trading solutions such as Metatraders, provides the whole array of financial instruments, and also acts as a reliable platform. As for the latter, the broker didn’t give me grounds to call it a scam. The trading process is smooth and hassle-free, while all of my withdrawals were completed successfully.

Dear Ell,

Ejiro,
United Kingdom, United Kingdom,
Dec 27, 2020,

Account freezing

I usually trade the news and I am quite proficient at it. At this instance, I traded the news and when I tried to close the trade, the platform froze and will not respond till it was at a loss. I spoke to their customer care and they still refuse to take responsibity even when it is clear on the charts u see a break. I am very disappointed and the broker should not be trusted
Dear Ejiro,

We kindly ask for further details, such a registered email address with us, or a trading account number, in order for us to investigate promptly. You may of course provide a Customer Service Reference too.

You may reach us at cs@avatrade.com or via Live Chat from our website to provide the details.

We look forward to receiving more information to allow us to respond further.

Shayder,
Tanay, Philippines,
Dec 27, 2020,

Choose the best conditions

Best conditions - this is what will enable you to realise your potential, because each of us has our own preferences and trading strategies but each uniqie trading system needs good executions and moderate trading fees. I think the fees and service here are good enough.
I paid attention to MT5 and the handy mobile application, because for me this is what allows me to do the most accurate analysis. And it is true that money is withdrawn here without problems or delays.
Dear Shayder,

ENGLAND, United Kingdom,
Dec 26, 2020,

Words are not enough for me describe the experiences I have been through

What a malfunctioning and defective trading app!
Whether you believe me or not, I have lost my 80-85% of £4000 capital since I started trading with AvaTrade. Almost all these losses happened to me because of their defective and malfunctioning trading app.

To be explicit, one major loss occurred because this app did not allow me to close or put a stop loss when the position was in profit. Secondly, I have lost several times when I placed my trading position with the “AvaProtect” on; despite having this feature on, the app failed to execute its tasks I requested it to.

Thirdly, I have had several login issues and access problems and as a result of these issues, I had huge losses and lost great opportunities to make a profit from the trade.

And the worst part is that the customer support teams kept lying to my face saying my issue would be resolved within next 24hrs since 3 weeks ago. I have emailed my account manager and he failed to deliver the promises he made. I have been in touch with the customer support via their online chat and nothing happened. I have called them up several times and they kept saying “it’s under investigation by the relevant department” every day. The list goes on....

To support my query, I have already submitted relevant evidence and documents to them and yet I am being disregarded no matter what I do.

At this point, I have done everything I could to get my hard-earned money and it seems they are not willing to refund my money back.

What else on the world do I have to do to recover my hard-earned money lost because of this malfunctioning and defective trading app???
Dear Duresa7,

We kindly request further details, such a registered email address with us, or a trading account number, in order for us to investigate promptly; should you have a Customer Service Reference to hand too, we will be able to use this too.

We look forward to receiving more information to allow us to respond further.

Unai Mendez,
Nellore, India,
Dec 20, 2020,

I enjoy their mobile application

I occasionally discovered that broker online. By that time I was looking for another broker and decided to have a closer look at Ava Trade. I attentively studied their trading conditions and found them acceptable.
Of all modern trading terminals, I prefer Metatrader 5 because it retains the basic functionality of its legendary predecessor while introducing new features such as the depth of the market and the increased number of timeframes.
As for the technical side of trading with this broker, it suits me. I haven’t faced any execution issues.
But what impressed me most was their AvaTradeGo. This mobile application became a good supplement to MT5. The coordinated use of this app alongside Metatrader 5 became a part of my trading strategy.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Dec 23, 2020:
Dear Unai,

Simeon Rueden,
Bangkok, Thailand,
Dec 12, 2020,

best tools

When registering an account with AvaTrade, I thought it was another typical broker. I was seeking a just trustworthy brokerage service without expecting anything special from it. But I was pleasantly surprised by decent trading opportunities it provides. Apart from reliable trading platforms Metatrader 5 and Metatrader 4, it also offers AvaTradeGo - a very user-friendly trading mobile app. I first opened an MT5 account but then had to open another to trade with AvaTradeGo. These platforms back each other. Of course, MT5 boasts the ultimate functionality, but AvaTradeGo always comes in handy when I don’t have an opportunity to access my laptop.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Dec 15, 2020:
Dear Simeon,

Amparo Tremblay,
Cairo, Egypt,
Dec 11, 2020,

Cool traders club in Ava Soci

I use the service of social trade in Avatrade. It's implemented through a mobile app. And here, you can not just connect a strategy on which the trades will be copied to your account. Here you can really communicate with professional traders!
It seems to me that Avatrade has stepped into the future. I've never seen such a service before.
The company has implemented this solution together with Pelican Trading. It turned out to be a kind of social network for traders. There you have a feed with posts, which contain trading signals from different authors. You can follow those traders that you like more. You have a lot to choose from. There is also a section with traders groups.
In addition to the social network functionality, Ava Social also has direct access to your account. In other words, you trade and communicate simultaneously. Cool idea! I recommend it to everyone.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Dec 15, 2020: