AvaTrade Review

AvaFx.com

Updated: Jul 13, 2020 · AvaTrade.com  · Is this your company?

AvaTrade is a forex broker. Ava Trade offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. AvaTrade.com offers over 50 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, gold, silver, stocks, indices, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

AvaTrade
June 2020:  An AvaTrade employee has told the FPA that "we are one of 3000 companies to use the same IP."  The FPA wonders about the security of sensitive client personal and financial information with so many offices of so many companies sharing the same IP address.
Summer 2018:  The FPA asks ALL AvaTrade reviewers  to please include their account number in their review.

If you submit a review and it is not approved within 5 business days, please CLICK HERE, read the message, and fill out the form if necessary.  EVERY person who submits information from the form will get a reply from the FPA.

September 2013:   AvaTrade has not been able to provide the FPA with information about how the company can tell what is a normal off-market fill vs. what is arbitrage.

Until this issue is resolved, the FPA recommends against using Forex News Gun software or any other news trading software with AvaTrade.com.

Other websites of this company include AvaTrade.co.za.

Established: 2006
Address: Five Lamps Place, 77-80 Amiens Street, Dublin 1, DO1A742, Dublin, Ireland
Contact: cs@avatrade.com, 353 766803327
Regulators: ASIC #406684, CBI #C53877, FFAJ #1574, FSA #1662, FSCA #45984, AD-FSRA #190018, BVI FSC #
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader, AvaOptions, AvaTradeGO, DupliTrade
CFD: (500+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
ZuluTrade: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Boleto, DinPay, FasaPay, gCard, Neteller, PaySec, SafeCharge, Skrill, VoguePay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Boleto, DinPay, FasaPay, gCard, Neteller, PaySec, SafeCharge, Skrill, Tranzila, UnionPay, VeriTrans, VoguePay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of AvaTrade.com on our forum

AvaTrade.com profile provided by AvaTrade CCare, Apr 13, 2020

AvaTrade is an award-winning online broker offering Contracts for Difference (CFDs) on Commodities, Stocks, Indices, Cryptocurrencies and more. The company is regulated across 6 jurisdictions with a global clientele in over 150 countries.

Berta,
Brazil, Brazil (really the offices of AvaTrade in Israel),
May 25, 2020,

Verification process not efficient

I am trying to get my account verified since January and they always reject by proof of residence. I have provided Electricity bill under my name and issued within last 3 months, they said they will also need my payslip, i have sent them, then they have requested for also my tax documentation, i have sent it, they have rejected everything! Poor customer service and Compliance team. Going to deposit my $1000 elsewhere.

This review was left for a different broker from inside the offices of AvaTrade.  The FPA considers this sort of action to be extremely unethical.  Leaving a review for a competing company without disclosing that the reviewer works for the competitor is a violation of the law in the USA as well as other countries.  The FPA has a policy against allowing competitors to review each other.  Every reviewer must click a button certifying that I have no business or personal relationship with the reviewed company or any of its competitors, except as a client before a review can be submitted.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.
Marcel,
Oran, Algeria,
Jul 9, 2020,

You can't tell in advance

I think that many people rely on the reviews too much. They ask other traders, participate in communities, check all the regulations literally by contacting the CySEC office itself, etc. Some tell brokers are all the same and there is no point to choose carefully. Ava
Both are wrong IMHO.
Of course you can't be too naive when choosing a broker, however, noone can tell in advance whether he will be totally satisfied with the brokerage based on the reviews. For example I can tell I'm totally pleased with AvaTrade's support. But what if you really want your broker to invite you for tea to the office and ask how's your grandma doing? Do you get what I mean?
This broker's trading fees fit my trading style perfectly, but if you scalp like 5 trades per minute, you might want to staart looking for better fees. And so on.
So what I suggest doing is don't waste too much time reading all these reviews.
Choose a regulated broker that offers the assets you want to trade at affordable trading fees. Then see how it goes. There might be some peculiarities in the work of you r broker that might drive you crazy or make you the happiest client. You will never know in advance, that's my point.
AvaTrade worked fine for me. I hope it will work for you too.

Garett Joi,
Ipoh, Malaysia,
Jul 5, 2020,

In my opinion, there are optimal conditions

And believe me, I have something to compare it with, because I've gone through a lot of companies before finding something that suits you and a place where you can realize your potential.
What have I marked for myself here? Here we have found good MT terminals, which can be used for technical analysis of the market and for using various strategies. They work well, slippages and delays are rare here.
They also prepare a lot of analytical information, which can be used for trading in the future.

Dear Garrett,

We appreciate you taking the time to highlight your positive experience with AvaTrade, and we thank for taking the time to do so.

Yadav,
Centurion, South Africa,
Jul 3, 2020,

My experience of trading was positive

I'm trading with AvaTade for 2 years, so I have many things to share with people, who are looking to trade with this brokerage.
Regulations. Broker has 7 regulations. including Irish and Japanese, so it can be reall trusted. I've traded with unregulated b rokers as welll and I can swear that regulated brokerage is always better than unregulated. AvaTrade has regulations, so that gguarantee that brokerage manages own finanaces according to international rules.
Trading platform. I'm trading Metatrader 4, but theere's Metatrader 5 as well. I have a lot of own indicators and I'm used to MT4, but if you're considering which trading platfrom to choose - I suggest MT5, that's the platform of the next generation.
Algotrading. Algotrading is allowed and there's AvaTrade GO, which provides algorithmic trading and opened API for developing your own algorithms. I think advanced traders will find API extremely successfull.
Edcuation. I'm not interested in education, as you understand, but my friend said that educaiton is good and it really helps to understand trading
Withdrawal. Deposit is instant, but withdrawals usually takes 1-2 days, never more.

Dear Yadav,

Tsuen Wan,
Nishad Simkhada, Madagascar,
Jul 3, 2020,

I love the choice of a broker for ability to experiment here

I mean, it's pure truth. It's not enough that the market itself requires you to adapt from year to year. So you yourself want to try something new from time to time and understand more serious events and strategies.
Now I started to trade cryptocurrencies more, because it allowed me to make at least some money even when the market was under a lot of stress during quarantine.
In addition, I constantly read the analytics that is provided here and I think that this is a really useful content that can be read not only for personal development, but also to put it into practice.
So don't be lazy, motivate yourself and you will definitely succeed.

Dear Tsuen,

Barcelona, Spain,
Jun 29, 2020,

Phone spammers

They spam people all over Spain.
If you say "not interested" they will call you again and again.
Probably they will even insult you.
Unbelievable.
Believe me.

Jan 13, 2020 - 1 Star Be careful: They are phone spammers. If they ever get your phone number, they will spam you many times a day.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Jan 14, 2020 Dear Jtcash,

We are sorry you are having a bad experience. We wish to investigate for you and assist.

We kindly ask you to provide us with the trading account number and the email address you used if you are registered with us, along with the names and numbers you receive calls from, by sending us an email to cs@avatrade.com.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Warm regards.

Dear JtCash,

We kindly request to confirm whether you have been in touch with our Customer Service Department; are you able to provide your customer service reference number please?

Isaiah Jacobs,
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia,
Jun 28, 2020,

One of the best

Well, when we speak about regulated broker it's hard to highligh some technical advantages, as everything is just good. I can draw your attention to some points that may be useful for those, who just consider trading with AvaTrade,
Firstly, brokerage has regulations (6 regulations, if you want exact number). There's really a lot of regulations from reliable institutions. Important if you care about security of your funds.
Secondly, there's advanced education, you can check it on official website. i suggested it to my mate and he said it's good
Last one - there's cryptotrading. Even now there are brokers that don't provide cryptotrading, so that's additional advantage.

Dear Isaiah,

Rapeogo,
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Jun 27, 2020,

Approved to work with

The broker has enough regulations to cover several brokers. No CySec regulation, yet the other ones are reliable enough. Japan, Canada, Ireland - these are the countries where it's regulated by the local authorities. The money is safe here to put it simple.
No complaints about executions, withdrawals take 1-3 days.

Dear Rapeogo,

Tramg05,
Jun 24, 2020,

One of the best brokers

This is just my opinion and I don't claim to be 100% correct, but I think it's one of the best brokers in the industry. I have been trading with AvaTrade for 4 years, during this time I haven't faced any problems with withdrawals, as well as no other problems .
Why am I saying that this broker is one of the best?
1) I don't have much trust for regulation, personally I think that even the most regulated brokers can suddenly turn to be a scam, but still most traders say that regulation is important. AvaTrade has 6 regulations, including the regulation of the Bank of Ireland. So if you care about regulation, it's OK.
2) There is advanced training, I have trained with AvaTrade and I am satisfied with
3) Many assets, convenient trading.
In short - AvaTrade is a really respectable broker with that you think about your profits, not about problems.

Dear Tramg05,

Mahmud Hutagalung,
Bantul, Indonesia,
Jun 22, 2020,

Trade is becoming an important part of life.

And this happens exactly when you begin to understand how to analyze the market, you start to notice the regularities, you analyze your statistics and you see a constant increase in capital. That's how it happened to me, although it took me a long time to do so.
I started working for this broker about 1.5 years ago. I really wanted to find a brokerage company with adequate and safe conditions, and it seems to me that I succeeded. But most of all I like that here you can use two variants of the MT terminal, as well as use automatic services.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Jun 23, 2020: