AvaTrade.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jan 22, 2020
AvaFx.com
Summer 2018:  The FPA asks ALL AvaTrade reviewers  to please include their account number in their review.

If you submit a review and it is not approved within 5 business days, please CLICK HERE, read the message, and fill out the form if necessary.  EVERY person who submits information from the form will get a reply from the FPA.

September 2013:   AvaTrade has not been able to provide the FPA with information about how the company can tell what is a normal off-market fill vs. what is arbitrage.

Until this issue is resolved, the FPA recommends against using Forex News Gun software or any other news trading software with AvaTrade.com.

Other websites of this company include AvaTrade.co.za.

About AvaTrade.com

AvaTrade is a forex broker. Ava Trade offers the MT4 and Mobile trading currency platforms. AvaTrade.com offers currency pairs,,cryptocurrencies, gold, silver, stocks, indices, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Maximum Leverage:30:1
Minimum to Open Live:$100
Established:2006
Address:Five Lamps Place, 77-80 Amiens Street, Dublin 1, DO1A742, Dublin, Ireland
Contact:cs@avatrade.com, 353 766803327
Regulators: ASIC #406684, CBI #C53877, FFAJ #1574, FSA #1662, FSCA #45984, BVI FSC #
Trading platforms:MT4, MT5, WebTrader, AvaOptions, AvaTradeGO, DupliTrade
ECN: No
Currencies:(55+)
Cryptocurrencies:(10+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(500+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
PAMM: No
ZuluTrade: Yes
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Boleto, DinPay, FasaPay, gCard, Neteller, PaySec, SafeCharge, Skrill, VoguePay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Boleto, DinPay, FasaPay, gCard, Neteller, PaySec, SafeCharge, Skrill, Tranzila, UnionPay, VeriTrans, VoguePay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of AvaTrade.com on our forum

AvaTrade.com profile provided by AvaTrade CCare, Dec 9, 2019

AvaTrade, the leading forex and CFD broker, was founded in 2006 and offers over 1000 financial instruments, top trading platforms, and a cutting-edge mobile app, AvaTradeGO. Clients enjoy personal account managers and multi-lingual customer service. AvaTrade accommodates to traders of all levels and further ensures secured trading with advanced encryption and fully segregated accounts. AvaTrade is regulated in the EU, Japan, Australia, South Africa, Middle East & BVI.

riyadh, Saudi Arabia,
Jan 20, 2020,

long time client with problems

i've first opened and account in 2007-8 the again in 2009-10 with AVA FX aka AVA Trader.
overall experience was good - many instruments and straight forward platform with helpful personal account manager.
Aside from the few times they tweaked with my account behind curtains during high volatility instances in the market; which lead me to stop dealing with AVA, tbh.

however, im not aware of their performance post-2012 and avatrade.com seems to be down right now (been thinking to give them one last try)

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Jan 21, 2020:
Dear Jamir0n,

We would love to welcome you on board with us. Our traders enjoy 1000+ instruments and many new additions to the fold here at AvaTrade, including Sharp Trader that is our very own Trading Academy, our in-house vibrant YouTube channel sharing exclusive insights with our traders, and of course, our mobile app, AvaTradeGO; letting you keep your finger on the pulse wherever you are.

If you wish, kindly drop us an email to cs@avatrade with your details requesting to have a chat with one of our team, and our customer service team will arrange exactly that for you.

We can answer any questions you may have, and welcome you to AvaTrade should you decide to join us.

We look forward to hearing from you,

Barcelona, Spain,
Jan 13, 2020,

Phone spammers

Be careful: They are phone spammers. If they ever get your phone number, they will spam you many times a day.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Jan 14, 2020:
Dear Jtcash,

We are sorry you are having a bad experience. We wish to investigate for you and assist.

We kindly ask you to provide us with the trading account number and the email address you used if you are registered with us, along with the names and numbers you receive calls from, by sending us an email to cs@avatrade.com.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Warm regards.

caltagirone, Italy,
Dec 15, 2019,

Simone Spinelli

Very professional desktop by Simone. Every month we produce profit, averange 5% to month. The best service for passive growth

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Dec 16, 2019:
Dear IntoTheWild1990,

We are pleased to hear you enjoy a great rapport with Simone from the AvaTrade team, and that trading itself is going well for you.

We thank you for taking the time to share your positive five-star experience, and for choosing AvaTrade; it is great to have you on board.

Accra, Ghana,
Dec 13, 2019,

How the hell is your online support service so terrible

I need to know how to withdraw my 1500dollars from my account my broker is always telling me my money keeps reversing when he sends it to my account and keeps telling to pay 100dollars so it can be solved i have paid twice already and still no money you guy need to get your s*** straight and what the hell kind of customer service are u running

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Dec 16, 2019:
Dear Nanor,

We do not charge for withdrawals and certainly do not request any fee to oversee admin related to withdrawal-related queries – therefore we kindly ask you provide us with more information as to who you are speaking of in your review by emailing us direct at cs@avatrade.com, being sure to provide your trading account number to us should you have one with us.

Manzini, Eswatini,
Dec 4, 2019,

I had a problem with withdrawal issues with Avatrade

I had a problem with avatrade with withdrawing my money. I had withdraw my money on October and still I did not receive my money. When I contacted them via chat, they said they sent the money and they suggested that I should contact my bank. Guess what? at the bank they said they cant help me unless I get a swift copy so that they can trace the money. Again, I spoke with avatrade via chat again, they said I should get a bank statement from October. I did exactly that and I sent to them. After that they said I should wait for some few weeks and they will let me know. After few fews, I receive an email from them, stating that they had sent the money via my credit card/ They also gave me ana ARN and srcreen shot of an image . They also stated that I should contact my credit card provider and give them the ARN to trace the fund for me. Now I was confused what to do. I then decided to go to my bank, asking if they can help. At the bank, they said, they can help me unless I give them a swift copy. I then try to contact my credit card provider, I did not get any help from them. I then went back to avtrade and tell them that I didnt get help from my credit card provider. Well, they said I should wait for few days, so that they can communicate with their bank and help me to trace the fund. Few days later, I received an email from them stating that I should contact my credit provider again and give them the ARN number to trace it. I then decided to just forget about my money coz I ve been doing this for almost 3 months now. So for me Avatrade it not good on withdrawals and am not the only one with the same issue.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Dec 5, 2019:
Dear Maxpaynne,

We kindly request you to email us at cs@avatrade.com with your trading account number and registered email so we can locate you in our system, and then we can proceed to guide you. You can also reach us instantly with the Live Chat facility from our website.

ARN codes can only be traced by your card provider; it is a fast process and there is no need to give up, contact us, and we will walk you through the exact steps.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Santiago, Chile,
Oct 23, 2019,

I've just created an account with this guys (literally 5 minutes ago) and they've already called me 10 times.

Thank god I came to this place first, after reading some reviews there's no way I'm making a deposit.
Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Oct 24, 2019:
Dear Albertojm,

If you could kindly provide us with the trading account number and the email address you registered with by sending us an email to cs@avatrade.com, we will locate you on our system and remove your contact details.

Warm regards.

RU, Russian Federation,
Oct 10, 2019,

SCAM! NOT WITHDRAWING FUNDS!

Not withdrawing my funds for 2 months already.
Support sending automated replies that my account was blocked.

Aug 15, 2019 - 1 Star blocked my account with 4k deposit
droped many messages to support, but looks like I'm receiving only automatic replies telling that my account is blocked for arbitrage and charged for the existing deposit
the fact is that there were no arbitrage
when I ask them to provide any details they reply automaticly "your account is blocked"
wrote already 15 emails for clarification but still no funds and no answers, only automatic replies
looks like these guys are scammers and just hunting your funds
acc 6356492

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Aug 21, 2019 Dear el23876,

Thank you for posting your review and thank you for providing your account number.

Kindly note that your account has been blocked due to arbitrage activity identified by our dealing desk as we already mentioned in our emails to you.

According to Terms & Conditions AvaTrade does not permit the practice of arbitrage when trading and strictly forbids any form of manipulation of its prices, execution, and platform or making transactions based on errors, omissions or misquotes on the AvaTrade platform.

Kind Regards,

Reply by AvaTrade Customer Care submitted Oct 14, 2019:
Dear el23876,

We wish to highlight that we have thoroughly investigated your case, and the trades in question are confirmed as arbitrage activity. We have provided you with detailed explanations above and beyond our obligation to do so within the terms and conditions you have agreed to.

We also wish to point out that you have received personal, detailed and specific email correspondence from AvaTrade.

You may of course file an official complaint via complaints@avatrade.com, but we remind you that we have thoroughly investigated your case already.

AvaTrade Customer Care
Trieste, Italy,
Oct 7, 2019,

A FRAUD, but they are smart, anyone wants to join a class action?

This is the truth, I'm not a customer loosing money into trade and trying to get it back from the broker. I started using this broker more than 1 year ago, I was depositing several times in order to constantly have around 10k euro in the trade account, I traded with a lot of risk and I lost. I knew it was risky but i had to try a very aggressive strategy. I managed to have 2 withdrawals in the past and everything worked well. Now i lost the money i planned to dedicate to trading and i was closing my account and withdrawing what's left. Well. IT'S NOT POSSIBLE!

Here comes the nightmare

They said the withdrwal has been done and asked me to provide a bank account balance where they could see the money hasn't arrived, I did and they asked me to provide a LEGAL WRITING from my bank stating I recieved no money. Surprise: banks do not release those statements. And they know it (did you realize they all have the same names? In my case all the guys are called Angelo ahah)

I wrote I will proceede with a lawyer. I had no further answer, they know the lawyer would cost me more than the money i had withdrawn.

I started to make 1+1 and I have strong fears AVA Trade just doesn't fill their orders on the market but take only your money. Consider most of the Traders loose money in any case. Since they have a gangster attitude, and this is widespread, from their support (NOT EXISTING) to their managers (some Angelo of different types sending always mails with wrong trade ideas) and considering my last situation, WHY THEY SHOULD EVEN BOTHER OPERNING A REAL MARKET POSITION?! Rememeber I have never seen a dishonest company doing just one thing in a dishonest way.. unfortunately.

Sure I want to get my money left back in my bank, but now I am really interested to know if my hundreds trades were OR NOT REALLY FILLED ON THE MARKETS, and I bet they weren't.

AVA Trade work on the psycology of the people managing to gain trust and than exploit it. IS IT ANOTHER "MUDOFF - PONZI SCHEME"?
Reply by AvaTrade Customer Care submitted Oct 8, 2019:
Dear Tachdoc,

We would like to assist you and address your concerns.

We have contacted you by email after trying to reach you on the telephone. We will guide you through the exact steps to obtain a letter of non receipt from your card provider, please liaise with us so we can help you.

In regards to the comments that trades are not really filled into the market, we would like to point out that we are Market Makers - this allows us to offer the most competitive spreads.

More information maybe found on our website, specifically https://support.avatrade.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001784331-Are-you-a-Market-Maker-

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Rashid MEHMOOD,
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates,
Sep 10, 2019,

Trade Account turned 0

I was trying to buy stock as soon I clicked for new trade all my stocks including the one I was unable to buy closed turning balances into zero for everything. I feel someone manipulated my account. When I asked for support they said referred to financial desk.
Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Sep 11, 2019:
Dear Rashid MEHMOOD,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review and thank you very much for providing your account number.
We are happy that your issue has been already resolved.
Please feel free to contact our support team when you have new questions.
Aug 7, 2019,

Poor Broker

i was hounded every couple of days to take up their offer of bonus deposit, it became very annoying, poor spreads compared to others and excessive fluctuations after NY session closed, i'll stop short of saying manipulation.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Aug 12, 2019:
Dear Alex,

Thank you for taking the time to review us.

Please provide your account number so we can contact you and assist you with this.

Thank you!