AvaTrade Review

AvaFx.com

Updated: Oct 21, 2020 · AvaTrade.com  · Is this your company?

AvaTrade is a forex broker. Ava Trade offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. AvaTrade.com offers over 50 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, gold, silver, stocks, indices, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

AvaTrade
June 2020:  An AvaTrade employee has told the FPA that "we are one of 3000 companies to use the same IP."  The FPA wonders about the security of sensitive client personal and financial information with so many offices of so many companies sharing the same IP address.
Summer 2018:  The FPA asks ALL AvaTrade reviewers  to please include their account number in their review.

If you submit a review and it is not approved within 5 business days, please CLICK HERE, read the message, and fill out the form if necessary.  EVERY person who submits information from the form will get a reply from the FPA.

September 2013:   AvaTrade has not been able to provide the FPA with information about how the company can tell what is a normal off-market fill vs. what is arbitrage.

Until this issue is resolved, the FPA recommends against using Forex News Gun software or any other news trading software with AvaTrade.com.

Other websites of this company include AvaTrade.co.za.

Established: 2006
Address: Five Lamps Place, 77-80 Amiens Street, Dublin 1, DO1A742, Dublin, Ireland
Contact: cs@avatrade.com, 353 766803327
Regulators: ASIC #406684, CBI #C53877, FFAJ #1574, FSA #1662, FSCA #45984, AD-FSRA #190018, BVI FSC #
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader, AvaOptions, AvaTradeGO, DupliTrade
CFD: (500+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
ZuluTrade: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Boleto, DinPay, FasaPay, gCard, Neteller, PaySec, SafeCharge, Skrill, VoguePay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Boleto, DinPay, FasaPay, gCard, Neteller, PaySec, SafeCharge, Skrill, Tranzila, UnionPay, VeriTrans, VoguePay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of AvaTrade.com on our forum

AvaTrade.com profile provided by AvaTrade CCare, Apr 13, 2020

AvaTrade is an award-winning online broker offering Contracts for Difference (CFDs) on Commodities, Stocks, Indices, Cryptocurrencies and more. The company is regulated across 6 jurisdictions with a global clientele in over 150 countries.

Katrax,
Kathmandu, Nepal,
Oct 18, 2020,

Work for results...

This is what a trader should think every day. Because only such a competent approach and ability to think through each of your next steps is what will allow you to quickly get accustomed to conditions and make a profit, and thus become a real trader.
And this is where I realized it, because there is a cool trading platform with indicators, I can do the most accurate analysis.
I also tried DupliTrade - and it turned out to be a real working format, which brought me almost 7% of my capital in a week. And I thought that passive options are not promising at all...

Dear Katrax,

We appreciate you taking the time to highlight your positive experience with AvaTrade, and we thank for taking the time to do so.

Surendra Giri,
Delhi, India,
Oct 15, 2020,

comfortable trading

I tell for sure that the attitude to the brokerage depends on the comfort of their clients. For me this comfort here consists of the facts that I can choose any convenient terminal, actively work with crypt currencies, withdraw money without delays and inflated commissions, learn something new without additional investments...

Dear Surendra,

Oct 14, 2020,

Fraud, Scam and beware from AvaTrade

Avatrade is a fraud company. Abhishek their agent calls from UAE mobile number registers me. Amit their account Manger advises trades. They will show you profits, get you to invest more and more and then lose all your money. I lost my hard earned and even borrowed money a total OF USD24200. I live in Dubai, UAE. BEWARE FROM THEM DO NOT INVEST WITH THEM. They use web based mobile numbers to call and whats app wherein you cannot call them back.

Dear Firoz,

We thank you for providing your information to allow us to locate you in our system.

We wish to highlight that our Customer Services Team is duly liaising with you via ticket 511019.

Should you require any assistance in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact us via the ticket or via Live Chat from our website.

Sloopic,
Nairobi, Kenya,
Oct 14, 2020,

I am a modern trader.

And that's why I'm attentive to everything new and unusual, because it can help to learn something new and master some new strategy.
I have been working here not so long. Before that I tried other companies, but all the time I faced some troubles. Everything seems to be fine here. At least I had already withdrawn money here and I saw that the money came to my card the same day. This is great news.
I have tried different terminals here, in general I can say that they are similar, but I feel more confident with MT4.
And trading calculators were also useful for my statistics.

Dear Sloopic,

Thgenet,
Bathinda, India,
Oct 13, 2020,

Every day

This is how I work. Because I believe that my persistence and consistency in my approach can help me earn more and more every day.
And if you think that this is impossible, I will dispel your doubts.
On weekdays I am engaged in active work. I chose MT5 because there are many tools for qualitative technical analysis. Here I tried almost all modern indicators and was able to identify a few that still help me today. I've also tried automated trading, in some cases when I'm a little busy, I use it and it also helps me to make a little profit.
On the weekends, I spend my time studying the news and keeping statistics, and there are some interesting articles about it that helped me structure my market studies.
And I also wish you all good luck and inspiration. It always makes a difference...

Dear Thgenet,

Barcelona, Spain,
Oct 5, 2020,

Phone spammers

Spamming again
Now from phone number +34611365055
Told them not to call many times
Useless

Jul 13, 2020 - 1 Star Avatrade is calling again from Madrid phone 910951143.
If you answer and say that you are not interested, they will insult you.
You can see reviews here:
And here:

Jun 29, 2020 - 1 Star They spam people all over Spain.
If you say "not interested" they will call you again and again.
Probably they will even insult you.
Unbelievable.
Believe me.

Jan 13, 2020 - 1 Star Be careful: They are phone spammers. If they ever get your phone number, they will spam you many times a day.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Jan 14, 2020 Dear Jtcash,

We are sorry you are having a bad experience. We wish to investigate for you and assist.

We kindly ask you to provide us with the trading account number and the email address you used if you are registered with us, along with the names and numbers you receive calls from, by sending us an email to cs@avatrade.com.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Warm regards.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Jul 6, 2020 Dear JtCash,

We kindly request to confirm whether you have been in touch with our Customer Service Department; are you able to provide your customer service reference number please?

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Jul 15, 2020 Dear Jtcash,

Thank you for providing the details below; we have relayed this to our Customer Service Team to investigate further.

However, to look into this thoroughly we do kindly request you to email us at cs@avatrade.com so we can search our system to see whether you are registered with us or not to enable us to establish the facts. You may mention Forex Peace Army too to enable us to compile both service tickets; and if you wish to do so via Live Chat from our website, you are welcome to do so too.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Oct 6, 2020:
Dear Jtcash,

We thank you for your updated information and we are sorry you are experiencing such occurrences - we have relayed all of the information to our Customer Services Team who will duly investigate immediately.

Jimoh,
Ibadan, Nigeria,
Sep 29, 2020,

I want to tell the truth.

I have not yet become a professional trader and I have a lot of work to do. But I hope that I will succeed, because I seem to have chosen favorable conditions. Here I tried a few trading terminals and chose mt4, I think it is a simple but functional terminal, so I feel ok trading with it.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Sep 30, 2020:
Dear Jimoh,

Ellsworm,
Douar Kalaa, Morocco,
Sep 26, 2020,

95% satisfied with trading there

I'll be fair, I'm moderate trader, I'm making a lot mistakes and I can't blame broker for them. No, I used to blame brokerage but finally I understood that's only my fault, as I don't know how to keep control over my emotions. And that's why i lthink AvaTrade suits me. It offers social trading platform. It means that I can 'subscribe' to other traders' signals and copy them in my trading. As for me, that's important thing that will allow me to earn more, even if I don't know how to trade correctly.
Yeah, it may sound psychologicaly inconvenient for some traders, but if you are bad trader and you admit this, you can find other ways to make money trading online. Or you can smash either down and lose a lot of money and efforts trying to prove yourself that you're a good trader. I'm happy that I followed the first path.

Dear Ellsworm,

Lima, Peru,
Sep 25, 2020,

Presunta Estafa de Avatrade

Avatrade never deposited the funds, and blocked all contact numbers, they owed me $ 5000 US dollars for more than 3 years.

Avatrade nunca me deposito los fondos, me bloqueo todos los números de contacto, me deben $5000 dolares americanos desde hace más de 3 años.

Dear Antoniodavalo,

We thank you for providing your details in order for us to locate you within our system.

We wish to assure you our Customer Services Team is currently investigating your case, and will duly liaise with you via the open Customer Service Tickets.

L,Anggraini,
Jakarta, Indonesia,
Sep 22, 2020,

1 year of positive experience

I can't say that my experience was perfect but it was better than I expected, 100%. There are too many myths about trading and you will never understand what trading really is before you trying. I've chose this brokerage by chance, the only one criteria that I had was 'brokerage should be regulated', so I didn't have a lot of expectations, I was just willing to try trading. After a year of trading with AvaTrade, I can say that trading is much esier that people usually expect, just keep in mind that:
1) You need a regulated brokerage
2) If you're beginner, better try education provided by brokerage. My luck was that AvaTarade offered such education, so it was easy for me.
3) Focus on most common assets. Of course, that's true that a lot of successfull traders are focusing on niche assets, but it's better to focus on the most common assets, before you start taking trading like a duck to water.
AvaTrade completely satisfied almost my needs, there is education and even trading calculator, so it's easy to learn how to trade there.

Dear L.Anggraini,