AvaTrade Review

AvaFx.com

Updated: Sep 15, 2021 · AvaTrade.com  · Is this your company?

AvaTrade is a forex broker established in 2006 with offices located across 5 continents and licensed by ASIC, FSA, and other regulators.

AvaTrade offers MetaTrader 4 and 5, AvaTradeGo, AvaOptions, and WebTrader platforms with over 50 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, vanilla options, as well as CFDs for ETFs, Indices, Stocks, precious metals and commodities.

Please read AvaTrade Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this broker.

AvaTrade
June 2020:  An AvaTrade employee has told the FPA that "we are one of 3000 companies to use the same IP."  The FPA wonders about the security of sensitive client personal and financial information with so many offices of so many companies sharing the same IP address.
Summer 2018:  The FPA asks ALL AvaTrade reviewers  to please include their account number in their review.

If you submit a review and it is not approved within 5 business days, please CLICK HERE, read the message, and fill out the form if necessary.  EVERY person who submits information from the form will get a reply from the FPA.

September 2013:   AvaTrade has not been able to provide the FPA with information about how the company can tell what is a normal off-market fill vs. what is arbitrage.

Until this issue is resolved, the FPA recommends against using Forex News Gun software or any other news trading software with AvaTrade.com.

Other websites of this company include AvaTrade.co.za, AvaTrade.es.

Established: 2006
Address: Five Lamps Place, 77-80 Amiens Street, Dublin 1, DO1A742, Dublin, Ireland
Contact: cs@avatrade.com, 353 766803327
Regulators: ASIC #406684, CBI #C53877, FFAJ #1574, FSA #1662, FSCA #45984, AD-FSRA #190018, BVI FSC #
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader, AvaOptions, AvaTradeGO, DupliTrade, Trading Central
CFD: (500+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
ZuluTrade: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Boleto, DinPay, FasaPay, gCard, Neteller, PaySec, SafeCharge, Skrill, VoguePay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Boleto, DinPay, FasaPay, gCard, Neteller, PaySec, SafeCharge, Skrill, Tranzila, UnionPay, VeriTrans, VoguePay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of AvaTrade.com on our forum

AvaTrade.com profile provided by AvaTrade CCare, Apr 13, 2020

AvaTrade is an award-winning online broker offering Contracts for Difference (CFDs) on Commodities, Stocks, Indices, Cryptocurrencies and more. The company is regulated across 6 jurisdictions with a global clientele in over 150 countries.

Sep 14, 2021,

Withdrawal is a nightmare

No matter how everything is all perfect in your account, withdrawal is a nightmare, despite the follow ups, customer service are like robots, account managers attitude is horrible specially when it comes to withdrawal requests.

Whoever plan to setup a trading account must think twice, and get prepared to face the ugly face of Avatrade

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Sep 15, 2021:
We kindly ask for further details, such a registered email address with us, or a trading account number, in order for us to investigate promptly whether you hold a registration with us. You may of course provide a Customer Service Reference too.

You may reach us at cs@avatrade.com or via Live Chat from our website to provide the details; kindly mentioning 'Forex Peace Army'

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia,
Aug 29, 2021,

BAD

The spread is wide. Very wide. Forex or BTC....wide!

Unless you are trading commodities or stocks

it is not recommended

The account manager is very friendly and the customer service is fast.

but the trading experience...bad

usually the so-called "highly regulated brokers" the spreads tend to be wide but this is a bit too much.

You can try the BTC spreads it will drive you crazy. BTC is liquid maybe not as much as EURUSD but it is. but yet the spreads are wide like exotic pairs. and they call it competitive spreads...

And after the new york session some forex pairs will have awesome spreads that will 100% hit your SL. So good luck if you are trading any of that pairs.

It is a DD market maker and they are already earning a lot when you lose, I don't understand why MM likes to make their spreads wide when they can just make it narrow... since 90% will lose anyway.

Furthermore, If you are not from UK or Australia, you are considered offshore anyway so don't think that you are protected under the regulation. That is BS. if you are not living in these 2 countries. Your account will be under some unknown island license.

overall it is a legit company but...I won't recommend it.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Sep 8, 2021:

Aba, Nigeria,
Aug 10, 2021,

AVATRADE FRAUDULENT WITHDRAWAL PRACTICES

Alex B (AvaTrade)

Jul 29, 2021, 10:24 GMT+3

Dear Chima J. Eneogwe,
Thank you for contacting AvaTrade.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the delay of the response.
As we do agree that the provided account statement, did act as proof that the funds were not received at a certain period of time, out Financial Department and Bank will now require a letter of non receipt, issued by your bank, in order for an official investigation to be opened in relation to locating the funds.
I would like to again mention, that the proof of payment is being provided from our bank and it cannot be forged in any way, as it will breach regulatory and financial rules.

My reply:
Hello is the above coming from a human being or a machine? I doubt if you know that you are in public eyes because if you do, you will be careful with this your reply that makes no sense.

Can you answer me this questions, can you successfully pay into account a foreign currency totally different from currency that the account is denominated?
Which economy or country is it practiced?

Which banking system provides you with letter as proof of receipt or transactions instead of a bank's statement of account.

Can you explain to me why you insisted on my using Bank Wire to get paid instead of usual credit card knowing quite well it's the means I credit my account with and it's not expired when your rules stipulated that money's are withdrawn via means deposited

Please if you don't have sense go and buy one, stop this nonsense argument it will lead you no where.
You are denying forgery of the proof of payment you sent to me when the bank you claimed to use have pointed out to me facts showing that it could not have immanated for them.
If you have any resemblance of integrity return my money.
Please when replying me, reply through Forex Peace Army cause this matter is in public eye.
Chima

Jul 21, 2021 - 1 Star ##
Your ticket # 701186 has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Alex B (AvaTrade)

Jul 20, 2021, 10:00 GMT+3

Dear Chima J. Eneogwe,
Thank you for choosing AvaTrade.

This email is in regard to the post made on Forex Peace Army.
First of all, I would like to apologize for this inconvenience, frustration and experience.
After reviewing all of the conversations between yourself and our customer support department, it can be confirmed that proof of the payment for $170.00, has been issued twice by our bank and financial department. Please note that the proof of payment is being provided from our bank and it cannot be forged in any way, as it will breach regulatory and financial rules. Unfortunately, there are rare cases in which an authorized and executed transactions for some reason cannot be located by the recipient's bank.
Due to this, our customer support department has followed general procedures in which AvaTrade is required to first request and receive account statements, in order to show that the funds have indeed not been received by the recipient in a certain period of time.
Unfortunately, as the second proof of payment, did not assist your bank in locating the transaction, our financial department will need an official document, issued by your bank, confirming that the funds have not been received, this document can be presented as a letter of non receipt.
The letter of non receipt is necessary for our financial department and bank, in order to open an official investigation in regard to your funds. The letter of non receipt, as it is an official bank document, acts as a formal confirmation that a certain transaction has not been received. The confirmation is then being forwarded from our financial department to our bank, in order for them to investigate the case and locate the funds.
We are confident that once the letter of non receipt is presented, and out bank carries on an investigation, the funds will be located and received on your side.

Once again, I would like to apologize for the frustration and inconvenience and hope that once the official bank document is presented, the funds will be located in a timely matter.
If you have any additional questions, try our extensive list of Frequently Asked Questions page or contact our customer support team through Chat, email or phone.

Sincerely,
Alex B

My Reply:
Mr Alex B. Thanks for your intervention but you are only repeating what your colleagues has been saying for the last three months which is sad, you people are being clever by half.

I don't know which country you are replying from and your banking protocol and procedures.

Note that I deposited into my account with credit card why force me to withdraw via bank transfer if you don't have criminal intent.

Note that you asked me to forward my statement of account as prove of non receipt of my money, when I made it available two different times, you switched over to demand bank official letter which you are aware is not obtainable anywhere you finally are demanding for card statement shame on you people, please what is the difference between bank statement and card statement please stop insulting my sensibility.

Everywhere bank statement is officail and final evidence and I have provided it to you twice kindly come clean.

I still insist that you forged the proof of payment bearing Guaranty Trust and enquiry revealed that, every transcript of online payment always will show a boldly written inscription- payment successful.

My account with first bank is clearly a Dollar denomination account and you want to convince the whole world that you successfully paid Nigerian Naira into the account, funny people if it's possible in your village it's not possible here so please return my money to me without delay.

My bank have not seen any money and I have not as well if you don't know what to do recall the money but I am certain you will not take such steps because nothing was paid. what baffles me is that if you people can be greedy towards $170 that is to those who have larger sums are in trouble with you people. Get my money and have a nice day.

Jul 19, 2021 - 1 Star Everyone should be careful with opening account with Avatrade because they have perfected means which they use to defraud unsuspecting depositors. They even forge bank transfer documents and send it to you and ask you to go find your money which you definitely wont. I have a trading account with this Avatrade which I deposited $200 via my Mastercard. Against all Their manipulation, I made profit of $270, totalling $470. Now sometimes in April 2021 I made effort to withdraw my entire money, which they replied and said it's not permitted, I subsequently reduced same to $300 which they transferred to me via the same credit card I deposited the money with. Later I requested for my remaining amount of $170 this time they insisted on wire transfer of which I asked why they claimed policy, later I gave them my bank details, later they sent me a purported proof of payment via email and asked me to go to my bank and receive my money, I have gone severally to the bank and they told me no such Money was transferred to my account by avatrade or their agent, I have reached out to avatrade with my current statement of account signed by my bank which was what they were demanding initially, now they have changed their position asking me to get a letter from the bank stating that no such money was transferred. The question for the robbers at Avatrade is how do you prove bank transaction is it through Bank statement of account or through Letter. People please don't think it can't happen to you distance yourself from Avatrade.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Jul 20, 2021 Dear Lumpen,

We thank you for providing your details in order for us to locate your registration within our system.

We wish to highlight that we continue to assist via our Customer Service Team, and an integral part of being able to assist further is the provision of a letter of non-receipt issued by your bank.

We kindly request this letter, and will be in touch directly now via ticket 701186 to once again request the letter of non-receipt.

We look forward to assisting to resolve this for you.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Aug 11, 2021:
Dear Lumpen,

We wish to highlight we maintain our position; we are not permitted to provide a bank statement as it will show sensitive information; data protection is something we adhere to strictly.

AvaTrade has explained on multiple occasions that the documents are provided by the bank, not by us and therefore there is no possible way of forgery; and as a highly regulated company, we follow all procedures strictly.

We also wish to highlight we send all transactions in once currency, for example USD, and then a recipient’s bank can convert the currency to the base currency the of the account.

Additionally, the standard proof we issue to all of our clients when required for any reason, for confirming that a payment is made, is a proof of payment document/letter issued by our bank, or ARN codes for CC withdrawals; we have never offered bank statements as proof of withdraw, and cannot due to data protection mentioned above.

For any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

K.A.A,
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates,
Jul 27, 2021,

Guys , Nothing to say more

Guys to be honest, i opened an account with avatrade and did not deposit any money, i was doing my research about them for 30days and i feel something fishy there , they told me they have office in abu dhabi and they are regulated from Securities and Commodities Authority SCA i asked them for their office location , they did not tell me, so i called SCA and i asked for Mr. Z- - - , the chairman, in 2 min i was talking to him and ask for 10 minutes to confirm it , he relied to me / they are not on our list , so i removed them from my list

regards K.A.A

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Jul 27, 2021:
Dear K.A.A,

Croydon, United Kingdom,
Jul 9, 2021,

Ava keeps refusing my withdrawals..

I signed up with AVA a little while ago, I deposited with my two bank card and my Palpal account.
I suppose every client should have access to their fund whenever they need it, but AVA has refused my withdrawal over and over again. I had a chat with their customer service thrice but they still kept on rejecting my withdrawals even after following all their instructions.
My account number is 74225467... i also have the copies of email and chat...
Adeniyi.
Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Jul 12, 2021:
Dear Sarmseen,

We thank you for providing your details in order for us to locate you within our system.

We wish to highlight that our Customer Services Team will be in touch via ticket 697330 to assist you in withdrawing to the correct card details; our team will continue to assist until this is resolved for you.

We thank you for choosing AvaTrade.

RU, Russian Federation,
Jun 10, 2021,

SCAM

still waiting for the funds since 2019
broker stopped unswering emails
avoid these scammers

Oct 10, 2019 - 1 Star Not withdrawing my funds for 2 months already.
Support sending automated replies that my account was blocked.

Aug 15, 2019 - 1 Star blocked my account with 4k deposit
droped many messages to support, but looks like I'm receiving only automatic replies telling that my account is blocked for arbitrage and charged for the existing deposit
the fact is that there were no arbitrage
when I ask them to provide any details they reply automaticly "your account is blocked"
wrote already 15 emails for clarification but still no funds and no answers, only automatic replies
looks like these guys are scammers and just hunting your funds
acc 6356492

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Aug 21, 2019 Dear el23876,

Thank you for posting your review and thank you for providing your account number.

Kindly note that your account has been blocked due to arbitrage activity identified by our dealing desk as we already mentioned in our emails to you.

According to Terms & Conditions AvaTrade does not permit the practice of arbitrage when trading and strictly forbids any form of manipulation of its prices, execution, and platform or making transactions based on errors, omissions or misquotes on the AvaTrade platform.

Kind Regards,

Reply by AvaTrade Customer Care submitted Oct 14, 2019 Dear el23876,

We wish to highlight that we have thoroughly investigated your case, and the trades in question are confirmed as arbitrage activity. We have provided you with detailed explanations above and beyond our obligation to do so within the terms and conditions you have agreed to.

We also wish to point out that you have received personal, detailed and specific email correspondence from AvaTrade.

You may of course file an official complaint via complaints@avatrade.com, but we remind you that we have thoroughly investigated your case already.

AvaTrade Customer Care
Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Jun 11, 2021:
We wish to highlight once again that we have thoroughly investigated your case, and the trades in question are confirmed as arbitrage activity. We have provided you with detailed explanations above and beyond our obligation to do so within the terms and conditions you have agreed to.

AvaTrade Customer Care
India, India,
Jun 7, 2021,

Biggest scammers

I have opened an Avatrade account of $10K. After placing 1 lot of of XAUUSD buy order my balance has shown $ 1K on the next day, though it was far behind from my Stop los. Biggest scammers guys, stay away from them
Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Jun 8, 2021:
Dear Rahul09089,

We kindly ask for further details, such a registered email address with us, or a trading account number, in order for us to investigate promptly. You may of course provide a Customer Service Reference too.

Oman, Oman,
Apr 18, 2021,

Scam

Dear Sir

I opened an account with Avatrade in Feb 2021.

They gave me the telephonic call and asked to increase balance to get more profits.

I deposited 7300 dollars and able to withdraw only 1100 dollars. Rest they scammed with me. While I was doing trade there softwates mt4 and ava trade it was hanging many times which caused losses of my amount

I request for return of my amount 6200 dollars.
Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Apr 19, 2021:
Dear Khurram,

We thank you for providing your details in order for us to locate you within our system; and we wish to kindly highlight that our Customer Services Team will be in touch with you via ticket 652178 to request further information.

Nigeria, Nigeria,
Mar 24, 2021,

PENDING WITHDRAWAL SINCE 23/12/2020 (FINALLY PAID)

So like i promised. I FINALLY got the 2088usd at Skrill today after a very long and painful WAR.

I dont believe they would EVER had sent me my money if i had not taking this matter to the public here.

I still do not recommend AVATRADE to anyone.

Mar 22, 2021 - 1 Star This is the ONLY medium you talk to me consistently. You dont reply to my emails. You called my mobile and asked for my naira and USD bank statement which i have already sent to you.

The lady who called me said the funds will be sent to my naira account which means you are insisting i get paid in converted naira currency when i deposited in USD from my USD bank account.

Nevertheless, i accepted to receive the funds in naira at least let me get something back even if at a loss in exchange rate. Even after the call i am yet to receive ANY penny from you.

Today i got an email that the funds have been returned back to my trading account but its a lie as my trading balance is still showing ZERO.

Stop come out straight that you have scammed me rather than moving from pillar to post over 2,088usd. If i EVER get my money or even half of it or even a dime i will come here and say so.

TRADERS BE WISE......STAY AWAY FROM THESE SCAMMERS.

Mar 18, 2021 - 1 Star This is just so annoying!!!!!!!

Just listen to these VERY STUPID scammers asking for bank statement. This is the THIRD TIME they are asking for my bank statement to prove i have not received the funds since i made the withdrawal request in december 2020.

TWICE i have sent them my bank statement showing the history from december 1st to date. I will send it again to date. I don't believe i will ever receive this money because they are just playing STUPID games.

TRADERS DONT FALL FOR THESE SCAMMERS. ITS VERY EASY TO DEPOSIT BUT IMPOSSIBLE TO GET OUT YOUR MONEY

Mar 16, 2021 - 1 Star So just to confirm that these scammers are just replying here with lies. Their last reply here was that the money was sent to me on March 5th, 2021 and in email they said it takes up to 10 days to get the funds. Today is 16th March, 2021 yet i have received NOTHING.

This is how they have ALWAYS replied by email to me since December last year when i made the withdrawal of 2088usd.

TRADERS DONT FALL FOR THESE SCAMMERS

Mar 8, 2021 - 1 Star I just want to update that i still dont have my money......same scam stories they keep saying pushing me from left to right everyday. They dont want to pay me my money and i have given up on these bastards. I have learnt my lessons the hard way.

Dont listen to whatever their customer service replies here because its all lies upon lies. If i EVER get back my money i will come back to give an update.

TRADERS dont be the next victim,,,,dont be fooled to invest with these scammers.

Mar 3, 2021 - 1 Star I still want to update my review on my 2088usd that i have still not recieved the money at bank which they insist to send back the funds to. They told me that i would recieve it in 10 working days time which in normal bank wire standard is a very very poor timeframe to get funds from brokers.

It is over 10 days now and still no money at bank. As usual i have called their office lines and chatted with them via live chat countless number of times and they are always saying thesame thing, 'we would escalate to the relevant department'. This has been going on since 22nd of December 2020, when they claimed the funds were sent out.

Can someone help me to get my money out of these scammers?

AVATRADE SEEM TO BE SHUTTING DOWN BECAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE BANKS ARE NO LONGER WILLING TO DO TRANSFERS FOR THEM.

TRADERS BEWARE!!!!!!!!!

Feb 15, 2021 - 1 Star I just want to update on my review about my pending withdrawal. They eventually sent me proof of funds transfer to my bank account after many struggles for weeks with them. When i read through the transfer receipt i saw the reason why i didnt get the funds even till now. I have never seen any company in the world who will do such a thing.

I sent to my trading account at avatrade USD from my USD Access bank account in Nigeria but when they were sending back my USD withdrawal they converted my USD withdrawal to Naira which is our local currency and they made the equivalent transfer from their Nigeria Naira GTB bank account (instead of their USD GTB bank account) to my Nigeria USD Access bank account. This type of transfer can never go through in Nigeria as you cannot send Naira to a USD account of another bank in Nigeria.

So i complained to them for weeks and told them they are still in possession of my 2088USD as that transaction can never go through. After weeks, they returned back the funds to my trading account and then i repeated the withdrawal of same amount back to source Access bank account.

To my surprise again, i waited for the money for almost one week and didnt get it then i asked for another transfer receipt from them and when they eventually sent the receipt i saw that they make THESAME mistake again converting my USD to NAIRA and sending from their GTB Naira bank account to my Access bank USD account.

I dont know what games these people are up to with my money. Am i being scammed? Are they trying to refuse to pay me my money? Can someone help me here?

Everyone in the company keep saying on live chat they are working on it yet i am not getting any good result. I really need help to get my money out of these scammers. This issue has been dragging since before christmas of 2020.

Jan 18, 2021 - 1 Star I placed a withdrawal on my Avatrade account 6027872 to my bank account on 23/12/2020 and till date I am yet to receive credit. I have chatted with the customer care rep several times with several promises request would be resolved. They promised to send a proof that the funds has been sent and till date no credit in my bank or reasonable response from Avatrade. I have never been this frustrated with a broker like this. Totally disappointed with Avatrade.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Jan 26, 2021 Dear Karoesete,

We thank you for providing your details in order for us to look into the details for you and liaise with you directly.

Our team will be in touch shortly to assist further.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Feb 16, 2021 Dear Karoesete,

We thank you for providing us with your details to allow us to locate you in our system; we assure you our Customer Services Team will continue to assist via ticket 610470.

The team will continue to help through the ticket, of course, and should have any other queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

We thank you sincerely for your patience, and we absolutely look forward to resolving this matter for you.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Mar 4, 2021 Dear Karoeste,

We wish to highlight that our team has processed the request via ticket #623575; and we sincerely thank you for your patience and cooperation.

We wish to assure you that our Customer Services Team will remain at your disposal until the matter is fully laid to rest.

We thank you again for your patience and sincere cooperation.

Warmest regards,

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Mar 9, 2021 Dear Karoesete,

We wish to highlight that the proof of payment has been sent to you on the 5th of March 2021; and we duly await confirmation of receipt of funds.

We could not locate an open ticket in our system and thus kindly request you to update us directly as to the funds being received via our Live Chat function or via cs@avatrade.com - we look forward to hearing from you.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Mar 17, 2021 Dear Karoeste,

We sincerely request and duly await for a bank statement from the start of the year up until today as kindly requested which will confirm the payment has not been received.

This will enable us to open an investigation with the relevant parties.

We look forward to receiving this information as soon as you may do so, and should you require any further clarification on what is needed, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Mar 19, 2021 Dear Karoesete,

We sincerely require the bank statement; and to confirm a moment ago one of the Customer Services Team was in touch to further explain this in the aim of moving this all forward for you.

The team is corresponding via ticket 634608; and will continue to do so until this matter is resolved for you - we sincerely wish to resolve this and thus kindly, and tentatively once again request the bank statement. We thank you for your patience and thank you in advance for your cooperation in solving this.

We look forward to hearing from you.

The AvaTrade Team

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Mar 25, 2021 As mentioned in the forum thread, we are pleased that the funds have arrived with you, and we are genuinely sad that you have such an experience and thank you for your patience; however we equally wish to highlight that AvaTrade has acted in accordance with the requirements set out by our regulators and so forth; and we sincerely assisted as quickly as we could.

We also wish to highlight that AvaTrade did, and would have assisted regardless of the matter being brought public; we appreciate you sharing your experience here nonetheless, and thank you for updating that funds have been received.

We thank you for having chosen AvaTrade, and we remain at your disposal for any further queries you may have.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Apr 19, 2021:
We are pleased that the funds arrived with you and we thank you for updating the review.

We are genuinely sad that you had such an experience and thank you for your patience; however we equally wish to highlight that AvaTrade has acted in accordance with the requirements set out by our regulators and so forth; and we sincerely assisted as quickly as we could.

Barcelona, Spain,
Feb 10, 2021,

Spamming again

from spanish Phone 910950692
look here
and here

Oct 5, 2020 - 1 Star Spamming again
Now from phone number +34611365055
Told them not to call many times
Useless

Jul 13, 2020 - 1 Star Avatrade is calling again from Madrid phone 910951143.
If you answer and say that you are not interested, they will insult you.
You can see reviews here:
And here:

Jun 29, 2020 - 1 Star They spam people all over Spain.
If you say "not interested" they will call you again and again.
Probably they will even insult you.
Unbelievable.
Believe me.

Jan 13, 2020 - 1 Star Be careful: They are phone spammers. If they ever get your phone number, they will spam you many times a day.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Jan 14, 2020 Dear Jtcash,

We are sorry you are having a bad experience. We wish to investigate for you and assist.

We kindly ask you to provide us with the trading account number and the email address you used if you are registered with us, along with the names and numbers you receive calls from, by sending us an email to cs@avatrade.com.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Warm regards.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Jul 6, 2020 Dear JtCash,

We kindly request to confirm whether you have been in touch with our Customer Service Department; are you able to provide your customer service reference number please?

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Jul 15, 2020 Dear Jtcash,

Thank you for providing the details below; we have relayed this to our Customer Service Team to investigate further.

However, to look into this thoroughly we do kindly request you to email us at cs@avatrade.com so we can search our system to see whether you are registered with us or not to enable us to establish the facts. You may mention Forex Peace Army too to enable us to compile both service tickets; and if you wish to do so via Live Chat from our website, you are welcome to do so too.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Oct 6, 2020 Dear Jtcash,

We thank you for your updated information and we are sorry you are experiencing such occurrences - we have relayed all of the information to our Customer Services Team who will duly investigate immediately.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Feb 16, 2021:
Dear Jtcash,

We have requested this multiple times, but we are yet to receive any direct communication; if you have been in touch, we kindly ask you to provide the customer service reference number.