AvaTrade Review

AvaFx.com

Updated: Jul 27, 2021 · AvaTrade.com  · Is this your company?

AvaTrade is a forex broker established in 2006 with offices located across 5 continents and licensed by ASIC, FSA, and other regulators.

AvaTrade offers MetaTrader 4 and 5, AvaTradeGo, AvaOptions, and WebTrader platforms with over 50 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, vanilla options, as well as CFDs for ETFs, Indices, Stocks, precious metals and commodities.

Please read AvaTrade Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this broker.

AvaTrade
June 2020:  An AvaTrade employee has told the FPA that "we are one of 3000 companies to use the same IP."  The FPA wonders about the security of sensitive client personal and financial information with so many offices of so many companies sharing the same IP address.
Summer 2018:  The FPA asks ALL AvaTrade reviewers  to please include their account number in their review.

If you submit a review and it is not approved within 5 business days, please CLICK HERE, read the message, and fill out the form if necessary.  EVERY person who submits information from the form will get a reply from the FPA.

September 2013:   AvaTrade has not been able to provide the FPA with information about how the company can tell what is a normal off-market fill vs. what is arbitrage.

Until this issue is resolved, the FPA recommends against using Forex News Gun software or any other news trading software with AvaTrade.com.

Other websites of this company include AvaTrade.co.za.

Established: 2006
Address: Five Lamps Place, 77-80 Amiens Street, Dublin 1, DO1A742, Dublin, Ireland
Contact: cs@avatrade.com, 353 766803327
Regulators: ASIC #406684, CBI #C53877, FFAJ #1574, FSA #1662, FSCA #45984, AD-FSRA #190018, BVI FSC #
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader, AvaOptions, AvaTradeGO, DupliTrade, Trading Central
CFD: (500+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
ZuluTrade: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Boleto, DinPay, FasaPay, gCard, Neteller, PaySec, SafeCharge, Skrill, VoguePay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Boleto, DinPay, FasaPay, gCard, Neteller, PaySec, SafeCharge, Skrill, Tranzila, UnionPay, VeriTrans, VoguePay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of AvaTrade.com on our forum

AvaTrade.com profile provided by AvaTrade CCare, Apr 13, 2020

AvaTrade is an award-winning online broker offering Contracts for Difference (CFDs) on Commodities, Stocks, Indices, Cryptocurrencies and more. The company is regulated across 6 jurisdictions with a global clientele in over 150 countries.

K.A.A,
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates,
Jul 27, 2021,

Guys , Nothing to say more

Guys to be honest, i opened an account with avatrade and did not deposit any money, i was doing my research about them for 30days and i feel something fishy there , they told me they have office in abu dhabi and they are regulated from Securities and Commodities Authority SCA i asked them for their office location , they did not tell me, so i called SCA and i asked for Mr. Z- - - , the chairman, in 2 min i was talking to him and ask for 10 minutes to confirm it , he relied to me / they are not on our list , so i removed them from my list

regards K.A.A

Aba, Nigeria,
Jul 21, 2021,

AVATRADE FRAUDULENT WITHDRAWAL PRACTICES

##
Your ticket # 701186 has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Alex B (AvaTrade)

Jul 20, 2021, 10:00 GMT+3

Dear Chima J. Eneogwe,
Thank you for choosing AvaTrade.

This email is in regard to the post made on Forex Peace Army.
First of all, I would like to apologize for this inconvenience, frustration and experience.
After reviewing all of the conversations between yourself and our customer support department, it can be confirmed that proof of the payment for $170.00, has been issued twice by our bank and financial department. Please note that the proof of payment is being provided from our bank and it cannot be forged in any way, as it will breach regulatory and financial rules. Unfortunately, there are rare cases in which an authorized and executed transactions for some reason cannot be located by the recipient's bank.
Due to this, our customer support department has followed general procedures in which AvaTrade is required to first request and receive account statements, in order to show that the funds have indeed not been received by the recipient in a certain period of time.
Unfortunately, as the second proof of payment, did not assist your bank in locating the transaction, our financial department will need an official document, issued by your bank, confirming that the funds have not been received, this document can be presented as a letter of non receipt.
The letter of non receipt is necessary for our financial department and bank, in order to open an official investigation in regard to your funds. The letter of non receipt, as it is an official bank document, acts as a formal confirmation that a certain transaction has not been received. The confirmation is then being forwarded from our financial department to our bank, in order for them to investigate the case and locate the funds.
We are confident that once the letter of non receipt is presented, and out bank carries on an investigation, the funds will be located and received on your side.

Once again, I would like to apologize for the frustration and inconvenience and hope that once the official bank document is presented, the funds will be located in a timely matter.
If you have any additional questions, try our extensive list of Frequently Asked Questions page or contact our customer support team through Chat, email or phone.

Sincerely,
Alex B

My Reply:
Mr Alex B. Thanks for your intervention but you are only repeating what your colleagues has been saying for the last three months which is sad, you people are being clever by half.

I don't know which country you are replying from and your banking protocol and procedures.

Note that I deposited into my account with credit card why force me to withdraw via bank transfer if you don't have criminal intent.

Note that you asked me to forward my statement of account as prove of non receipt of my money, when I made it available two different times, you switched over to demand bank official letter which you are aware is not obtainable anywhere you finally are demanding for card statement shame on you people, please what is the difference between bank statement and card statement please stop insulting my sensibility.

Everywhere bank statement is officail and final evidence and I have provided it to you twice kindly come clean.

I still insist that you forged the proof of payment bearing Guaranty Trust and enquiry revealed that, every transcript of online payment always will show a boldly written inscription- payment successful.

My account with first bank is clearly a Dollar denomination account and you want to convince the whole world that you successfully paid Nigerian Naira into the account, funny people if it's possible in your village it's not possible here so please return my money to me without delay.

My bank have not seen any money and I have not as well if you don't know what to do recall the money but I am certain you will not take such steps because nothing was paid. what baffles me is that if you people can be greedy towards $170 that is to those who have larger sums are in trouble with you people. Get my money and have a nice day.

Jul 19, 2021 - 1 Star Everyone should be careful with opening account with Avatrade because they have perfected means which they use to defraud unsuspecting depositors. They even forge bank transfer documents and send it to you and ask you to go find your money which you definitely wont. I have a trading account with this Avatrade which I deposited $200 via my Mastercard. Against all Their manipulation, I made profit of $270, totalling $470. Now sometimes in April 2021 I made effort to withdraw my entire money, which they replied and said it's not permitted, I subsequently reduced same to $300 which they transferred to me via the same credit card I deposited the money with. Later I requested for my remaining amount of $170 this time they insisted on wire transfer of which I asked why they claimed policy, later I gave them my bank details, later they sent me a purported proof of payment via email and asked me to go to my bank and receive my money, I have gone severally to the bank and they told me no such Money was transferred to my account by avatrade or their agent, I have reached out to avatrade with my current statement of account signed by my bank which was what they were demanding initially, now they have changed their position asking me to get a letter from the bank stating that no such money was transferred. The question for the robbers at Avatrade is how do you prove bank transaction is it through Bank statement of account or through Letter. People please don't think it can't happen to you distance yourself from Avatrade.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Jul 20, 2021 Dear Lumpen,

We thank you for providing your details in order for us to locate your registration within our system.

We wish to highlight that we continue to assist via our Customer Service Team, and an integral part of being able to assist further is the provision of a letter of non-receipt issued by your bank.

We kindly request this letter, and will be in touch directly now via ticket 701186 to once again request the letter of non-receipt.

We look forward to assisting to resolve this for you.

Croydon, United Kingdom,
Jul 9, 2021,

Ava keeps refusing my withdrawals..

I signed up with AVA a little while ago, I deposited with my two bank card and my Palpal account.
I suppose every client should have access to their fund whenever they need it, but AVA has refused my withdrawal over and over again. I had a chat with their customer service thrice but they still kept on rejecting my withdrawals even after following all their instructions.
My account number is 74225467... i also have the copies of email and chat...
Adeniyi.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Jul 12, 2021:
Dear Sarmseen,

We thank you for providing your details in order for us to locate you within our system.

We wish to highlight that our Customer Services Team will be in touch via ticket 697330 to assist you in withdrawing to the correct card details; our team will continue to assist until this is resolved for you.

We thank you for choosing AvaTrade.

RU, Russian Federation,
Jun 10, 2021,

SCAM

still waiting for the funds since 2019
broker stopped unswering emails
avoid these scammers

Oct 10, 2019 - 1 Star Not withdrawing my funds for 2 months already.
Support sending automated replies that my account was blocked.

Aug 15, 2019 - 1 Star blocked my account with 4k deposit
droped many messages to support, but looks like I'm receiving only automatic replies telling that my account is blocked for arbitrage and charged for the existing deposit
the fact is that there were no arbitrage
when I ask them to provide any details they reply automaticly "your account is blocked"
wrote already 15 emails for clarification but still no funds and no answers, only automatic replies
looks like these guys are scammers and just hunting your funds
acc 6356492

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Aug 21, 2019 Dear el23876,

Thank you for posting your review and thank you for providing your account number.

Kindly note that your account has been blocked due to arbitrage activity identified by our dealing desk as we already mentioned in our emails to you.

According to Terms & Conditions AvaTrade does not permit the practice of arbitrage when trading and strictly forbids any form of manipulation of its prices, execution, and platform or making transactions based on errors, omissions or misquotes on the AvaTrade platform.

Kind Regards,

Reply by AvaTrade Customer Care submitted Oct 14, 2019 Dear el23876,

We wish to highlight that we have thoroughly investigated your case, and the trades in question are confirmed as arbitrage activity. We have provided you with detailed explanations above and beyond our obligation to do so within the terms and conditions you have agreed to.

We also wish to point out that you have received personal, detailed and specific email correspondence from AvaTrade.

You may of course file an official complaint via complaints@avatrade.com, but we remind you that we have thoroughly investigated your case already.

AvaTrade Customer Care

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Jun 11, 2021:
We wish to highlight once again that we have thoroughly investigated your case, and the trades in question are confirmed as arbitrage activity. We have provided you with detailed explanations above and beyond our obligation to do so within the terms and conditions you have agreed to.

AvaTrade Customer Care
India, India,
Jun 7, 2021,

Biggest scammers

I have opened an Avatrade account of $10K. After placing 1 lot of of XAUUSD buy order my balance has shown $ 1K on the next day, though it was far behind from my Stop los. Biggest scammers guys, stay away from them

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Jun 8, 2021:
Dear Rahul09089,

We kindly ask for further details, such a registered email address with us, or a trading account number, in order for us to investigate promptly. You may of course provide a Customer Service Reference too.

You may reach us at cs@avatrade.com or via Live Chat from our website to provide the details; kindly mentioning 'Forex Peace Army'

We look forward to receiving more information to allow us to respond further.

Oman, Oman,
Apr 18, 2021,

Scam

Dear Sir

I opened an account with Avatrade in Feb 2021.

They gave me the telephonic call and asked to increase balance to get more profits.

I deposited 7300 dollars and able to withdraw only 1100 dollars. Rest they scammed with me. While I was doing trade there softwates mt4 and ava trade it was hanging many times which caused losses of my amount

I request for return of my amount 6200 dollars.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Apr 19, 2021:
Dear Khurram,

We thank you for providing your details in order for us to locate you within our system; and we wish to kindly highlight that our Customer Services Team will be in touch with you via ticket 652178 to request further information.

Nigeria, Nigeria,
Mar 24, 2021,

PENDING WITHDRAWAL SINCE 23/12/2020 (FINALLY PAID)

So like i promised. I FINALLY got the 2088usd at Skrill today after a very long and painful WAR.

I dont believe they would EVER had sent me my money if i had not taking this matter to the public here.

I still do not recommend AVATRADE to anyone.

Mar 22, 2021 - 1 Star This is the ONLY medium you talk to me consistently. You dont reply to my emails. You called my mobile and asked for my naira and USD bank statement which i have already sent to you.

The lady who called me said the funds will be sent to my naira account which means you are insisting i get paid in converted naira currency when i deposited in USD from my USD bank account.

Nevertheless, i accepted to receive the funds in naira at least let me get something back even if at a loss in exchange rate. Even after the call i am yet to receive ANY penny from you.

Today i got an email that the funds have been returned back to my trading account but its a lie as my trading balance is still showing ZERO.

Stop come out straight that you have scammed me rather than moving from pillar to post over 2,088usd. If i EVER get my money or even half of it or even a dime i will come here and say so.

TRADERS BE WISE......STAY AWAY FROM THESE SCAMMERS.

Mar 18, 2021 - 1 Star This is just so annoying!!!!!!!

Just listen to these VERY STUPID scammers asking for bank statement. This is the THIRD TIME they are asking for my bank statement to prove i have not received the funds since i made the withdrawal request in december 2020.

TWICE i have sent them my bank statement showing the history from december 1st to date. I will send it again to date. I don't believe i will ever receive this money because they are just playing STUPID games.

TRADERS DONT FALL FOR THESE SCAMMERS. ITS VERY EASY TO DEPOSIT BUT IMPOSSIBLE TO GET OUT YOUR MONEY

Mar 16, 2021 - 1 Star So just to confirm that these scammers are just replying here with lies. Their last reply here was that the money was sent to me on March 5th, 2021 and in email they said it takes up to 10 days to get the funds. Today is 16th March, 2021 yet i have received NOTHING.

This is how they have ALWAYS replied by email to me since December last year when i made the withdrawal of 2088usd.

TRADERS DONT FALL FOR THESE SCAMMERS

Mar 8, 2021 - 1 Star I just want to update that i still dont have my money......same scam stories they keep saying pushing me from left to right everyday. They dont want to pay me my money and i have given up on these bastards. I have learnt my lessons the hard way.

Dont listen to whatever their customer service replies here because its all lies upon lies. If i EVER get back my money i will come back to give an update.

TRADERS dont be the next victim,,,,dont be fooled to invest with these scammers.

Mar 3, 2021 - 1 Star I still want to update my review on my 2088usd that i have still not recieved the money at bank which they insist to send back the funds to. They told me that i would recieve it in 10 working days time which in normal bank wire standard is a very very poor timeframe to get funds from brokers.

It is over 10 days now and still no money at bank. As usual i have called their office lines and chatted with them via live chat countless number of times and they are always saying thesame thing, 'we would escalate to the relevant department'. This has been going on since 22nd of December 2020, when they claimed the funds were sent out.

Can someone help me to get my money out of these scammers?

AVATRADE SEEM TO BE SHUTTING DOWN BECAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE BANKS ARE NO LONGER WILLING TO DO TRANSFERS FOR THEM.

TRADERS BEWARE!!!!!!!!!

Feb 15, 2021 - 1 Star I just want to update on my review about my pending withdrawal. They eventually sent me proof of funds transfer to my bank account after many struggles for weeks with them. When i read through the transfer receipt i saw the reason why i didnt get the funds even till now. I have never seen any company in the world who will do such a thing.

I sent to my trading account at avatrade USD from my USD Access bank account in Nigeria but when they were sending back my USD withdrawal they converted my USD withdrawal to Naira which is our local currency and they made the equivalent transfer from their Nigeria Naira GTB bank account (instead of their USD GTB bank account) to my Nigeria USD Access bank account. This type of transfer can never go through in Nigeria as you cannot send Naira to a USD account of another bank in Nigeria.

So i complained to them for weeks and told them they are still in possession of my 2088USD as that transaction can never go through. After weeks, they returned back the funds to my trading account and then i repeated the withdrawal of same amount back to source Access bank account.

To my surprise again, i waited for the money for almost one week and didnt get it then i asked for another transfer receipt from them and when they eventually sent the receipt i saw that they make THESAME mistake again converting my USD to NAIRA and sending from their GTB Naira bank account to my Access bank USD account.

I dont know what games these people are up to with my money. Am i being scammed? Are they trying to refuse to pay me my money? Can someone help me here?

Everyone in the company keep saying on live chat they are working on it yet i am not getting any good result. I really need help to get my money out of these scammers. This issue has been dragging since before christmas of 2020.

Jan 18, 2021 - 1 Star I placed a withdrawal on my Avatrade account 6027872 to my bank account on 23/12/2020 and till date I am yet to receive credit. I have chatted with the customer care rep several times with several promises request would be resolved. They promised to send a proof that the funds has been sent and till date no credit in my bank or reasonable response from Avatrade. I have never been this frustrated with a broker like this. Totally disappointed with Avatrade.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Jan 26, 2021 Dear Karoesete,

We thank you for providing your details in order for us to look into the details for you and liaise with you directly.

Our team will be in touch shortly to assist further.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Feb 16, 2021 Dear Karoesete,

We thank you for providing us with your details to allow us to locate you in our system; we assure you our Customer Services Team will continue to assist via ticket 610470.

The team will continue to help through the ticket, of course, and should have any other queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

We thank you sincerely for your patience, and we absolutely look forward to resolving this matter for you.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Mar 4, 2021 Dear Karoeste,

We wish to highlight that our team has processed the request via ticket #623575; and we sincerely thank you for your patience and cooperation.

We wish to assure you that our Customer Services Team will remain at your disposal until the matter is fully laid to rest.

We thank you again for your patience and sincere cooperation.

Warmest regards,

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Mar 9, 2021 Dear Karoesete,

We wish to highlight that the proof of payment has been sent to you on the 5th of March 2021; and we duly await confirmation of receipt of funds.

We could not locate an open ticket in our system and thus kindly request you to update us directly as to the funds being received via our Live Chat function or via cs@avatrade.com - we look forward to hearing from you.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Mar 17, 2021 Dear Karoeste,

We sincerely request and duly await for a bank statement from the start of the year up until today as kindly requested which will confirm the payment has not been received.

This will enable us to open an investigation with the relevant parties.

We look forward to receiving this information as soon as you may do so, and should you require any further clarification on what is needed, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Mar 19, 2021 Dear Karoesete,

We sincerely require the bank statement; and to confirm a moment ago one of the Customer Services Team was in touch to further explain this in the aim of moving this all forward for you.

The team is corresponding via ticket 634608; and will continue to do so until this matter is resolved for you - we sincerely wish to resolve this and thus kindly, and tentatively once again request the bank statement. We thank you for your patience and thank you in advance for your cooperation in solving this.

We look forward to hearing from you.

The AvaTrade Team

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Mar 25, 2021 As mentioned in the forum thread, we are pleased that the funds have arrived with you, and we are genuinely sad that you have such an experience and thank you for your patience; however we equally wish to highlight that AvaTrade has acted in accordance with the requirements set out by our regulators and so forth; and we sincerely assisted as quickly as we could.

We also wish to highlight that AvaTrade did, and would have assisted regardless of the matter being brought public; we appreciate you sharing your experience here nonetheless, and thank you for updating that funds have been received.

We thank you for having chosen AvaTrade, and we remain at your disposal for any further queries you may have.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Apr 19, 2021:
We are pleased that the funds arrived with you and we thank you for updating the review.

We are genuinely sad that you had such an experience and thank you for your patience; however we equally wish to highlight that AvaTrade has acted in accordance with the requirements set out by our regulators and so forth; and we sincerely assisted as quickly as we could.

Barcelona, Spain,
Feb 10, 2021,

Spamming again

from spanish Phone 910950692
look here
and here

Oct 5, 2020 - 1 Star Spamming again
Now from phone number +34611365055
Told them not to call many times
Useless

Jul 13, 2020 - 1 Star Avatrade is calling again from Madrid phone 910951143.
If you answer and say that you are not interested, they will insult you.
You can see reviews here:
And here:

Jun 29, 2020 - 1 Star They spam people all over Spain.
If you say "not interested" they will call you again and again.
Probably they will even insult you.
Unbelievable.
Believe me.

Jan 13, 2020 - 1 Star Be careful: They are phone spammers. If they ever get your phone number, they will spam you many times a day.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Jan 14, 2020 Dear Jtcash,

We are sorry you are having a bad experience. We wish to investigate for you and assist.

We kindly ask you to provide us with the trading account number and the email address you used if you are registered with us, along with the names and numbers you receive calls from, by sending us an email to cs@avatrade.com.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Warm regards.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Jul 6, 2020 Dear JtCash,

We kindly request to confirm whether you have been in touch with our Customer Service Department; are you able to provide your customer service reference number please?

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Jul 15, 2020 Dear Jtcash,

Thank you for providing the details below; we have relayed this to our Customer Service Team to investigate further.

However, to look into this thoroughly we do kindly request you to email us at cs@avatrade.com so we can search our system to see whether you are registered with us or not to enable us to establish the facts. You may mention Forex Peace Army too to enable us to compile both service tickets; and if you wish to do so via Live Chat from our website, you are welcome to do so too.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Oct 6, 2020 Dear Jtcash,

We thank you for your updated information and we are sorry you are experiencing such occurrences - we have relayed all of the information to our Customer Services Team who will duly investigate immediately.

Dear Jtcash,

We have requested this multiple times, but we are yet to receive any direct communication; if you have been in touch, we kindly ask you to provide the customer service reference number.

Xian Yu,
Kaohsiung City, Taiwan, China,
Feb 9, 2021,

AvaTrade has excellent collaborations with great results

AvaTrade is an excellent example of collaborations in the financial world. It's a trend right now. And the guys from AvaTrade are actively using it.
One of the most successful developments of this kind is the mobile app AvaSocial. This app combines several functions. First, it provides trading signals. They are published by traders themselves. Therefore, their quantity is not limited.
Secondly, it is a trading platform. So you can trade on the spot, so to speak.
Third, this is a social network for traders who can communicate in groups and subscribe to interesting people. In my opinion, this app is very cool.

Dear Xian,

We appreciate you taking the time to highlight your positive experience with AvaTrade, and we thank for taking the time to do so.

Halk Nkurungi,
Male, Maldives,
Feb 6, 2021,

I trade currencies with AvaTrade

I chose this broker to trade currency pairs. I use 1:400 leverage for this and no more. I use Metatrader 4. I don’t want to use any other platform because I know more than enough about MT4 and even have several custom indicators made by myself. It’s clear with with self-made indicators it’s pointless to rush to other platforms.
I’m satisfied with the technical side of the broker. At least, I haven’t faced slippage yet.

Dear Halk,