• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Avatrade cancelled my profits of over USD543,649.26, and cancelled my withdrawal

I am having an issue with a company
Did you compare BTC quotes betwen other brokers? Seems that in Avatrade had a rare movements during those hours.

Did you compare BTC quotes betwen other brokers? Seems that in Avatrade had a rare movements during those hours.
If it's a broker issue, the more Avatrade has to step in and take responsibilities, right? You see the price movements are real on my chart on Avatrade's MT4 platform and a Real account. and if it's true wrong, why waited until I make withdrawals only to cancel my profits.

- Made profits on BTCUSD over several trades on M1 chart. Some trades were manually closed, some hits TP. There were volatility for 3-4 hrs.
- Profit amount to half a million in USD
- Connected with Avatrade support to check amount to withdraw to card and balance to other channels.
- Made 4 withdrawals, one USD500 to card A, USD3000 to a card B, another USD5000 to card B, and USD138k+ to Neteller

- Withdrawal USD 5000 and USD138k+ got cancelled the next day
- MT4 reported zero balance with USD543,649.26 debited with message "trading practice"
- Emailed accounts manager and nudged support to get a response.
- AM responded and pushed the responsibility to cryto exchange for providing the wrong price feed, and they have nullified the trades
- AM sent the general T&C clause on the above matter on price error.

my argument here, regardless of these "technical flaws", these wrong price and price movement on a Real account is severely misleading a trader risk taking and decision, and shouldn't Avatrade be responsible for it?

Please help, all veterans here especially @Tradetowin
What reply did you get from them on your query?

What reply did you get from them on your query?
Thanks for asking. I did include my Account Manager's reply on previous messages. Unsure how to link it to that message but here you go.

Response from Accounts Manager

2024.04.30 over separate different replies
-The prices at which the trades were executed were not real market prices. As such and as per our T&Cs we voided all trades that were done at the price errors.
-Please note that the unfortunate issue with price feed from the crypto exchange (outside Ava control) - causing invalid prices to enter our trading system. These subsequent invalid trades were cancelled per our T&Cs.
https://origin.avatrades.net/legal-docs/intl/terms-and-conditions/en.pdf
-We take pricing from multiple exchanges and are not obligated to provide further specific information on that.
-I have escalated it to the highest levels here, there is nothing to be done our side. You are welcome to make a formal complaint here - complaints@avatrade.com

What are your thoughts on the Avatrade AM's reply @FxMaster ?

In my standpoint, Avatrade has not submitted evidence of its claim on the reason for such action
- Is it true that the pricing is not real at the particular period of time? How can this be evident?
- If it's true, which of the exact trades and time frame was wrong? This has to be itemized.
- If it's true, misrepresentation in price and price movement is severely misleading and harmful to traders, and far from a standard of a financial company should adhere to and should be liable to compensate for.

It's also questionable, on the lack of transparency in trade execution practices and how it's handled by Avatrade. Why do they cancel my profits only when I make a large withdrawal?

Misrepresentation regarding trade execution and price quotes is also direly concerning.

What are your thoughts on the Avatrade AM's reply @FxMaster ?

In my standpoint, Avatrade has not submitted evidence of its claim on the reason for such action
- Is it true that the pricing is not real at the particular period of time? How can this be evident?
- If it's true, which of the exact trades and time frame was wrong? This has to be itemized.
- If it's true, misrepresentation in price and price movement is severely misleading and harmful to traders, and far from a standard of a financial company should adhere to and should be liable to compensate for.

It's also questionable, on the lack of transparency in trade execution practices and how it's handled by Avatrade. Why do they cancel my profits only when I make a large withdrawal?

Misrepresentation regarding trade execution and price quotes is also direly concerning.
I can comment after the reading final reply from them. And will suggest the actions according the reply.

Back