Basic intro info for beginners and refresher for intermediate level traders

Hey Triantus...are you a member of DayTradingForexLive? Just curious because I noticed you link to us a lot. Anyway...good info your sharing. Your posts are well thought out and deliver value.

-Sterling

nope. i just happened to stumble across your vids and like them a lot. it's great info for beginners.

Hey Triantus...are you a member of DayTradingForexLive? Just curious because I noticed you link to us a lot. Anyway...good info your sharing. Your posts are well thought out and deliver value.

-Sterling

Certainly! Here's some basic introductory information for beginners and a refresher for intermediate-level traders:

1. Understand the Market:
    • Learn about the different financial markets, such as stocks, forex, commodities, and cryptocurrencies. Understand how they function, what influences their prices, and the key participants involved.
  2. Develop a Trading Plan:
    • Create a trading plan that outlines your goals, risk tolerance, preferred trading instruments, timeframes, and strategies. A well-defined plan helps you stay focused and disciplined.
  3. Learn Technical Analysis:
    • Technical analysis involves studying price charts and using indicators to identify patterns, trends, and potential entry and exit points. Learn how to read charts, understand common indicators, and analyze price action.
  4. Master Risk Management:
    • Proper risk management is crucial to long-term trading success. Determine how much capital you're willing to risk on each trade, set stop-loss orders to limit potential losses, and use position sizing techniques to control risk.
  5. Practice with a Demo Account:
    • Most brokers offer demo accounts that allow you to trade using virtual money. Use this opportunity to practice your trading strategies, test different approaches, and gain familiarity with the trading platform.

Back