Binary Brokerz (DSMG LTD)

Do you plan to engage lawyer to resolve the dispute? Action Fraud will take 8 months to invest the case and will not guarantee to give back the money you lost. There are not many lawyers will do the work for you in such small scale of dispute. Giambrone is the one I found so far. But can I trust the Lawyer?

Note that FPA didn't issue a scam mark for this company yet. There are not many cases against them here so far.

I believe there are 3 categories of binary brokers.

1. Those with FPA Scam labels.

2. Those waiting for enough complaints to come in to get FPA Scam labels.

3. All the rest - consists of less than 5 binary brokers (perhaps far less than 5) out of about a thousand. Do you feel lucky?

I was recently drawn into the scam known as CitidelLtd by whom I was auto-assigned to a UK broker, Binary Brokerz. Luckily I gathered information about the scam before losing too much money, but for more than a week now I have tried to make a withdrawal of my remaining funds from Binary Brokerz to no avail. They try to contact me at least 10 times a day (their number is blacklisted on my phone), obviously NOT about my withdrawal. After each contact attempt, I am also inundated with emails that they failed to contact me about, and I quote, "In order to activate your account and start trading, we would love to hear about your interests and financial goals." This after I traded on 9 previous occasions with this "non-active" account. NOTHING ABOUT MY WITHDRAWAL REQUEST! The only email I received about my withdrawal request was a Declaration of Deposit form to be completed in accordance with, I quote again, "...required by regulators of the European Financial Market..." Binary Brokerz are not regulated and I did go through the normal verification process already. This is obviously a scam to retain your funds until their sales team get a hold of you and ware you down until you decide to keep on trading with them.

Breaking news, I just received an email from these scammers:

"Hi ...

Nothing is going to be released without you speaking with me. So you should answer the phone.

Thank you.

Dominic walker."

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, EVER, GIVE THESE SCAMMERS YOUR MONEY!

Dear Marko,

Thank you for your feedback and to bringing this situation to our attention. Please understand that we do not tolerate the type of behavior under any circumstances. We sincerely apologize that you have had this experience with your broker. You have been contacted today by one of our head brokers to rectify this situation.

For future reference, we would like to inform you that our support team is available to assist you with your trading account. Our support team is here to be able to explain the withdrawal process and the reasoning behind our verbal confirmation requirement. This being said, we can see that your account verification is incomplete. We do apologize if this comes as any kind of inconvenience, but we will be more than happy to further assist you on the matter and continue with your withdrawal request.
Please feel free to contact our support team via email at support@binarybrokerz.com, live chat, or by phone at +44 2036958304.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

The BinaryBrokerz.com Support Team

Hi SwiqFX and svsingh, did you manage to retrieve your money back from Binary Brokerz?

Yes, SwiqFX and svsingh, if you suffered from the loss which you think BBz should take the responsibility, don't keep silent, stand out and speak. You are not alone.

Fact of Binary Brokerz:

It is owned by DSML Ltd, incorporated in Oct 2015. Invested share capital is only GBP1000.
DSML's parent company is DSMG Ltd but had dissolved. There is no parent or subsidiary reported.

Director of the companies is Christo Mathys Britz, South African, at the same time directors of other 30 companies. Majority of the companies were incorporated in late 2014 / 2015, hence no annual return was lodged. Or companies are dormant or too small and exempted from annual return.

Bank account in London under DSMG Ltd had closed. Another Bank account I know is located in Bulgaria. Binary Brokerz's server is located in US by using Amazon cloud server. It is hard to track where the assets and funds are exactly located.

Binary brokerz is not a registered broker. Which means your investment is not covered by Finance Conduct Authority UK or Financial Ombudsman Services. Gambling commission

Address of Binary brokers is 5 Harbour Exchange Square, London is virtual office. http://www.avantavirtual.co.uk/virtual-office/how-it-works

Elloit Truman, Harry Miller, Michael Shaw, Michael Evans, Tony Harris, Dean Bauer, Lisa Foster are the people who contacted me before. Except for the last one who lost $205K in my account in two days, others who convinced me of deposits never reachable again or disappeared. I was once told they had left the company but when I called to their office, the staffs said they are still around. When I wrote email to these people, no email address bounced back except for Tony. But Tony's address were not bounced back in the last two emails.

Fact of Binary Brokerz:

It is owned by DSML Ltd, incorporated in Oct 2015. Invested share capital is only GBP1000.
DSML's parent company is DSMG Ltd but had dissolved. There is no parent or subsidiary reported.

Director of the companies is Christo Mathys Britz, South African, at the same time directors of other 30 companies. Majority of the companies were incorporated in late 2014 / 2015, hence no annual return was lodged. Or companies are dormant or too small and exempted from annual return.

Bank account in London under DSMG Ltd had closed. Another Bank account I know is located in Bulgaria. Binary Brokerz's server is located in US by using Amazon cloud server. It is hard to track where the assets and funds are exactly located.

Binary brokerz is not a registered broker. Which means your investment is not covered by Finance Conduct Authority UK or Financial Ombudsman Services. Gambling commission

Address of Binary brokers is 5 Harbour Exchange Square, London is virtual office. http://www.avantavirtual.co.uk/virtual-office/how-it-works

Elloit Truman, Harry Miller, Michael Shaw, Michael Evans, Tony Harris, Dean Bauer, Lisa Foster are the people who contacted me before. Except for the last one who lost $205K in my account in two days, others who convinced me of deposits never reachable again or disappeared. I was once told they had left the company but when I called to their office, the staffs said they are still around. When I wrote email to these people, no email address bounced back except for Tony. But Tony's address were not bounced back in the last two emails.
OMG! They are like the scums Banc de Binary with their virtual office in Trump Tower, NY!!!

Take a look at the message I sent you ... another bank account in Austria with the beneficiary address in Malta! This was provided by Lisa Foster when she was trying to scam me into making a wire transfer of an additional USD$10,000 despite the fact that I had told her I had no more money to send to them after they had taken the first USD$10,000 at the same time that Banc de Binary did!

Back