Binary Tilt will not release payment of funds

Gordi

Recruit
I would like to lodge a complaint about Depix Holdings ethics regarding my trading account with Binary Tilt. I started trading with Binary Tilt more than 15 months ago with a broker named Jake Lewis. I did not use the account for several months and Jake rang me and offered to trade for me if I increased my investment sum, which I did. Jake and I were in regular weekly contact for about 4 months from September to December 2016.

In December Jake informed me he was relocating from Binary Tilt head office in London to the Binary Tilt VIP office in Zurich and his boss, Michelle Casilieris would like to discuss me becoming a VIP member with a fully managed account, meaning that I would need to invest 150,000 USD to reach this status. I could see on the Binary Tilt website that my account was growing in value with more won than lost trades, so I committed to do so on the understanding that I would receive a payment each month.

I explained to Michelle that I would be using all my available cash on the understanding that I would need to make a monthly withdrawal to ensure the wellbeing of my family and pay household expenses, school fees etc. and Michelle assured me there would be not problem with doing that and as per the Binary Tilt website, withdrawals are approved within 72 hours. Michelle gave me her Skype address, Whats App ID, personal phone number etc. and contacted me numerous times during Dec. and Jan. 2017.

I then attempted to make 2 withdrawals at the beginning of February as per our agreement (one to my International account and one to my Australian account) and I noticed the next day on the Binary Tilt website that the transactions had been cancelled by the client (me) which I had not done. Then started my problems. Michelle would not return my calls or messages. I have sent Binary Tilt many e-mails, tried to call their head office many times and my calls go straight to ‘Hold’ and time out after 30 minutes.

I am now extremely concerned that this company if fraudulent and I many never recover my money. I have 481, 605.12 AUD sitting in my trading account. I have now been trying without success to withdraw a small amount of that money (12,000.00 AUD) to pay urgent bills and I am being stonewalled by Binary Tilt. I think my calls are being blocked, I regularly sit on LiveChat for hours and never get connected and they now never give meaningful responses – it all changed once I deposited large funds.

I have been paying into this company for over a year and this is the first payment request I have made to Binary Tilt which has so far proven to be extremely stressful and very distressing to me and my family. As you are the registered agent for this company, please advise if you can help because my family’s financial situation is very quickly turning into a crisis situation with incoming bills that I cannot pay and Binary Tilt are totally ignoring me.

I would like to lodge a complaint about Depix Holdings ethics regarding my trading account with Binary Tilt. I started trading with Binary Tilt more than 15 months ago with a broker named Jake Lewis. I did not use the account for several months and Jake rang me and offered to trade for me if I increased my investment sum, which I did. Jake and I were in regular weekly contact for about 4 months from September to December 2016.

In December Jake informed me he was relocating from Binary Tilt head office in London to the Binary Tilt VIP office in Zurich and his boss, Michelle Casilieris would like to discuss me becoming a VIP member with a fully managed account, meaning that I would need to invest 150,000 USD to reach this status. I could see on the Binary Tilt website that my account was growing in value with more won than lost trades, so I committed to do so on the understanding that I would receive a payment each month.

I explained to Michelle that I would be using all my available cash on the understanding that I would need to make a monthly withdrawal to ensure the wellbeing of my family and pay household expenses, school fees etc. and Michelle assured me there would be not problem with doing that and as per the Binary Tilt website, withdrawals are approved within 72 hours. Michelle gave me her Skype address, Whats App ID, personal phone number etc. and contacted me numerous times during Dec. and Jan. 2017.

I then attempted to make 2 withdrawals at the beginning of February as per our agreement (one to my International account and one to my Australian account) and I noticed the next day on the Binary Tilt website that the transactions had been cancelled by the client (me) which I had not done. Then started my problems. Michelle would not return my calls or messages. I have sent Binary Tilt many e-mails, tried to call their head office many times and my calls go straight to ‘Hold’ and time out after 30 minutes.

I am now extremely concerned that this company if fraudulent and I many never recover my money. I have 481, 605.12 AUD sitting in my trading account. I have now been trying without success to withdraw a small amount of that money (12,000.00 AUD) to pay urgent bills and I am being stonewalled by Binary Tilt. I think my calls are being blocked, I regularly sit on LiveChat for hours and never get connected and they now never give meaningful responses – it all changed once I deposited large funds.

I have been paying into this company for over a year and this is the first payment request I have made to Binary Tilt which has so far proven to be extremely stressful and very distressing to me and my family. As you are the registered agent for this company, please advise if you can help because my family’s financial situation is very quickly turning into a crisis situation with incoming bills that I cannot pay and Binary Tilt are totally ignoring me.
Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address https://www.binarytilt.com/contact-us/

Also, Share your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/10808/www.binarytilt.com

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

https://www.facebook.com/BinaryTilt

https://twitter.com/binarytilt

https://www.linkedin.com/company/binarytilt---options-trading

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd8OS3sJm1QuCO2YFO0Fr7Q

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/binarytilt-options-trading/id1069887527?mt=8

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.spotoption.android.binarytilt

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got solution of your problem, Best Of Luck

Ask your bank for chargeback and file your case to the police http://www.actionfraud.police.uk

With that much money on the table, you may want to contact WinChargeback for assistance. Another option which can be run in parallel is to get a lawyer referral. I just found out late last week that the FPA has partnered with a legal referral service.

www.winthiscase.com/fpa

Back