• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Admiralmarkets and Top1Markets

I am having an issue with a company

HaiDuong

Recruit
Top1 là một kẻ lừa đảo. Họ lấy hết lợi nhuận của tôi mà không có lý do gì và thậm chí còn xúc phạm khách hàng. Đô đốc đã lấy 5582 USD từ tôi mà không có bất kỳ thông báo nào. Trader nên cẩn thận khi giao dịch với Top1 vì họ là những kẻ lừa đảo.

Attachments

• mt5.jpg
    mt5.jpg
    301.4 KB · Views: 4
  • CSKH.jpg
    CSKH.jpg
    382.5 KB · Views: 4
I have been a trader for 3 years, and now I am facing a situation where the platform takes customers' profits without any reason or evidence. They deliberately blame the customers to take their profits. There are two amounts involved. First, Admiral took $9,021 from me, and traders I know have lost over $57,000 in total. Second, Top1 took $5,582 from me, and my trading partner lost a total of nearly $12,000, and I don't know how to get my profits back. Here is the link to the Admiral platform: https://admiralmarkets.sc/vn; and here is the link to the Top1 platform: https://www.top1markets.com/.

Attachments

• mt5Top1.jpg
    mt5Top1.jpg
    301.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 4Admiral.png
    4Admiral.png
    168.6 KB · Views: 2
Back