• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Broker Dealer Compliance?

General discussions of a financial company
13jan2017email_auditor_on_document_genuineness.png
18jan2017reply.png

What kind of regulator makes it impossible to get a real list of its regulated companies? Am I supposed to get a list of all domain names used by all brokers and account management companies and enter them one at a time?

BDC helped me a few years ago put pressure on a Cyprius broker clearly not playing fair with withdrawals. They are effective.

3500 EUR is a very reasonable starting capital compared to most managed account companies and you can't seriously expect the FPA to invest places before you to "test the waters". Be serious ;)

I think the investment company claiming to be "regulated" by broker dealer needs its own discussion thread.

If Broker Deal Compliance itself wants to gain some credibility, they need to come here and start answering some questions..

Hi everybody, I would be interested by using iiinvesments.com.... but i am wondering if it's a (another) scam... Like all of you, I am wondering is the "broker dealer compliance" is serious...

no physical adress.. moreover, there is no immatriculation number with iiinvesments.com ... that's weird... And obvisouly they do have lots of offices all around the world... strange

Doesn't matter much to me they didn't have an "address" I could visit like Financial Commission, etc.
Even though these regulators don't have the same massive presence - they will help people from countries big or small if you provide simple documentation. The regulators like CySEC and FCA usually only really care about people in their country, and take 6-12+ months to resolve issues. Also, they don't even do anything a lot of the time about brokerages like IronFX that literally everyone knows is bad guys.
BDC is a good group in my view. FPA doesn't have address either and I trust them even more lol :D

Check the bottom of the regular FPA mailings. There is a physical address for those who really want to send postal mail. I hear AsstMod has the box checked by a sniffer dog from the bomb squad before opening it. :D

"Regulators" should have a simple list of regulated companies. Otherwise, how do we know the mystery regulator wasn't created only to provide the illusion of regulation for one or two companies.

Companies, especially those which accept client funds for trading should have physical addresses.

Back