Broker Review sites

And most of the times when people lose money they blame the broker even if it was the trader's fault.
I agree. There are so many angry traders who lost their money and want to get it back so they blame the broker. Its so easy because its the broker who actually gives them money and you can spam them with angry posts. At least thats what Ive noticed browsing throught the reviews. Maybe Im wrong.
Anyways I tend to see a lot of varying reviews to many servcies (apart from Forex). Experiences differ because different people use a service in a different way. And its so true for Forex I mean you can be a scalper a news trader anyone and its all a different story

I agree. There are so many angry traders who lost their money and want to get it back so they blame the broker. Its so easy because its the broker who actually gives them money and you can spam them with angry posts. At least thats what Ive noticed browsing throught the reviews. Maybe Im wrong.
Anyways I tend to see a lot of varying reviews to many servcies (apart from Forex). Experiences differ because different people use a service in a different way. And its so true for Forex I mean you can be a scalper a news trader anyone and its all a different story

After we get losses in our trading we need to know the nature of the losses so that we are able to reduce them. If we are wise then we can easily do so :)

Just saw this post-there actually IS another good, non-affiliated review site, but he has mainly stock trading brokers/trading rooms/educational opportunities. He has a couple of Forex sites he's reviewed, and I've actually requested that he do more. He actually signs up for the services and has a list of things he requires, (for educational "coaches" and trading rooms he requires 3rd party independent verification that they actually TRADE!)
His name is Emmett Moore and the story about why he's doing this is REALLY compelling! His site is tradingschools.org

Whenever I requires checking any broker's reviews, i only refer to FPA as i guess it is the only site that have active mods who probes into the details provided by user and approve the genuine reviews.

Whenever I requires checking any broker's reviews, i only refer to FPA as i guess it is the only site that have active mods who probes into the details provided by user and approve the genuine reviews.

It is actually always a good idea to check before doing our trades so that we do not have any risks in our trades and our trading funds are safe and secured :D

Just saw this post-there actually IS another good, non-affiliated review site, but he has mainly stock trading brokers/trading rooms/educational opportunities. He has a couple of Forex sites he's reviewed, and I've actually requested that he do more. He actually signs up for the services and has a list of things he requires, (for educational "coaches" and trading rooms he requires 3rd party independent verification that they actually TRADE!)
His name is Emmett Moore and the story about why he's doing this is REALLY compelling! His site is tradingschools.org
Thats the problem of subjectivity. I mean its great if this guy is really independent and nobody pays him but the problem is still here: hes alone. FPA in this sense is much more objective since it contains reviews of many many traders

After we get losses in our trading we need to know the nature of the losses so that we are able to reduce them. If we are wise then we can easily do so :)

Being wise is good, but being angry is just a permanent condition of a bunch of traders, they think that's the only way to get their money back :D

Back