Broker Review sites

FPA only sees the ones that want to get even, and want to fight back. I'm sure there will be many more who are too embarrassed to admit they were scammed, and some who don't recognise they were scammed. That's the problem with scam review sites. You end up not knowing who to trust. I managed to get out with no damage, but I was lucky. Like many others I was sucked in, and believed the blurb, then realised my mistake. As an amature you tend to think these people are like our banks and can be trusted with our money. Only to find out the hard way. The world needs to outlaw binary trading, or at least force them to be marketed as betting, plain and simple.

I know I have found here and I am excluding FPA from the question, but I am new to trading and prior to getting involved I searched the internet and found many so called Broker Review sites that purported to rate brokers. One thing I found was that some seem to contradict the reviews, and say a broker is good while others say they are crap. It seems to me that trading is fraught with scam brokers and scam review sites. Have others noticed this? I don't want to mention individual websites as I don't feel experienced enough to judge, but it just seems odd that you get such varying reviews.
There're always different opinions and different experience. Of course, if someone lost his money (even when it was completely his fault) he will probably blame a broker for that. And if we're talking about reviews, you can always find bad reviews for ANY company in the world. But it doesn't mean that it's bad.

In many cases the bad reviews for Binary Option sites are more than justified. The problem is that they get scam good reviews.

FPA only sees the ones that want to get even, and want to fight back. I'm sure there will be many more who are too embarrassed to admit they were scammed, and some who don't recognise they were scammed. That's the problem with scam review sites. You end up not knowing who to trust. I managed to get out with no damage, but I was lucky. Like many others I was sucked in, and believed the blurb, then realised my mistake. As an amature you tend to think these people are like our banks and can be trusted with our money. Only to find out the hard way. The world needs to outlaw binary trading, or at least force them to be marketed as betting, plain and simple.
I agree. However I guess any grown up with enough common sense would understand what this kind of trading looks like. I dont think I needed any further explanations to understand that its betting and no more. It just doesnt look serious. Forex is sometimes no better in terms of all these scam companies and newbies who get scammed in no time but its what it looks on the surface. As for binaries I think it all what it looks like from the very beginning... At least thats my opinion

Bad brokers will get the negative reviews they deserve sooner or later. If you see a broker with no reviews or only a few reviews, sit back and wait instead of being one of the first canaries to check out the coal mine.

Bad brokers will get the negative reviews they deserve sooner or later. If you see a broker with no reviews or only a few reviews, sit back and wait instead of being one of the first canaries to check out the coal mine.

Yes it is always a good idea to check for the reviews of the brokers so that we can know the views of the traders who are actually doing trades with them :)

I also love the traders who say that brokers with few good reviews are better han the brokers with thousands of different ones. Like its obvious that the first one are fakes!

I also love the traders who say that brokers with few good reviews are better han the brokers with thousands of different ones. Like its obvious that the first one are fakes!

Yes and the main advantage of reading the reviews of the brokers is that they allow us to take an informed decisions so that we know which is the right Forex broker for us :D

I know I have found here and I am excluding FPA from the question, but I am new to trading and prior to getting involved I searched the internet and found many so called Broker Review sites that purported to rate brokers. One thing I found was that some seem to contradict the reviews, and say a broker is good while others say they are crap. It seems to me that trading is fraught with scam brokers and scam review sites. Have others noticed this? I don't want to mention individual websites as I don't feel experienced enough to judge, but it just seems odd that you get such varying reviews.
I have noticed the same thing... some review sites are paid by the companies or even themselves run those site. it's a type of self advertisement I guess. The best way to check the company is to check their page here or ask some traders about their experiences with them

It's amazing how many of the so-called "review sites" are only show 5 or 10 brokers with "reviews" making all of those brokers look great, and every outbound link to the brokers is an affiliate link.

Back