Cheated by Banc de binary

Hi annew,

Thank you for giving many solutions. I will go through and make complain every where .

My heart really many pain losing a lot money for nothing .

I have heard more and more raids in Israel taking place on the binary options brokers, so when are they going to go after the biggest and most easy one to find Banc De Binary. These people belong in jail nothing less will suffice. I want them in prison where they belong and the Israeli government should make an example of them and not the smaller no name firms being raided! Shame on you government of israel you are protecting BDB. They are easy to find, so why is nobody shutting them down!?

The_BDB_Tower.jpg

I have heard more and more raids in Israel taking place on the binary options brokers, so when are they going to go after the biggest and most easy one to find Banc De Binary. These people belong in jail nothing less will suffice. I want them in prison where they belong and the Israeli government should make an example of them and not the smaller no name firms being raided! Shame on you government of israel you are protecting BDB. They are easy to find, so why is nobody shutting them down!?

WOW ! looks like those thugs stay in quite great building while I just felt I was talked to from a small room similar to one of the scenes in "Wolf of Wall Street" movie. Funny thing is some one putting me on hold to transfer to another VIP guy and I bet all of them next to each othre laughing and waiting the prey to fall in the trap!
So all these calls showing UK number coming from this building ?? no offence here : it occurred to my mind noticing the names of the guys calling me which are all jewish names (Benjamin, Yakuv, David ) - so BDB is registered in CYPRUS, operating from Israel, and calls appear as UK number ? wow ......

Back