• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem CiTrades.com won't process my withdrawal

I am having an issue with a company
Hi. This week Citrades.com has returned and is online with several modifications. Surely preparing another great scam for the upcoming parties. I suggest you give him a look (now with Anguilla address). In my case, I am not allowed to enter my account and of course my messages do not respond.

I am from Canada and Citrades was said to be doing some up grades over the last view months. Now I can see their site but my option to log in or view my past account in any way is gone. I do not thing they are under new ownership, I think they are just adding more "difficulty" for the proper legal authorities to see past evidence of their scams. Citrades suspended in my region.GIF

Attachments

• citrades dispute resolution.GIF
    citrades dispute resolution.GIF
    63.4 KB · Views: 2
According to the above screen shot I am pretty sure they cant legally lock a person out of their own account with out "just cause". But considering they are not acting legally anyway, who knows what their thinking... I bet they are hoping all past clients have no past, paper copies on file a bout past financial records involving their illegal actions.

Legally, they can't operate in Canada. Report them to our provincial Securities Commission.

Back