Currency Strength Calculator Strategy Discussions

I see what you mean, but if you look at weekly or monthly bars in most trading platforms, you'll see that a currency can have a good or bad week or month.

Personally, I'm hoping whoever programmed this thing comes out with a way to display it on graphs. Shifting the timeframes would make what's happening during strength changes a little easier to figure out.

You mean like this:

Currency Strength Meter Indicator

...?

Forexticket - Mataf is here already for decade and it is very useful Web site for Forex traders.
If you want to trade with the data from currency meters you have to use the data only for the present trades that means for present day only because currency strength changes like weather with bad news. Use last week data from Monday's and check again before each trade. Best to use it on intraday TF's like M15, M30, H1 and H4. Still, read economical calendar for daily spikes and changes in currency strength before trades!
Cheers FX Avatar

your currency calculator does not update at all. e.g. Today is 12th Jan 2014 and I require quote from 9th Jan TO 10th Jan but it keeps throwing up zero percent on all the currencies.

Whats going on. Jitendra

I am also wondering if the calculator is accurate. Today 22 feb 2014 I see JPY down for the week and the euro up, but the meter shows them exactly the other way around: yen as strongest currency for the week , euro the weakest. What am I missing?

Wy calculater numbers lag

I live in Standard Central Time and have seen that using the Start date and Last date tabs, the numbers for yesterday come out until tonight after 21:00 Hours. If the Market Day, Bar or Candle, opens ad closes at 16:00 Hrs. CENTRAL Time (24 Hours), this means the numbes are laging 29 hours. ? Wy ???

I've mentioned this to Peter. He doesn't just give the FPA's Daily Signals. He also runs the programmers who deal with the FPA's tools. I hope he can find the source of the issue.

sorry for observtaion about Lagging, but now the C.S. Calculator have bin out of service more than a week. Wy ?

Back