Day traders vs Night traders

I like to trade during London opening time and the Newyork and London market overlap session. And this falls in the timezone of 1:30 PM and lasts till the New York Sessions close time at 11 PM in my time zone and this is decent enough for me to trade without having to disturb my sleep.

Trading during the night becomes very very tempting when you miss those juice A+ opportunities. This week alone has been very tempting for me, because I missed even 2 A+ signals because I went to sleep 1 hour before the signal and missed the next one by getting out of bed to check the markets 1 hour too late. Sometimes you never know when you miss those juice opportunities and get attracted to your screens, but sleeping is also important, otherwise it's difficult to focus. :)
I am trading only part time when the market is good for admission. So it is not at any time carry out a transaction. Especially when capital is already depleted hit stop out. So I will wait for the return of capital to trading. Bottom line, I acclimated in trading.

I am trading only part time when the market is good for admission. So it is not at any time carry out a transaction. Especially when capital is already depleted hit stop out. So I will wait for the return of capital to trading. Bottom line, I acclimated in trading.

When i started my trading career i was a part time trader. But at that time i made losses mostly and i was not at all aware of the basics of trading. Since then i have learned my trading and now i am a Full time trader but that does not mean that i am trading everyday.

I am looking for trading opportunities and trade 2 times a week and my main income is coming thru Forex business now :)

When i started my trading career i was a part time trader. But at that time i made losses mostly and i was not at all aware of the basics of trading. Since then i have learned my trading and now i am a Full time trader but that does not mean that i am trading everyday.

I am looking for trading opportunities and trade 2 times a week and my main income is coming thru Forex business now :)

I think almost all traders were part-time traders in the beginning of their trading career because there is no one who want to rely on forex without enough knowledge and experience. So, it's important to know how to trade well in the session time which we had spare time to trade no matter it is day or night for us. Trading in Asian session will be different with trading in London or New York session.

I think almost all traders were part-time traders in the beginning of their trading career because there is no one who want to rely on forex without enough knowledge and experience. So, it's important to know how to trade well in the session time which we had spare time to trade no matter it is day or night for us. Trading in Asian session will be different with trading in London or New York session.

Yes and i know that trading is a time taking process and it will depend on how much time we are willing to give in the business and how we want to do our trades in the Forex markets :)

In think day or night does not make difference. It is up to a trader when he feel free to trade in forex market, Time zone is important My be for some one it is day or it is night. For me evening time is suitable I avail good market movement and less disturbance so trade comfortably.

In think day or night does not make difference. It is up to a trader when he feel free to trade in forex market, Time zone is important My be for some one it is day or it is night. For me evening time is suitable I avail good market movement and less disturbance so trade comfortably.

In the Forex trading business we all know that if we are able to manage our time well and we can actually Enter into such types of trades that will give us a good income then we can get success :)

"Day trading" is a term used for those traders that trade within the formation of a daily candle. There are no such thing as night traders. Market is not stop from Monday to Friday so time of day is not a concern for traders.

"Day trading" is a term used for those traders that trade within the formation of a daily candle. There are no such thing as night traders. Market is not stop from Monday to Friday so time of day is not a concern for traders.

Depending on the broker's server time and where the trader is, a trader who only trades for a couple of hours in the middle of the day could end up having trades begin in one daily candle and end in another.

Night traders - simple. Those are people who only trade between sunset and sunrise. :D

Back