Day traders vs Night traders

Depending on the broker's server time and where the trader is, a trader who only trades for a couple of hours in the middle of the day could end up having trades begin in one daily candle and end in another.

Night traders - simple. Those are people who only trade between sunset and sunrise. :D
The second difference it is a matter of time. I think we can choose the most suitable time for yourself. If we do not like staying up all night, then we could be trading at noon. However, those who hold to stay up, it can trade at night. Everything can bring in a steady profit.

I prefer day trading and trading during the day time. :D I am thankful that i fall within the day time for both London and NewYork session though extends till late night 11PM but its manageable.

I too like to trade in day . I avail London session , it suits me. I can trade well due to good market movement.it is up to a trader which time he selects. He should be easy and comfortable at the time of trading. Difference is in his skill and ability he can make good money either in day or night trading if he had ability to face market .

I too like to trade in day . I avail London session , it suits me. I can trade well due to good market movement.it is up to a trader which time he selects. He should be easy and comfortable at the time of trading. Difference is in his skill and ability he can make good money either in day or night trading if he had ability to face market .

It is good to trade in London session or New York session for traders who like to trade in volatile market because in those sessions, mostly traders have entered into the market and started to make decision in the market. The most important is not trading in day or night but how to manage time so we could trade in the best session which is suit to us.

For me, the toughest time to trade was on Asia morning session. Basically, the market are usually ranging unless you are some sort of scalper that scalp for few pips.

For me, the toughest time to trade was on Asia morning session. Basically, the market are usually ranging unless you are some sort of scalper that scalp for few pips.
At the time of the Asian session, the market is usually quiet. The scalper can enter the Asian market hours. So it will be able to achieve a steady income. Here you can sign in with an active and short-term.

In terms of concentration and ability to make clear decisions - it's best to trade during the standard work hours in your time-zone. Ideally there would also be enough daylight to keep you on your toes. However this doesn't mean that this would be potentially your most profitable session. I had a period on the asian markets when the yen was my good, good friend. But it took a toll and by the second week of regular late hours I made a couple of mistakes.

So take everything into account, but long-term you should stick to what's easier.

At the time of the Asian session, the market is usually quiet. The scalper can enter the Asian market hours. So it will be able to achieve a steady income. Here you can sign in with an active and short-term.

I am a short term trader as all of my trades are less than 4 hours. But still, I prefer to trade from London session. Asian Session is too quiet to trade, and to me, 30 pips of move doesn't represent a direction at all.

I am a short term trader as all of my trades are less than 4 hours. But still, I prefer to trade from London session. Asian Session is too quiet to trade, and to me, 30 pips of move doesn't represent a direction at all.

30 pips might seem a little now, but they could be more than enough for some strategies.

Back