Day traders vs Night traders

Doesnt it sound so funny actually; we all human beings spoil our health to make money and then at the later stages of life we spend all the money earned to recover the health. :D

Yes, the main thing that we have to remember is that our health is an important factor and we have to take care of it so that we can maintain our trading and also continue to earn a good and reliable income thru our trades :)

Yes, the main thing that we have to remember is that our health is an important factor and we have to take care of it so that we can maintain our trading and also continue to earn a good and reliable income thru our trades :)

Yes guys rightly said. Be it day or night trading, the foremost thing that the traders should look after is their Health. What is the use of earning wealth when you cant maintain your health? I have some of my friends who follow the quote: "MAKE MONEY, USE THAT MONEY TO MAKE MORE MONEY AND REPEAT".
I don't abide by this and think that if we can judge the market movements aptly any time of the day is suitable for fetching profits.

Yes guys rightly said. Be it day or night trading, the foremost thing that the traders should look after is their Health. What is the use of earning wealth when you cant maintain your health? I have some of my friends who follow the quote: "MAKE MONEY, USE THAT MONEY TO MAKE MORE MONEY AND REPEAT".
I don't abide by this and think that if we can judge the market movements aptly any time of the day is suitable for fetching profits.

I have seen many of the traders are getting a good income because they are doing their trades with the trends that are present in the markets and this also allows them to do their trading with success :)

.. as I set aside my coffee and donut. OPPS! Thanks for the reminder.. time to bust out 20 pushups

I usually trade during the day, but even if I stay up late I try to set aside at least 6 to 8 hours of sleep, because I know that if I don't on the following day I'd be groggy and that will impact my trading. Having discipline as a trader, I think, applies not just to one's trading decisions, but to their activities outside of trading. Sleeping well on a regular basis is, indeed, a healthy decision and being healthy helps with staying focused, which in turn has a positive effect on one's trading.

Since the market runs 24 hours, thus there is no such things should be considered whether someone trades at night or day. It should actually be counted what session someone trades at. I personally love to take entry after the London open. In my time zone, it is after 3 PM.

While I generally agree, I think we should also bear in mind that when one trades depends on their daily schedule, not just one the trading sessions. That schedule, in turn, depends on a number of other things - what other responsibilities they have, how much sleep they require, the kind of trader they are (swing trader, day trader, etc.) and so on.

Back