Day traders vs Night traders

In forex trading I am only having spare time after go home from my offline job, so usually I will trade in night which usually on newyork session market, but in my trades often using swing trading plan and sometime as intraday trader

I work at daytime and so I do binary trading at night. I just make sure I don't stay up too late.

You should try withdrawing your money. Most binary brokers don't permit withdrawals.

Forex give the fruitful result if we will do it with proper planning and strategy. I am using London and New York session as market volatile during these session and I can make some good pips.

I think what time or session you like you can trade in it easily . Depending on your skill time zone and available time of forex a trader can decide how and when he has to trade. No specific time is sure for profit until you are not able to use it .

I choose to be a day trader to the ample time I get to monitor the trades. Rather being a night owl only to sleep over the trades. It is advantageous to be a day trader according to me.

I trade 3 days a week (tu/wed/thu) frankfurt open and NY open for 3 hours each, to me the most movement then.

In the end of the day, or night for that matter, it doesn't really matter when one is trading, as long as they can trade well during that period.

Back