Demo accounts

Yes direct jump to live account may put you in many difficulties. as you will face trouble in analysis , taking risk decisions etc. If you do practice on demo many things will clear to you that will lead you to enter in market at right time . Demo are for your benefits to understand forex trading.

I like demo accounts due to many reasons ,They are easy way to learn trading. We find same dealing in demo as it will be in real trading , Here one can know every detail of forex trading . He can make himself experienced and skilled by doing practice.

The initial stage of Forex trade is to properly learn the forex business and demo account is the platform that leads us to understand this business. We should spent three to four month in demo account to improve trading skills.

Might many trader beginner they too much excited when start trading on real account without making good as early preparation on demo account, but most of them fail eventually, if they can making good profit on first trades hence usually still on lucky day, but afterall they fail eventually

I am seeing huge promotion on my facebook timeline. Those so called profit makers showing huge profits screenshots of demo accounts and moving to real accounts. Imaging they are using 1.00 lot size on account of 500 USD. Would you believe it?

Screenshots and demos. That's a recipe for fakes. Open a bunch of accounts, place wild trades, and take screenshots of the successful ones.

Then some live accounts are really cent accounts or 000 accounts. $500 on a cent account is really $5. $500 on a 000 account is really 50 cents. Even if a scammer blows a few accounts, for under $100 some accounts will have a lucky trade or two to "prove" how much profit can be made with the scam service.

A demo account is an excellent opportunity to get to know the trading terminal and test out the trading strategy, but one shouldn't stay on it too long, because you can't make real money there.

Yes they are best practicing accounts. give you worthy training of trading. You can make maximum benefit by your learning. It can be your teacher as I learn all trading on demo accounts. You can not make money in demo but save money when you do less mistakes in real trading due to the experience of demo trading.

The advantage is massive while disadvantage is frustrating. Because in demo you can practise well and master it for months to years before trading and make your own strategy but the disadvantage is even before trading in real account it's must and best you trade in demo for atleast 6 months to 1 year.

Demo are not for ever, they are practice account. New traders some times think wrong when are in profit with demo accounts. One should think that actual trading will be different one in many contests . It is not 100% we will show same in live accounts are doing in demo accounts. But I am fan of demo which gave me every knowledge of practical trading.

Back