Demo trading for 6 months

i agree with baxy9999, a traders can do demo trading for whatever time he wants like its for practice to build up your trading skills and moreover, you get hell lot of knowledge. it depends on him for what time frame demo trading suits him, if he feels like his strategies are working he can switch to real trading whenever he wants.
Trader can practice on a demo trading within a reasonable time, each trader is different. Thus it can be adjusted in this regard. Furthermore, when it was quite good in the demo trading, then move on to real trading. Then traders should always develop the ability psycho trading.

Of course bro, given enough time, then the trader can move on to real trading. You must build a strategy within a reasonable time. I think the next two years could usher you into an expert trader. So this will be very good and can achieve a steady income.

Honestly this is unreal for newcomers, I would consider it very special if one is able to do it with determination for even 3-4 months because it’s so tough due to boredom, I personally did it for just 1 or perhaps bit more, but that’s it.

You can say it unrealistic because in demo there is a big capital . Newbies use it as they are playing with money they just make loss and profits not think how to manage specific amount .They must win in demo but it in real trading they can not get same success.

You can say it unrealistic because in demo there is a big capital . Newbies use it as they are playing with money they just make loss and profits not think how to manage specific amount .They must win in demo but it in real trading they can not get same success.

That's obviously why it's said to always use identical setting on demo which you might do in real to get best experience.

Six months does seem like a long time, however, better to spend few more months on demo than lose money on real account. If you feel confident and ready you can start sooner, if not - whenever you decide.

Six months does seem like a long time, however, better to spend few more months on demo than lose money on real account. If you feel confident and ready you can start sooner, if not - whenever you decide.

I have a friend who is trading in the Demo trading account since 1.5 years and still he is not profitable in his trades. so it cannot be said how much time will be sufficient for getting to know about trading and earning from it :)

I have a friend who is trading in the Demo trading account since 1.5 years and still he is not profitable in his trades. so it cannot be said how much time will be sufficient for getting to know about trading and earning from it :)
You need to say to your friend, to be more focused in the demo. I think 1.5 years is enough to make traders to profit takers. I suggest in order to focus on a single pair, like GBPUSD. Thus it would be easier to control trading.

Trading in demo account won't guarantee you to gain consistent profit because the usage of demo account is giving you more experience how to trade well and how to implement what you have read and learned. But about capability to make profit, it's back to each trader's psychology control, money management and good timing for implementing the strategy and read the market's condition.

Trading in demo account won't guarantee you to gain consistent profit because the usage of demo account is giving you more experience how to trade well and how to implement what you have read and learned. But about capability to make profit, it's back to each trader's psychology control, money management and good timing for implementing the strategy and read the market's condition.
This is the demo trading bro, so it must be done at the beginning. You can learn a lot in a demo trading. Here you can train better trading strategies. So that the future will be able to achieve a steady income. When is enough, say one year, then it could get to the real trading.

Back