Do you believe in Forex?

In my opinion, there is lot to be learned and earned from it. Though, of course, training and caution are required.

Good point. The best way to earn from Forex trading is to spend enough time learning about it first. One should never underestimate the value of educating oneself. Learning to be cautious is just part of it.

In Forex you do not need to believe.You need to understand how it works.

That is my sentiment too. Belief in on itself is a good thing because it can boost one's confidence, but above all else one needs to educate themselves about trading.

I think that once one learns enough about trading they realize that sometimes the market offers some surprises and some of them aren't always pleasant. Knowing this is part of understanding the market.

I believe in Forex which is why I invested. If I was not sure about Forex than I’d never invest. If you hear about 95% loser theory then that is wrong way to judge this business. Losers are Losers because they are not discipline and lack knowledge. So if 95% are such people then it is not Forex which is bad, it is the people who have wrong method to it, so you need to watch that and keep in mind.

Forex is like a dream. To make it real, you must make an effort. And if you believe in your dream, then you must believe in Forex.

Back