Do you believe in Forex?

Forex is pure business and it gambling only when we trade without having any knowledge and understanding but if you will do forex after having proper knowledge, understanding then this business will give you lot more money, it is lucrative business where loss and profit are the part of this business.

Forex made me believe in online earnings and I am very satisfied with my forex earnings. I have made a decent progress in this field and believe that forex will do much more for me in future.

Forex made me believe in online earnings and I am very satisfied with my forex earnings. I have made a decent progress in this field and believe that forex will do much more for me in future.
I think as trader that already get earning in forex business hence they will believe with forex business, and will still stay in business because still trust if forex is one way to making money online, although this is risky, but many trader still interested to learn

Of course I believe in Forex - I've been trading for years now, I wouldn't have done that if I didn't believe in it.

I had believe in forex trading. It is nice opportunity to earn money . I not say it is money making machine however it will give you part time earning . You can work freely when you want to do. There is no fix time or binding of any boss.

I had believe in forex trading. It is nice opportunity to earn money . I not say it is money making machine however it will give you part time earning . You can work freely when you want to do. There is no fix time or binding of any boss.
Yes I like forex because this is flexible business that we can do at anytime, when go home from offline job, as long as broker still in operation as trader having opportunity to making money from home, although forex also risky, but if in investing money still obey rules hence this become interested business

That is one of things that I like about Forex trading - you make your own decisions and you're responsible for your own trading. It gives you the opportunity to be in full control.

It sounds like some sort of religious questions. You may not believe in something to say whether it works or not

It sounds like some sort of religious questions. You may not believe in something to say whether it works or not
I think forex is not as religious, this is business but also have risk inside, so many story in forex I think, there are trader that joined on scamm broker etc, but there are trader that already success and make money here, etc.

Back