Do you believe in Forex?

i am not believe in forex its a painful profession.
Might you having worst experience during trading forex isn't, and then you hate forex
Indeed forex trading is not easy way to making rich because this is included as speculative investment, required high dedication to survive

See there is no other way but to believe this market. This market does exist and number of traders traders trade and either make or lose money. Now the question that you might have asked that whether I believe that I personally would be able to make money or not? My answer is yes.

This is what I like about Forex trading - the freedom it provides. You can trade whenever you please, however you please, and the only goal is to make a profit. Making a profit, in turn, depends on one's own knowledge and dedication. You rely on yourself and your choices, which can be very liberating.

no i think forex is a swing .some time it take you uper place and sometime drope you from uper place to lower so it not reliable.

no i think forex is a swing .some time it take you upper place and sometime drop you from upper place to lower so it not reliable.

This is what I like about Forex trading - the freedom it provides. You can trade whenever you please, however you please, and the only goal is to make a profit. Making a profit, in turn, depends on one's own knowledge and dedication. You rely on yourself and your choices, which can be very liberating.

which can be very liberating and also very frustrating and confusing o_O

I strongly believe in forex trading .It is real business where you earn as par your experience and skill. This business not gives money blindly . Forex is good if you are serious and hard worker with this business.

Because still get earning from forex business so I am still believe with forex, as long as still having opportunity to make money through forex business maybe I will stay in business as one source income

Back