Do you believe in Forex?

I doubt you can call Forex trading fair. There's nothing fair when money are involved and countless people trying to take them from you.

We do see that many people are trying to make income from the business of Forex trading but only a handful of them are able to do so and this is because of the risks involved in them :)

Traders, who actually are unable to read market movements professionally, they lose their money in regular basis. As a result, they can’t trust Forex market again. Actually, it’s their wrong approach. Although, there is nothing like 100% in Forex but, knowledgeable Forex traders can make good analysis of Forex market. In addition, their professional market analysis leads them to make consistent profits.

Traders, who actually are unable to read market movements professionally, they lose their money in regular basis. As a result, they can’t trust Forex market again. Actually, it’s their wrong approach. Although, there is nothing like 100% in Forex but, knowledgeable Forex traders can make good analysis of Forex market. In addition, their professional market analysis leads them to make consistent profits.

Yes it is a known fact that whenever we are doing our trades sometimes we may get income and yet at other times we will be having losses only :(

We wouldn't be here if we didn't believe in forex. But since the MAJORITY of traders lose in forex they tend to question its credibility.

Because I am also still like with forex business hence I am also believe with forex which forex honest than hyip, although sometime also there are some scam broker but because still get earning from forex hence still enjoy so far

Back