Do you believe in Forex?

I never saw any emerging currencies going zero... dont talk about Zimbabwe or other countries..

That's right. There is no currency which will become zero to another currency because currency is not stock so currency will be lower or higher than current condition but it won't fall down drastically into zero point. And it is very safe when you used proper money management when you're trading with forex. As I know, if you're trading with currency pairs so daily movement is about 100-300 pips then you could make preparation when it moved in bearish or bullish.

That's right. There is no currency which will become zero to another currency because currency is not stock so currency will be lower or higher than current condition but it won't fall down drastically into zero point. And it is very safe when you used proper money management when you're trading with forex. As I know, if you're trading with currency pairs so daily movement is about 100-300 pips then you could make preparation when it moved in bearish or bullish.

It is true that the amount of profits that we can get from trading in the Currencies is big and we have to understand it and make good use of the trading opportunities that we have with us.

Forex is full of manipulation (from central banks, private banks, funds, and such), but that doesn't mean you can't profit from it if you know what you are doing.

Forex is full of manipulation (from central banks, private banks, funds, and such), but that doesn't mean you can't profit from it if you know what you are doing.

Yes we see a lot of major and big moves in the currency markets and this is also a reason why we have to manage our trading in such a way so that our income is good :)

Central banks could move price in high number of pips quickly so it's important to retail traders to know when central bank entered into the market. Some traders tried to follow the trend when central bank is entering the market, as I know the strategy is called as TBST strategy. But I don't quite understand how is implementation of the strategy.

Honestly deep from i heart i tell you that i believe in myself that i will make it happen in the forex trading business. I really want to achieve total financial freedom from this business and make life easier for myself and everyone around me.

In this case we do not need to care about any manipulation. The focus of the trader is looking for profit from price movements. Thus it would be able to set the right strategy so that profits can be achieved.

It is true that the amount of profits that we can get from trading in the Currencies is big and we have to understand it and make good use of the trading opportunities that we have with us.

I don't think if the profit from trading in currency is big because it is depending on your money management too. It is possible that you got few profits only, it is possible to suffer big losses or low losses too. It's all depending on your money management and risk management which determine the result of trading could give high profits or low profits.

In this case we do not need to care about any manipulation. The focus of the trader is looking for profit from price movements. Thus it would be able to set the right strategy so that profits can be achieved.
Of course, but if you're not careful such manipulation can easily wipe out your account and you can end up owing the broker, something that happened with the EUR/CHF floor removal.

Back