Do you believe in Forex?

I think that is not issue (or problem) of forex. If you believe in yourself then you will succeed. Forex gives you opportunity to earn using your knowledge and then everything will depend on you and your luck.

I agree that Forex is a risky business, but if you trade legally and follow terms and conditions of the broker you chose, you would have a chance to gain profit! As for me the most important part of Forex trading is to practice Demo. Using demo with different brokers and reading some reliable forex forums will help you better understand the market and build your own opinion regarding this business on the whole.

Forex can be minus as well...

Maybe that mean are forex market , forex never be zero as long the country still use currency . So exchanging between currencies from one to other still active and from this we can take advantages for buy and sell currency pairs

Forex can never be zero, But stocks can...

Yes, it is right that stock can be zero because the company could face bankcrupty so the value of its share will be zeroed but it won't happen to forex currency.

Forex can be minus as well...

No. The value of certain pair won't be minus but it's your account which can experience minus when you lost. I think you must understand about it more.

But more than all of those things (forex or stock as choice), it will be advantages and disadvantages in both of them when you chose to trade with forex or stock. So, it's back to the person himself because some people would be more comfortable to trade with forex and some others prefer to use stock trading.

Forex market is the biggest market of the world. I believe in it and I believe in myself as well that I'm going to make consistent money trading in this market.

Back