• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Does anyone know this company? SmartAlgoTrade.com

I have installed their robot about two weeks ago and I lost about $2100 while I taking a shower when their robot failed to stop my trades when the market reversed and went bearish; it didn't even take sell positions as the market went down. I have notified them and sent them pictures, but they have been useless.
I am sorry with your loss, how much price these robot and if added with your loss it become double loss, for me than looking expensive robot we can looking free robot on forum forex community and backtest on demo account, so many robot fail eventually

Yeah, I am a valued client at smartalgotrade. I was a beginner then when this company helps me to learn how to trade in forex market. They do use Fx robot for trading, which is quite easy to handle.Their customer support is fabulous and always respond quickly. Honestly, SmartAlgoTrade works really well for me, highly recommended to all. Remember one thing, the minimum deposit is 250$. Enjoy!

I am using Smart Algo trading robot and it is working well for me so far. The software is easy to use and set up. This robot easily changed my life and I recovered my loss and my winning rates over the last three months are great.

The "free" robot requires you to sign up under their IB links. They get a cut of the spread on every trade, win or lose.

One of those brokers has a SCAM rating at the FPA. The other has some very interesting warnings on the review page.

They write this on their website:

We have closed a good deal with the Broker, so it’s free for you. We get money for the FX Robot from the Broker, and the Broker gets new clients with a lot of potentials to make money with FX Robot. This is a win-win situation for all the three parties.

I think it's fair and good deal.

I have been trading Forex from 2010. I bought hundreds of robots and tested some free ones as well. All of them drained my accounts. I lost thousands of dollars because of these scam robots until I found an advertisement on a site and also saw a video on youtube about SmartAlgoTrade. I decided to test it on a demo account for one month. After it expires I decided to test it more for another month and the support are very helpful and sent me another demo one month license for free. In these 2 months period, i made a 20K profit on a 50K demo account. It was a very good income so I decided to buy the lifetime license. Now I have been using the robot from January 2017 and already doubled my Real account that I started with 5K. Well done guys I really like your robot and I doubt that there are no other robots out there to compare with SmartAlgoTrade.Thankyou SmartAlgoTrade - You are changing people's lifes

Ciao,
continuare ad avere sempre una valutazione positiva del commercio algo intelligente o considerarlo una truffa ???

[QUOTE = "Smart Guys, post: 298255, membro: 170563"] Ho negoziato Forex dal 2010. Ho comprato centinaia di robot e ne ho provato anche alcuni gratuiti. Tutti hanno prosciugato i miei conti. Ho perso migliaia di dollari a causa di questi robot truffa fino a quando ho trovato un annuncio su un sito e ho visto anche un video su YouTube su SmartAlgoTrade. Ho deciso di testarlo su un account demo per un mese. Dopo che è scaduto, ho deciso di testarlo di nuovo per un altro mese e il supporto è molto utile e mi ha inviato un'altra demo gratuita di un mese gratuitamente. In questi 2 mesi, ho fatto un profitto di 20K su un conto demo di 50K. È stato un ottimo guadagno, quindi ho deciso di acquistare la licenza a vita. Ora ho utilizzato il robot da gennaio 2017 e ho già raddoppiato il mio account Real che ho iniziato con 5K.

Back