Don't be fooled by Christmas Bonuses

Rambo35

Corporal
As you are well aware there are plenty of deals everywhere in the retail space and forex brokers are no exception. One thing you may have noticed is the increase in advertised Christmas bonuses which often is nothing more than a bonus which was previously offered or a limited time bonuses between 100% and 200% with a Santa Clause hat or Christmas tree around it.

Don't be fooled or sucked into making a deposit to take advantage of this 'one-time offer' only. It is an attempt to get traders to make deposits as the general mood is festive and consumers spend a bit more in the weeks before Christmas. The terms and conditions on bonuses are often terrible and you will likely never see the positive impact of them. Trade your own money and only deposit when you feel like depositing and don't feel pressure to chase a bonus. Real traders do not rely on bonuses, they rely on their trading skills.

Hit enough broker websites and you'll find some offering bonuses for almost any holiday.

Since the advice is to not take such a bonus, let's not contribute to the problem by advertising which ones are doing it here.

there are many brokers, that offer bonuses, but it upto the client if he/ she accept the terms of that bonus....

I have used EXNESS for a couple years and, initially, they used to give me bonuses for every deposit I made into one of my trading account with them.
When I finally decided to withdrawal from that account....surprise, surprise....EXNESS took out every bonuses they ever gave me (including for all previously wiped out account deposits) amounting to over usd1k from my withdrawal.

So, be sure to read all the fine prints on the T&C of any broker that offer bonuses because there is no such thing as "free" money.

I have used EXNESS for a couple years and, initially, they used to give me bonuses for every deposit I made into one of my trading account with them.
When I finally decided to withdrawal from that account....surprise, surprise....EXNESS took out every bonuses they ever gave me (including for all previously wiped out account deposits) amounting to over usd1k from my withdrawal.

So, be sure to read all the fine prints on the T&C of any broker that offer bonuses because there is no such thing as "free" money.

Sad. T&C is the most important thing to care when you go for bonus. This also happened for me some years back. Now I don't like to trade with bonus.

Back