• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem EXNESS BLEW MY ACCOUNT

I am having an issue with a company

Abd3ll

Recruit
On 26/12/2023 exness manipulated their price bar, which drove Usdchf price to unexpected levels compared to all brokers and therefore blown my account 54012807

also involved a balance of $10320 all gone

I immediately raise complain, to support, requesting full refund which they gave me a case I’d : 09524998

It’s been 14 days now and no refund from them. They said their technical team is looking into it but it’s taking longer than they should’ve.

Attachments

• IMG_5965.png
    IMG_5965.png
    360.1 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_5953.png
    IMG_5953.png
    1,009.6 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_5946.jpeg
    IMG_5946.jpeg
    493.7 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_5954.png
    IMG_5954.png
    576.1 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_5971.jpeg
    IMG_5971.jpeg
    52.1 KB · Views: 66
On 26/12/2023 exness manipulated their price bar, which drove Usdchf price to unexpected levels compared to all brokers and therefore blown my account 54012807

also involved a balance of $10320 all gone

I immediately raise complain, to support, requesting full refund which they gave me a case I’d : 09524998

It’s been 14 days now and no refund from them. They said their technical team is looking into it but it’s taking longer than they should’ve.
@ExnessOfficial, can we have your attention here, please?

Hardly surprised. What did you expect from this industry

-> have you written a review of their behavior yet? Note that reviews are separate from this problem report page:

To @ExnessOfficial @FxMaster
Today exness admit to the technical error and send 7748.63 to my account instead of 10437.60.
I want complete refund of my balance, that technical error is not my fault but theirs. I was forcefully stopped out of my orders. It is not fair to suffer from their error and still be at lost. The worst they could’ve done is return my full balance .

Attachments

• IMG_6074.jpeg
    IMG_6074.jpeg
    246.9 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_6072.png
    IMG_6072.png
    924.5 KB · Views: 43
Today exness admit to the technical error and send 7748.63 to my account instead of 10437.60.
I want complete refund of my balance, that technical error is not my fault but theirs. I was forcefully stopped out of my orders. It is not fair to suffer from their error and still be at lost. The worst they could’ve done is return my full balance .
Did they reply you on full refund question?

Well, this is a start.

The question is whether or not you can actually withdraw that money. I would want to test and ensure the money is 100% withdrawable and not just numbers in your account.

I certainly hope you did not begin trading again (with Exness).

Dear Abd3ll,

We apologize for the inconvenience experienced. Please note that we are in the process of investigating the matter. A member of our team will be in touch soon with an updated response.

If you have any other questions or hesitations, we remain at your disposal. Feel free to reach out to us here: https://shor.by/contactexness.

Thank you
The Exness Team

Back