Finally some regultion in Israel

cklayus

Private, 1st Class
Fore some time the ISA were working to establish a regulation in forex.

Couple Of weeks ago the ISA published a list of forex brokers that were granted a license to operate in israel. the regulation will come in to place from 31.10.16 here is the list.

upload_2016-10-7_10-6-59.png

Below is the list of brokers who were given a permit to operate until the ISA gives a final decision in their matter.

upload_2016-10-7_10-8-52.png

and there is the list of brokers who were denied of a license

upload_2016-10-7_10-13-13.png

upload_2016-10-7_10-14-4.png

The question what about the b,g,f and other forex scammers. the license is to give services to israeli based clients.but theese scammers work with clients all around the world, what will be with them.
I can tell that if i go to bforex site I get a message that they cannot offer their services to me because of my location. But surely people from other countries can get in.

My personal opinion is this. Regulation is nice and everything but there are 2 basic thing here. If a company claims to be a forex broker and offer trading services through them but in fact their clients don't actually trade on their platform. no dollars or yens are being bought or sold not even to the broker it self, and they just play a computer game, an expansive demo account, than its fraud. And if you deposit money but the broker doesn't allow to withdraw it than its stealing. And fraud or stealing doesn't need special regulation.

Back