• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Foyle Capital Management

Asking questions about a company
upload_2016-11-7_13-20-6.png

I closed my account,
before it will get worse.

That's good you closed the account, the money management displayed was very bad. It would be difficult to recover, plus no months with profits. Closing and getting your money back is also a good way to verify if the company will in fact honour what the contract says and pay you back.

Hello guys, I am on the same way - today I requested withdrawal, hope I can see my money soon.

Oh, I am so sad about that, I hoped FOYLE would be finally good money manager...

i use FoyleCapital and still do with pepperstone.
I think they had big poblems with STO broker (Afxcapital) at this time, because my pepperstone account was fine and performed nothing like that..
I asked them they said STO was not filling orders correctly, rejecting trades, slippage and misfills.
I think they stop using them soon after.
Just goes to show if you have good money manager and bad broker, nothing they can do.

And what if I think you registered here just to make "promo" for the Foyle, georgef99? Sorry but this is first thing which comes to my mind when I read your post...

BTW: I had my money about one week after request, so withdrawal was without problems

i use FoyleCapital and still do with pepperstone.
I think they had big poblems with STO broker (Afxcapital) at this time, because my pepperstone account was fine and performed nothing like that..
I asked them they said STO was not filling orders correctly, rejecting trades, slippage and misfills.
I think they stop using them soon after.
Just goes to show if you have good money manager and bad broker, nothing they can do.

I had both brokers (STO + Pepperstone). It was almost the same performance.
Both brokers were fine and refunded the money quickly after the accounts were closed.
The only one that did not do well was FoyleCapital as signal provider.

Back