fraud brokerage firm - Uniglobe Markets

jakin

Recruit
trades were closed before margin call..twice in a month when there was all probability of success trade

the broker is uniglobemarkets..friends be careful not open account with this broker is extremely fraud to steal you money..if the owner of this firm needed hard earned peoples money without moving a single thumb why dont he bring his family to streets to get earnings freely.mind you fraud broker every single penny you steal from people shall bring wrath on you and your generations to come .i one again mention the broker here..UNIGLOBE MARKETS...PLS ALL DO CHECK YOURSELVES WITH OTHER FRIENDS BEFORE YOU LET THIS FRAUD SWALLOW YOU

Sorry to inform you that uniglobe market are the biggest scammers , i had very bad experience with them ... as long as the deals are making profit ,,, they are not closed when they reaches the take profit .... and they say the price didn\t reach the take profit although on their chart ,, it passed the take profit by 40 pips .. and when u call the customer support .. they ask for the documents to prove and when u send them , they stop replying any more

i am attaching the chart to prove my case

Attachments

• Spike_20170405.png
    Spike_20170405.png
    223.5 KB · Views: 0
i was able to reach their representative in Egypt , his name is Aly Hassan ... he represents them as he manage their branch in Egypt , he is totally scum , he was trying to tell me that the price didn\t reach the take profit and what i see on their chart is fake quote ... can u imagine ... so when u win he says it\s fake quote and don\t close your deals .. but when u lose ,, it's true quote ... and i found a very big surperise talking to some people that works their ..... they did not pay their salaries .... .....they don\t pay for the people that work for them ... imagine what they will do with clients ... any how i have learned from this experience that never trust a broker with no regulations as uniglobe markets .. and my advice to any trader to ask for regulations of the broker before dealing with them.

Back