Ponzi Scheme FX10 Investments: claims +10% weekly return

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Clawbacks wouldn't be very hard if many of the people bragging about making profit did so via FB and other social sites. ;)

Do you think so, perhaps to send the funds into the e-wallets, the investors must give a proof of identity and this could help, but we shall see in the upcoming months.

Last update: $4M in capital raised. Now see how some investors are planning to become a Millionaire next year and I think it's possible for few members, specially the initial ones, but it will reach a point where the investment will reach its peak and the chances of collapsing will be highly increased, unless the investment becomes regulated and all the funds go into segregate bank accounts in regulated Forex countries such as UK or USA, otherwise the risk for the investors to have their investments wiped out one day remain very, very high.

The only way an investor walks away from a Ponzi or HYIP with a million dollars is if the investor lures in millions of dollars in additional investment. Even then, the odds of those behind the scheme letting that much cash out is tiny.

A bunch of instant millionaire wanna-bees are about to find out that their dream is nothing but a giant scam.

The only way an investor walks away from a Ponzi or HYIP with a million dollars is if the investor lures in millions of dollars in additional investment. Even then, the odds of those behind the scheme letting that much cash out is tiny.

A bunch of instant millionaire wanna-bees are about to find out that their dream is nothing but a giant scam.

Yep, the fall for some investors might be very, very high. I've seen so many HIPYS disappearing during Christmas or New Year's time, or after a sudden event, like Brexit or similar one. Without regulations, everyone is in a gambling mode. Unfortunately, the authorities are not looking into that much, only when the damage is too big that they will have a look into it.

This is the HYIP calculator investors are encouraged to use: hyipmoney.com/calculator/

It's funny because on the FQA for FX10 Investments it says it's not a HYIP, so why people are showing this HYIP calculator on a place where they say it's not one?

Guys, can you look at latest videos that they shared last week? There are 3 videos showing real trading with intention to show that it is not ponzi. I would be interested in your opinion whether it proves something or not.

And if I promised insane weekly returns and then showed a video of some trades, would that automatically prove my obvious Ponzi scheme was for real?

And if I promised insane weekly returns and then showed a video of some trades, would that automatically prove my obvious Ponzi scheme was for real?

Obviously not. May be it was bad question. So let's put it this way... Do you think that the trades that were showed are real? It looks pretty real. You can see there also account balance, weekly profit etc., everything seems to be real in MT4 and aligned to what is published on their FB page. Is there any way how could they fake it? It really looks like they are trading with 4 millions and making more than 10% weekly profit. Trader is using hedging strategy and seems to be very successfull.

Don't get me wrong, I am not defending them. I know that it has many signs of ponzi, but for me the trading looks real. I don't think it is impossible to make 10% per week. I know traders that can do even more. Of course it is also question of consistency and for how long it is doable etc., but I don't see it impossible.

The fact that they are not regulated isn't sign of scam for me. I personally don't like regulation in general, I don't think everything in this world needs to be regulated. If I would run such business, I would run it without regulation as well. Not because of without regulation I can scam people easier, but becasue of regulation requires lot of effort, costs time, money and energy that could be focused much more efficiently. I think people can choose whether to risk more without regulation and get higher possible profits or risk less with regulated business and get less profits. Both decisions are legit. Even regulated business is not riskless. It is about personal preferences and taste :)

Again, I am not saying they are not scam. For me it is 50/50, or may be 60/40 that they are. I really don't know and I am trying to be realistic.
Thay are either new type of wonderful business or just another pure foul scam.
But if they are scam, they are really sophisticated as they can present such real looking trading :)

Most of investors there are crazy and blind. They blindly trust them because they are paying on regular basis for months, and don't wanna see that it could be just matter of time when they vanish with all the funds.
So let's see if, and how long it will take :)

One more thing. They announced to gradually decrease commissions and finally in future (unknown time) cut them off at all. What do you think about it? Why are they doing it?
I see it in 2 possible ways. They are either really not dependent on fresh deposits, so they don't need to motivate people to hunt for referrals, stay under radar with limited number of investors and earn only with forex trading. Or it is psychological trick to motive people hunting for new investors as soon as possible till they still pay some commissions and earn some extra money also this way till it is possible. So it could be something like last call to get as much investments as possible and then scratch it.

What do you think?

Don't get me wrong, I am not defending them. I know that it has many signs of ponzi, but for me the trading looks real. I don't think it is impossible to make 10% per week. I know traders that can do even more. Of course it is also question of consistency and for how long it is doable etc., but I don't see it impossible.

The fact that they are not regulated isn't sign of scam for me. I personally don't like regulation in general, I don't think everything in this world needs to be regulated. If I would run such business, I would run it without regulation as well. Not because of without regulation I can scam people easier, but becasue of regulation requires lot of effort, costs time, money and energy that could be focused much more efficiently. I think people can choose whether to risk more without regulation and get higher possible profits or risk less with regulated business and get less profits. Both decisions are legit. Even regulated business is not riskless. It is about personal preferences and taste :)

Again, I am not saying they are not scam. For me it is 50/50, or may be 60/40 that they are. I really don't know and I am trying to be realistic.
Thay are either new type of wonderful business or just another pure foul scam.
But if they are scam, they are really sophisticated as they can present such real looking trading :)

Most of investors there are crazy and blind. They blindly trust them because they are paying on regular basis for months, and don't wanna see that it could be just matter of time when they vanish with all the funds.
So let's see if, and how long it will take :)

You just need one sign of Ponzi scheme and you already said that it has many, as you said, they are really a sophisticated Forex scheme, where all the admin staffs prompt reply all queries and sort it out all payment process, this is a way of gaining client's trust.

Let me give you an example from China, There was a fake apple store in China, where everyone though it was a real one, even the employees believed that they were working for apple, until it was discovered by some American visitors who spotted the flaws, like the apple logo, the floors and so on.

Now coming back to those type of investments, most probably, all the admin staffs believe they are working for a legit Forex Investment, but do you know what's behind the manager's mind? No, no one knows, if he decides to run away with everyone's money, not even the people that are helping him will be able to know it, once they do, it will be too late.

Regulations/insurance are the most important part of any type of investment, would you buy a house in a region where there is a higher chance of hurricanes, just because you have an amazing bargain for the house, but the same one is not insured? The chances of getting hit by a hurricane is very high, so you're gambling and hoping for nothing to happen, until you re-sell the property for a higher price in the future, but that can turn against you before you have enough time to get your money back.

Think for a second, there are at least a dozen of companies giving the same amount of returns or even more per week, the most famous ones are the ones I'm investigating (FX10 Investments, Forex50 Investments and Elite Earners Club, but there are other offering up to 1000% per week, and all of them are using the same strategies. As I said before: Finding one good trader, capable of returning 10% per month consistent is very, very difficult, now finding 3 amazing traders (Peter from FX10, Mark from Forex50 and Tamoor from EEC) that are promising and returning +10% per week, it is, at least, very unlikely.

Although you are able to see the trades live and they look real, I've seen a dozen of companies doing the same, where you can also get a mobile app to see the trades live, and this didn't prevent my friends to be scammed on a $300 Million Forex scheme, where everyone was strict believed it was not a pyramid scheme, it lasted for 5 years before it collapsed, there was a website to follow the trades, open new accounts and transfer the capital.

FX10 Investments is by now the most profitable one, managing over +4.5M in 6 months period, so there is room for much more before any signs of exhaustion. Until there, everyone will deny that it is a Ponzi scheme, because everyone is getting paid. So it's up to you to believe or not. No one in this entire world can promise such high returns with consistency, it's possible for few weeks or even months, but for a life as they are promising it's very unlikely, also cutting commission as you said, it's another hidden sign of Ponzi scheme, all HYIPS do that and with my friends it was no different and they cut the commissions because they had enough clients and some people were complaining that it could be a Ponzi scheme, once they cut, people were very happy with that.

This just increased the investors appetite and trust on the investment, so new clients kept coming and the actual investors were reinvesting their earnings or even taking heavily bank loans, selling properties back home. Now they are in despair, some of investors committed suicide, others left their jobs and went back to their home countries before getting arrested.

Do you think this can't happen with FX10 Investments and it's similar investments? Of course it can. This is a new type of Forex investment via e-wallet which it was not known, therefore it's very attractive to new clients, specially because it's a weekly payment basis, instead of monthly returns.

But you're forgetting the fact that all raised capital is in the managers trading account, this is very serious and people are too naïve to handle their hard earned money in such a way, without any regulations at all, you don't even know where the trader is from, where he lives and his past track record, or where the capital is, this trader should be in the Forbes magazine by now, he is helping changing peoples lives (mainly his life).

Yes, I agree with you, you can be scammed on a regulated Forex investment, but your chances of getting your money back are high, now on a unregulated one, your chances are pretty small, and on this type of investment that we're talking about, it will be almost impossible.

If you're still not convinced, read the following article: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/ponzi-schemes-and-hyips-free-money-traps.3959/

There is no holy grail for investments, if those traders are really making +10% per week, invite them to come here and do a FPA Performance Test to showcase their trading skills.

One of the best traders in the world last year (Luke Lewandowski) made an amazing +156% return in a year, so do you believe that those managers (Peter, Mark and Tamoor) are able to return between 520 to 780% a year? Maybe they are, but from an unregulated investment, where all the clients funds are in their hands. This is what I call "Forex Prostitution"

I suggest you to spend some time reading about the past scammed that got busted on the Scam alert Session https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/forums/scam-alerts.30 and also read the Has anyone heard of session: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/forums/has-anyone-heard-of.126/

The first one, you'll see people who already got scammed and on the second link you will see how people are doubting about their investments and where most of them will turn into a Ponzi scheme in the future. If you're still not convinced, them, just time will tell.

If you like your friends and family members, I'd suggest to alert them about the possible scams out there, if you're currently investing, you have two options, the first one is getting out and the second one, is stay in and get your money back and leave it for as long as it last, but, are you able to sleep at night, knowing that you already got your money back, but your friends and family members may not be luck enough to do the same?

Although the investigation is going well, this is very overwhelming for me to do it alone, I have a family to take care and other duties on my main job, so from now on, I'll be coming here only once a month for a monthly update regarding FX10 and the it's sisters programs. If anyone wants to help, it will be really appreciate.

Back