FXPL EA - 14 Days Free Trial For FPA Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup - margin call coming....i have never blown an account (but then - this is the first EA i've run live) -<-------- guess that why i have never blown an account????!!!! The ABSOLUTE worst thing is that i sent them an email asking about their SL strategy - and like a whackhead, i didn't delete the frikken thing immediately....

Goes to show - break your own rules (no EA's)......pay the piper!!!!

wow - not for the faint hearted - this one !!
Loaded EA this morning - closed several small trades. (set TP no SL set) ...nice profit building up 1% on equity
Then GBP Claimant Count released, TP taken on spike - suddenly - EA carrying 2 x 60-70 pips losing trades... dd 5%
market pauses - so EA opens another 2 (double up lot size) sell trades...now losses accelerating pretty fast as market climbs ...sit tight for a bumpy ride
OK - 2hrs later ...EA rode it out closed the double trades - off-set losing trades...and back to a controlled grid formation with equity up 2%
This EA could have potential
24 hrs later - EA still placing sell trades despite a surge in GBP !...profit banked 5%...but drawdown now at -28%
Yes - This EA could have potential...for a great big bust !...nearing margin call now - probably won't last the night !
9 separate sell trades open biggest loser @120pips. Indicator bars at top almost constantly Green ...why won't it open a BUY I wonder ?

Thanks for the update. Have you ran a backtest?

If you have a margin call then you increased the lot size. You should have it on the smallest lot size like 0.01 which is 1 micro lot. But that is not the reason why I am posting here today. This EA I have seen before, they may have modified it in some way to withstand the Draw Down but I honestly think in the end this will blow up accounts like WW2! The original EA was called Trio Dancer which traded exactly the same as this. Be careful with this on a real live account...

Yup - margin call coming....i have never blown an account (but then - this is the first EA i've run live) -<-------- guess that why i have never blown an account????!!!! The ABSOLUTE worst thing is that i sent them an email asking about their SL strategy - and like a whackhead, i didn't delete the frikken thing immediately....

Im down - nearing margin call. this ea still placing sell trades...my 5k demo account is almost busted.

If you have margin call than sure you have increased your lotsize or trading with many other pairs.Because in last two days gbpusd moves less than 200 pips.So how you got margin call?
See our real accoun.Which is running perfect even during last high impact news.
In our real account ea is running by default settings.

If you need any kind of help than feel free to mail at newgenforex@gmail.com

Thanks.

If you run ea on only $400 account with 0.03 lotsize than you are responsible of your crash.

How can you be facing a margin call? My account hasn't been in even 1% DD. I'm sure your lot size settings are incorrect. Set to 0.01. I have been running this the last 3 days on a live account with +- $ 100 profit. Remember the min account size for the standard set up is $ 2500.

Hello..Friend.
Of course that sell trades were on our account also,but now all trades has been closed with good profit.
Every ea or system has their own strategy.If you really know when to place buy and sell trades than you really dont need any ea or system.

Thanks.
wow - not for the faint hearted - this one !!
Loaded EA this morning - closed several small trades. (set TP no SL set) ...nice profit building up 1% on equity
Then GBP Claimant Count released, TP taken on spike - suddenly - EA carrying 2 x 60-70 pips losing trades... dd 5%
market pauses - so EA opens another 2 (double up lot size) sell trades...now losses accelerating pretty fast as market climbs ...sit tight for a bumpy ride
OK - 2hrs later ...EA rode it out closed the double trades - off-set losing trades...and back to a controlled grid formation with equity up 2%
This EA could have potential
24 hrs later - EA still placing sell trades despite a surge in GBP !...profit banked 5%...but drawdown now at -28%
Yes - This EA could have potential...for a great big bust !...nearing margin call now - probably won't last the night !
9 separate sell trades open biggest loser @120pips. Indicator bars at top almost constantly Green ...why won't it open a BUY I wonder ?

Yes thats the point.You are right.
How can you be facing a margin call? My account hasn't been in even 1% DD. I'm sure your lot size settings are incorrect. Set to 0.01. I have been running this the last 3 days on a live account with +- $ 100 profit. Remember the min account size for the standard set up is $ 2500.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back