• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Gigfx problem

I am having an issue with a company
¿¿Are they getting regulated??

In another broker review site, i read they are doing the paperwork to get regulated. Is there any way to know if this is true. I would go back to trade with them tomorrow if i could check somewhere, or have any trace that gigfx is truly doing the paperwork to get regulated.

Would it be possible to check it? Could i ask it to CYSEC? could maybe FPA mods ask it to CYSEC? I doubt CYSEC would answer me, but i think they would to FPA mods.

here is the copy and paste of what is written in another broker review site (i copy and paste):

"
I am James Hallway the legal representative officer for GIGFX.

t’s truly miserable to observe an individual who had somehow benefited thousands of dollars from GIGFX and just settles on with no adequate reasons just to damage GIGFX. What is his factual basis for his actions?. Yes we did get a warning from CYSEC. CYSEC is a very well respected regulator and they have harsh conditions. For his own information we are in the process to be regulated. In addition, all clients withdrawals are well respected and withdrawn.
Once a joint venture with an IB is merged, we have a discussion to their business plan. Their business plan is studied cautiously after been officially approved by GIGFX, which in return supports and encourages that plan to succeed. Plenty of assurances and plenty of positive tasks are released by the IB, however when points in time with month after month passes, nothing appears to be functioning according to their points. In conclusion, any broker partnership that does not correspond with the contract that has been discussed, a termination requires ceasing all business activities. Is this the real cause for his bombshell behavior?

At the end of the day our main priorities is to present all our clients with primary services .We are truly operating a great extent support as well as presenting to our newest products to all our valued clients.

James Hallway.

Representative Officer.

GIGFX Headquarters.

"

How could we know this is true?

Remember, i did trade with them, and got my withdrawal, afetr a couple of problems, like everyone aparently has when they try to withdraw. But at the end, i got it.

And i repeat, i would trade back with them if i'd be secure they are somehow getting regulated, but not only some words from someone that does not even appears in a simple google search.

regards all and happy pipping

Gigfx withdrawal problem

Until now in my 3rd week of waiting I still not recieveing my withdrawal. I still have 6,601 USD. Gigfx please send my money ASAP. I dont know why are delaying my withdrawals you dont even comunicate with me.

Gigfx.com is the Big Liar of the Broker Scam

They rip off all my profit just by changing the minimum time rule to close trades from 1 minute to 5 minutes After I got Profit more than 3000 usd, it seemed they made new scheme to scam their clients.

I have made trades from January till march, they changed the rule on march 24 2010 and then refused to pay my profit before that rule stated on their site. And the ridiculous thing is they changed rule in their old site (Global Investment Gate) to be written "5 minutes" , but fortunatelly Google still have cache of Global Investment Gate homepage, as you can see on the right side above there is Company News, it's written "1 minute".. it's convincingly proven Gig is the Big Liar of the Broker Scam.

here I attach the screenshot, link of Google's cached

proofgigfxscam1.gif

here their old site that had been edited

proofgigfxscam2.gif

and here their new rule that stated on march 24 2010

evidence1.gif

evidence2.gif

Until now in my 3rd week of waiting I still not recieveing my withdrawal. I still have 6,601 USD. Gigfx please send my money ASAP. I dont know why are delaying my withdrawals you dont even comunicate with me.

It seems Gigfx is not to be trusted afterall.Unfortunately,initially,they appear to be responsible but now they are proving otherwise.I think we may have to resume attack on this company.

Hi to all,

I want to update you that my last withdrawal still not credited until now it almost a 2 weeks now since they have deducted it to my account. they have told me that they will deposit my money but untill now no money has been credited in my account. They are delaying the process. they told me that they are not a scam company. I f they are not a scam, how do we call them, in this kind of company we should avoid them.. They dont have credibility on their words. Customer service dont answer email. they get angry when I post here.

Mr Mohammed if you are reading this thread please call me asap. I want my money.

Hi to all,

I want to update you that my last withdrawal still not credited until now it almost a 2 weeks now since they have deducted it to my account. they have told me that they will deposit my money but untill now no money has been credited in my account. They are delaying the process. they told me that they are not a scam company. I f they are not a scam, how do we call them, in this kind of company we should avoid them.. They dont have credibility on their words. Customer service dont answer email. they get angry when I post here.

Mr Mohammed if you are reading this thread please call me asap. I want my money.

You are right.What should we call Gigfx,full or average fraudsters.Apart from this thread,there are other ones that talks about this company negatively.I am tempted to agree that this company is not realiable and it will be wise for any serious trader not to look in its direction.

The only sensible thing for the company to do at this stage is to explain,on this forum,why the long delay in remitting Mr Ermer's funds to his account.

Currently I also face a problem to withdraw my money from this company. Their Live support and Customer Service email is useless. Never give a solution regarding my request. They also never reply my email at all. Until I send them “Last Warning” email than they immediately reply to the email. Below is the email.

emailgigfx.png
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

After i reply the email, until now they never reply back to me.

Last week I request to withdraw my money but until now no any action from them. Refer my withdrawal SS below.

gigfxtt1.png

gigfxtt2.png
:mad::mad::mad::unhappy::unhappy::unhappy:

Hopefully gigfx HQ can resolve my request.

Last edited:
Hi to all

Is anyone can help how to file a scam for this gigfx company. they are not replying to my message. they have deducted my withdrawal to my account 3 weeks ago but untill now they did not dsent the money or even give the TT copy. and Mr Mohammed Number is already turned off. This is a sign that they dont want to return back my money anymore. no body is answering my email. I want to file to stop this company immediately until they have returned all the withdrawals from their client and stop them from scamming future client. FPA please help me.

Mr. Mohamed Ashour and Mr. Haris is very cunning person. They act as villain and the good. They will try to delays all client wdrawal with their broken promises.
Im really know this persons. So, be careful with these two people. :mad:

Back