Global Trader Insurance

Hi Mary,

I was first approached by Global Trader Insurance about four months ago, I was asked to pay several fees in many occasions, I honestly thought it was all a scam. But about two weeks ago, I received a phone call from my bank informing me of a large amount bank wire transaction that was in transit into my bank account from a foreign location.

I felt my soul came back to my body again, they make the refund process very hard to believe, until the money comes in!!

: )
Angela C
Angela can I please call you - based on your report I made one more payment and still did not get my funds- you are either extremely lucky or part of the scam

I am in Sydney so easy to call

My number is +61425520022

Email marybeastman@bigpond.com

Hi Mary, I made lots of payments and thought I was never getting any of it back. But after almost losing my mind, I made that last payment I was asked for which I was very afraid it was a bit too much, but then I was able to verify with my bank the money was already in my account.
Henry Can you call me please - based on your report I made one last payment and still did not get my funds -
My number is +61425520022

Email marybeastman@bigpond.com

FPA Forums Team Note: Look carefully at the post you are quoting. Angela and Henry are the same person. The accounts were used to lure people into trusting Global Trader Insurance. The FPA marked both as banned recovery room scammers. If you contact them, they'll just tell you to send more money to Global Traders Insurance.

Global Trader Insurance update

Friday a week ago I stupidly made another "final" payment to GTI after David Pierce convinced me it was the last payment

He produced an invoice from the so called merchant service provider

It listed all my payments and what they were for

I borrowed the money from my dying sister- so sure was I that this was the last payment

Bit of course my money didn't come through

I was then told by John Fernandez that the money had been misappropriated and put into bitcoin trading

Then I realised the significance of what I had been asked to write on the deposit receipt to validate the payment

John of course took up the good cop role and said make one more payment to him and I would get my money

That there were 80 top lawyers waiting to grab the money if I didn't

Yuck

Mary

Hi Mary,

I was first approached by Global Trader Insurance about four months ago, I was asked to pay several fees in many occasions, I honestly thought it was all a scam. But about two weeks ago, I received a phone call from my bank informing me of a large amount bank wire transaction that was in transit into my bank account from a foreign location.

I felt my soul came back to my body again, they make the refund process very hard to believe, until the money comes in!!

: )
Angela C
Angela can you call me +61425520022 I have been asked to pay more I am very concerned

Back