• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss GNTFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
Pierre, thank you.
Also, was it Brian that told you the problem is fixed and that we can withdraw the funds in 2 weeks?
Or was it GNTFX that told you this?

Finally, is support@flipsidefx.com managed directly by Brian? Or is it managed by Richard Cliffe? Because Richard is my broker and he is not getting back to me.

Thanks

Last edited:
i dont think it is a fraud for now,because Brian and gntfx answer to me 4 days ago.I know there are a problem but they told me they fixed the problem already but the withdrawal will take 2 weeks.In the last 6 months i got a withdrawal 2 time without any problem.

I'm in agreement regarding the fraud issue--I don't think this is intentional but GNTFX has definitely been sloppy and misleading. Time is of the essence in these instances. I think we should at least contact FPA and see about possible escalation. I am exploring some other options as well; PM me if you want to discuss privately.

Pierre, thank you.
Also, was it Brian that told you the problem is fixed and that we can withdraw the funds in 2 weeks?
Or was it GNTFX that told you this?

Finally, is support@flipsidefx.com managed directly by Brian? Or is it managed by Richard Cliffe? Because Richard is my broker and he is not getting back to me.

Thanks
brian and gntfx told me and flipside is brian only

I'm in agreement regarding the fraud issue--I don't think this is intentional but GNTFX has definitely been sloppy and misleading. Time is of the essence in these instances. I think we should at least contact FPA and see about possible escalation. I am exploring some other options as well; PM me if you want to discuss privately.
Hi There

What's your plan to get this escalated?

Cheers

Just to clarify...

Richard - runs FXTurtleTrader - and gets paid a percentage of the funds he refers to GNTFX.

Brian Thompson - is the trader and I believe owner of GNTFX, FXFlipside, and all the other sites associated as mentioned in previous comments.

Plus I have a lot more information however I don't want to go there unless I have to. Just want to see how things pan out.

Hopefully, everyone will get their money and trading will resume as normal.

I got in touch with Richard Cliche from fxturtletrader.com. He has posted an analysis on his website at www.fxturtletrader.com. One 2 clients got their withdrwals. Looks very likely that GNTFX is a scam/fraud/ponzi scheme

I got in touch with Richard Cliche from fxturtletrader.com. He has posted an analysis on his website at www.fxturtletrader.com. One 2 clients got their withdrwals. Looks very likely that GNTFX is a scam/fraud/ponzi scheme
Wonder why these guys used GNTFX in the first place? Is it owned by Brian Thompson? I was led to believe Richard and Brian were partners? Well I'll stay tuned as the website says...

Wonder why these guys used GNTFX in the first place? Is it owned by Brian Thompson? I was led to believe Richard and Brian were partners? Well I'll stay tuned as the website says...
Who lie i asked gntfx monday if i can open a new account for my freind and they told me
Pierre,

Thank you for your e-mail.

We are about to open up for new accounts again. We have changed our liquidity provider and is therefore ready to start accepting new clients soon.

Regards,
Joe from GNTFX support

Back