• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss GNTFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
yes Richard is his real name and has been trying hard to help us all out. It is not good right now and be prepared to not receive your money, I have requested repeatedly since March 26th and have had every excuse under the sun. I can not tell if Adam is part of it or if he is trying on his end. I have my doubts about the group at GNTFX. My honest feeling is trouble. If they would come out and tell everyone the truth about what is going on then I believe we would have some understanding and patience until they got things straight. I would not invest or have anyone invest until they straighten things out.

yes Richard is his real name and has been trying hard to help us all out. It is not good right now and be prepared to not receive your money, I have requested repeatedly since March 26th and have had every excuse under the sun. I can not tell if Adam is part of it or if he is trying on his end. I have my doubts about the group at GNTFX. My honest feeling is trouble. If they would come out and tell everyone the truth about what is going on then I believe we would have some understanding and patience until they got things straight. I would not invest or have anyone invest until they straighten things out.
His name is Richard Cliche I believe. Used to reply to my emails immediately and was very helpful when GNTFX dragged their heals in paying out withdrawals. Also had emails from Adam but now nothing. I think the whole thing could well be a scam/ponzi scheme. I hope not, but it 's not looking good. Anyone who continues to invest after seeing these comments on this site would be very unwise.

Brian is a fake name,richard cliffe i think is it a real name,he is french canadian

Richard Cliche and Brian Thompson are two different people.

FWIW I tested them just to see if this was fraud. I had a friend contact them late last month and ask to open a new account. Both Richard and GNTFX declined, citing issues with the liquidity provider.

Richard and I talk frequently. Adam and Joe from GNTFX rarely reply to my emails now. I submitted two withdrawal requests in June, and both were flatly denied. Richard tells me he's personally waiting on 3 separate withdrawals.

I noticed that the phone number on GNTFX's website has been removed.

It used to show 1.866.763.7591 as a contact phone number, even as recently as May 22.

All the information regarding their location has also been removed.

Also, browsing through the Terms Of Service on their website, I found that GNTFX has an NY office?
Scroll to the bottom of the page, click on terms of service.

See Privacy, section 4, subsection G:

Forex Capital Markets LLC, Attention: Privacy Officer, 55 Water Street, 50th Floor, New York, NY 10041

Last edited:
I noticed that the phone number on GNTFX's website has been removed.

It used to show 1.866.763.7591 as a contact phone number, even as recently as May 22.

All the information regarding their location has also been removed.

Also, browsing through the Terms Of Service on their website, I found that GNTFX has an NY office?
Scroll to the bottom of the page, click on terms of service.

See Privacy, section 4, subsection G:

Forex Capital Markets LLC, Attention: Privacy Officer, 55 Water Street, 50th Floor, New York, NY 10041
So what do we do? People have lost money - enticed into investing by false numbers. Otherwise known as being conned.
I believe GNTFX is run by the same people that run FlipsideFX, Fxturtletrader, etc. These people are known as Brian Thomson and Richard Cliche. Adam and Joe could be fictitious names. Seems Cliche lives in Montreal and Thomson in Copenhagen but can't be 100% sure. Wonder what the extent of the fraud actually is? Do any of you think we can get Forex Peace Army to help?

i dont think it is a fraud for now,because Brian and gntfx answer to me 4 days ago.I know there are a problem but they told me they fixed the problem already but the withdrawal will take 2 weeks.In the last 6 months i got a withdrawal 2 time without any problem.

i dont think it is a fraud for now,because Brian and gntfx answer to me 4 days ago.I know there are a problem but they told me they fixed the problem already but the withdrawal will take 2 weeks.In the last 6 months i got a withdrawal 2 time without any problem.

Pierre, I am in the same situation as everyone else. Have not received my funds for over a month now. My broker is not getting back to my phone calls & messages for over a week now.
Do you have Brian's email? If yes, can you please send it to me so I can contact him directly & find out what's going on?

It would be really appreciated.

Back