• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss GNTFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hi,brian from flip side fx told me he is aware about that,he told me they work on that.liquidity provider.

Yeah, I got a call from Richard at FX Turtle Trader today. He admitted that GNTFX is trying to resolve issues with their liquidity provider.

I hope it is true,because i have a good amount of money in there and many of my freinds.
Same here. I have a friend who was planning to open a large account with them last night.

GNTFX wrote this morning and advised that he hold off until the issue is solved.

I don't understand the issue--if all the accounts are individually held with Barclays (like it says on the website) how is there an issue with liquidity? Just pull my money out of my account and send it.

Same here. I have a friend who was planning to open a large account with them last night.

GNTFX wrote this morning and advised that he hold off until the issue is solved.

I don't understand the issue--if all the accounts are individually held with Barclays (like it says on the website) how is there an issue with liquidity? Just pull my money out of my account and send it.
the money is in the first bank in colorado.The money i withdrawed come from first bank colorado as my wire transfer receip said.

the money is in the first bank in colorado.The money i withdrawed come from first bank colorado as my wire transfer receip said.
I see, thanks for the heads up.

I spoke with Richard this morning, and he informed me that GNTFX is saying the issue with the liquidity provider is likely resolved. Unfortunately there's a huge backlog of withdrawals, including a few that are 6 figures. The lag time is as high as 28 days.

I see, thanks for the heads up.

I spoke with Richard this morning, and he informed me that GNTFX is saying the issue with the liquidity provider is likely resolved. Unfortunately there's a huge backlog of withdrawals, including a few that are 6 figures. The lag time is as high as 28 days.
thank for the infos.I will ask a withdrawal in july for my holiday

It looks like the information I received was premature. Did you submit a withdrawal? I've sent a few emails over the last two days with no reply.

This is getting concerning.
no,only at end off june.Richard must know about that,he told you they fixed the problem.I email gntfx about something else monday and they answer to me tuesday

no,only at end off june.Richard must know about that,he told you they fixed the problem.I email gntfx about something else monday and they answer to me tuesday

I'm about two months out from my last withdrawal request and still no funds. I learned that GNTFX's liquidity provider is IronFX. Iron FX is currently under investigation and the subject of a class action lawsuit. This is no good.

The issues with Liquidity may be true. It is hard to know. However, if a broker wanted to cheat anyone, then why would they move their banking to the USA? They used to have bank accounts in Czechoslovakia and other places. If I wanted to scam people, then the last thing I would do is move my banking to a regulated country.

Back