• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss GNTFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
I contacted Brian and got the following reply on 23 May
Are you talking about the manual system or the system traded though gntfx?
UNQUOTE
I contacted him again with GNTFX's support reply, but have not received a reply.
So, I've had the same problem as your friend. After I withdrew $4,000 in April I got
only losing trades (3). Very suspicious.
I am thinking of closing my account.

I contacted Brian and got the following reply on 23 May
Are you talking about the manual system or the system traded though gntfx?
UNQUOTE
I contacted him again with GNTFX's support reply, but have not received a reply.
So, I've had the same problem as your friend. After I withdrew $4,000 in April I got
only losing trades (3). Very suspicious.
I am thinking of closing my account.
or you can try an other trader who follow copy brian trade 656784345 fx turtletrader same trade, go to their web site and you can see every trade,i take a look every week to know if i got the same trade.This month i got only 9 trades

I use the same software as Brian - FlipsideFX and usually check my GNTFX with flipsideFX every day and it's always the same.
But when I withdrew $4,000 in April everything changed - no wins only 3 losses.
Somebody is lying to me. If you got 9 trades I got 3 (loss).
No answer from Brian. I will post here if and when I get a reply.
Thank you for all the information you have kindly given me. I am very grateful for your help.

I use the same software as Brian - FlipsideFX and usually check my GNTFX with flipsideFX every day and it's always the same.
But when I withdrew $4,000 in April everything changed - no wins only 3 losses.
Somebody is lying to me. If you got 9 trades I got 3 (loss).
No answer from Brian. I will post here if and when I get a reply.
Thank you for all the information you have kindly given me. I am very grateful for your help.
sorry i got 7 trades,2 losing and 5 winning trade. and the last trade was on 16 may ticket number 5597530 winnig trade GDP:USD.support@flipsidefx.com

I am going to contact Brian again. Very strange he doesn't answer, that's the first time!!
I requested a withdrawal on May 15 for $500 bank transfer and got the following reply
Our account department will get back to you once your withdrawal request have been approved.
UNQUOTE
It's now 26 May and I'm still waiting for their 'approval'.
If I don't get this bank transfer I will request closure of my account.
Perhaps I will have to wait for their accounts department 'APPROVAL'.

Back