• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss GNTFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
I am going to contact Brian again. Very strange he doesn't answer, that's the first time!!
I requested a withdrawal on May 15 for $500 bank transfer and got the following reply
Our account department will get back to you once your withdrawal request have been approved.
UNQUOTE
It's now 26 May and I'm still waiting for their 'approval'.
If I don't get this bank transfer I will request closure of my account.
Perhaps I will have to wait for their accounts department 'APPROVAL'.
usualy,it take 2 or 3 day for approuval.did you get some bonus in the last 2 or 3 months,if yes maybe you cant withdraw money for now,you have to trade xxxx lots before

I did not get any 'bonus' in the last 2 or 3 months,
but I did get my withdrawal via PayPal $500.00
Apparently they were very busy because of the U.S. holiday weekend.

I've been a member since May 2016.
No problems till I decided to withdraw $4,000 in April.
Is your Power Trader Brian Thomson of FlipsideFX ?
I've been a member since December 2016. I've made a number of withdrawals over the last few months with no issues.

At the beginning of May, I requested a $3000 withdrawal. I still haven't received it nearly a month later. My questions are met with "we've processed but we don't know if our liquidity provider has sent it."

I sent a second request at the beginning of June, asking for a $500 withdrawal through paypal. I was told that they've reached their limit for the month with Paypal. This is odd, since paypal doesn't limit verified accounts.

I am convinced there is either a tremendous backlog, or some issue with liquidity.

Does anyone else know what's going on?

I've been a member since December 2016. I've made a number of withdrawals over the last few months with no issues.

At the beginning of May, I requested a $3000 withdrawal. I still haven't received it nearly a month later. My questions are met with "we've processed but we don't know if our liquidity provider has sent it."

I sent a second request at the beginning of June, asking for a $500 withdrawal through paypal. I was told that they've reached their limit for the month with Paypal. This is odd, since paypal doesn't limit verified accounts.

I am convinced there is either a tremendous backlog, or some issue with liquidity.

Does anyone else know what's going on?
Hi,brian from flip side fx told me he is aware about that,he told me they work on that.liquidity provider.

Back