• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem GreyMountain Management's Nest of Binary Scam Brokers

I am having an issue with a company
I didn't feel comfortable with Birman Law, especially when they forced me onto another person who said he would work with his USA contacts and get back to me. Crickets in the last 3 months. What got you and me thinking is how in the world did they get your contact information??? That speaks volumes by itself.

Nimrod Assif is a top notch attorney and a nice man. He has been in Knesset meetings and took the Binary Options lobbyist to task, big time. I know that Mr. Assif is very busy with these kinds of cases, but I can tell you that he will get back to you and do his best for you. I looked at Carmon Law, but I was told to go away in a nasty way by the lead attorney!! Thank you, but you are right, I will go away and not contact you again.

There is probably more information on Magnum Options on this site. Just type "Magnum" in the search box above on the right side and see what pops up. There might be another thread which might be just about them and more information than I have, which I don't know if I have researched them as I have found so many and more are falling under Greymountain Management.

If I can be of any more help, don't hesitate to reply!
Hi,

I have been scammed 2 firms. I did start a claim against the first one with Birman Law since March 2017. They are still busy with it. Chargeback was not possible because I wired the money to those scam firms. I guess this was the reason.
Do you have contact information of the lawyer Mr. Nimrod Assif of who you were talking ? Thanks

Can anyone recommend a LEGITIMATE options trading firm that might write a second opinion letter for me stating that GMM does not conduct business as they should (because they are crooks)?

Thank you Oscarra for your replay,but has anyone yet received their money back by filling up any reports?
My bank wont dispute any of the transactions either.

mbreitfelder - I would also appreciate if you can provide us with Mr.Nimrod Assifs contact details.
Also do you know if he requires any upfront payment as I have invested all my savings with Glenridge and am looking desperately for help

I am not sure if Mr. Assif, Esq. requires money upfront, it has been so long ago that I have talked to him about my experiences. He is a straight shooter and a very nice guy.

As far as a real broker going to bat for you against GMM, it won't happen, there is not a one that isn't doing the same thing as GMM did. I am very sorry to report this. Also as Oscarra has pointed out on the previous page, complain to IC3, that is the USA's FBI Internet Crimes Division. Between them, the SEC and CFTC, they have either arrested of have had arrested more people lately than ever before. They will never tell you what they are working on or where any kind of investigation is in as that is their job to do. I respect all three in doing their due diligence in bringing winnable cases before the correct jurisdiction.

I don't know if this is of any help at all or if it can be done...GMM's Wind Up is coming up, contact CRO of Irish government, they are the ones holding the Wind Up for GMM.

Chargeback was not possible because I wired the money to those scam firms.

to which bank did you send your funds, quite often the account belongs to a payment service provider, with GMM of course absolutely illegal, normally strong Lawyers know what to do

I don't have any information or history with Magnum Options.

I do have experience with Birman Law. Veronica Birman has been an attorney for 2 years, not long enough to be effective. My bells, whistles and the hair on the back of my neck would be standing on end if they contacted me about my losses. How would THEY know about that? Most Israeli attorneys will ask for a down payment of that sort, I have contacted three and one stands out above the rest, Nimrod Assif. I have contacted him through email and telephone and he is a go getter.

I have a surprise for the real owners of Greymountain Management that should rock their world. Hopefully it is fast enough to get your money back. There are countries who are finally doing something about these slime balls, but they are in for a surprise from me. I am doing my best to get everything I have to the right USA agencies. I am getting things done as quickly as I can, believe me.

to which bank did you send your funds, quite often the account belongs to a payment service provider, with GMM of course absolutely illegal, normally strong Lawyers know what to do
Edgedale Finance gave me the wire information of a Postbank in Germany. For each wire transfer they gave me a different nr. to which I had to wire my money.

I am not sure if Mr. Assif, Esq. requires money upfront, it has been so long ago that I have talked to him about my experiences. He is a straight shooter and a very nice guy.

As far as a real broker going to bat for you against GMM, it won't happen, there is not a one that isn't doing the same thing as GMM did. I am very sorry to report this. Also as Oscarra has pointed out on the previous page, complain to IC3, that is the USA's FBI Internet Crimes Division. Between them, the SEC and CFTC, they have either arrested of have had arrested more people lately than ever before. They will never tell you what they are working on or where any kind of investigation is in as that is their job to do. I respect all three in doing their due diligence in bringing winnable cases before the correct jurisdiction.

I don't know if this is of any help at all or if it can be done...GMM's Wind Up is coming up, contact CRO of Irish government, they are the ones holding the Wind Up for GMM.
Hi, do you have info about two other lawyers Mr. Nicholas Gaiardo and Mrs. Deborah Abitbol. Do they have experience with claims against binairy options firms ? Thanks for helping

I recently recovered my initial investment and more from omega options, glad i'm out of this loophole. The professional i hired was quick and effective.
Hi, also would like to know who you hired. I am desperately seeking somebody who can help me to recover my money. Thanks for responding

Back