• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem GreyMountain Management's Nest of Binary Scam Brokers

I am having an issue with a company
Hi, I'm a former disgruntled high level employee of Greymountain Management. I was the CTO, responsible for creating and maintaining their payment software and IT architecture. I was David Cartu's right hand man in this (something I am deeply ashamed about).

I was given generous severance package when I left (€30K - over 4 traunches), and was due to get paid another ~€10K off them over the next two months.

Just got a phone call off them yesterday telling me that they are in liquidation and that I would not receive payment for the moment.

This has hurt me financially. So seeing that David Cartu hurt me, its payback time. An eye for an eye.

I'm seriously pissed off here, so ask me anything about GMM and I'll be only too happy to spill the beans.

I'm sorry for taking a part in you all losing your money, I smelled a rat as soon as I walked in the door on the first day and it took me a few weeks to figure out what was going on. Eventually I got greedy and decided to stay because I was getting huge bonuses and gifts, trips to Israel, Disneyland etc. Was on €100K salary.

David Cartu is the most narcissistic megalomaniac I have ever met in my whole life. Cheated, swindled and conned his way to the top. He shits in a bag too.

So contact me at privacy4me33@yahoo.com and spill some beans to help me get mt $168,000 back my life savings (senior citizen)

The guy is a megalomaniac. It was his way or the highway. To cut a very long story short he wanted me to sign a legal agreement to continue my employment with him after a dispute. I wasn't prepared to do so, (he couldn't deal with that) so he said he would find a way to make me sign it. I told him to give it his best shot. In the end, we just agreed that he would pay me hush money to keep my mouth shut and I would walk away. I agreed to this, he now broke the agreement so I'm here to hurt him. I'm only getting started. I've a call with the liquidators on Monday. Then I'll take it from there. Thanks for the central bank contact. The irish equivalent of the IRS will be my next port of call.
So please tell me who these liquidators are, I had traded my account to $530k but they refused to let me have my money. write me at privacy4me33@yahoo.com. If you give me your phone number and the time to call I will call you to discuss

While we're at it David Cartu You may want to give me 100K as well as everyone else you ripped off. Trust me we're not stupid... We are all well aware the valentary liquidation means f**k all. We know the real money is hidden, the fact that GMM turned over 150M+ we're not stupid, none of this well the liquidation... F**k that. We all want out money that you David Cartu stole from us. Your empire is crashing down David there's no way to stop it... People have died on your hands, and you have to live with that. We have a lot of information, and you need to make the right choice here. Like M said Ferrari may not be too happy to hear all this.. You've f&%ked up and it's coming to an end.
Hey please contact me at privacy4me33@yahoo.com, I am a senior citizen victim, I know of someone who committed suicide because of GM and Glenridge THanks

Contact Asst Mod (spelled just like that) and see what he can do. He is extremely busy, so he might not be able to get back to you for a couple of days. I wonder if you have to click the box, "Stay logged In" to reply, I have no idea.
Do you have Asst Mod contact information such as phone number or email? I've scammed by Dalton Finance.

WOW , INDEED VERY RISKY BUINESSES, the US may provide free lodging up to 20 years, its NO JOKE !

Domain Name: megacharge.net
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Registrant Name: David Cartu
Registrant Organization: Mega Optimization Limited
Name Server: NS55.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Name Server: NS56.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
DNSSEC: unsigned
Thank you for this information. I will forward it to the FBI Crime Internet Division, and the TX State Enforcement Agency to follow up their counter-part in Ireland! Get this motherf****** to hell!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have personally complained to the SEC, FBI, CFTC, ISA in Israel, FCA in the UK, CSSF in Luxembourg, The Irish High Court and sent emails all the way up to three Presidents of countries. Things are being investigated by agencies around the world. I know it isn't the best thing in the world to do, but we need let the wheels of justice roll, however slowly they are. Mr. Cartu is reading this page, so maybe he will read about everyone's losses and how mad you all are and knowing that someone, unfortunately, took their own life. We are doing our best.

demon cartu,
I know you are reading this so I want to tell you that you are the lowest kind of scum on the planet. I know you have no conscience, but how do you sleep at night knowing that you are personally responsible for destroying thousands of lives and, even, the death of some, because of your own personal greed and selfish gain? Race your damn Ferrari's while your victims have lost everything! You piece of sh#@!. Do not think that we will rest until you have lost everything like we have! We are coming for you! But you need to fear more than your victims' revenge because you will have to face the Creator some day and I am sure He has a special place in Hell for you where you can see over and over the pain and decimation you have caused forever while you burn in hell. I am personally looking forward to that reality. Sleep with one eye open you monster.......

Back