GUILTY Case# 2012-032 | thalles vs www.trade4youfx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Trade4YouFx.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 41 95.3%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thalles

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.trade4youfx.com

My Case is: A long time ago, I tried to make a withdrawal to the account manager Andrea Fernandes, are already roughly five months. There are 2 months or so I can not even have a contact of my manager account and not the site www.trade4youfx.com. To worsen the situation can not get more in my account for metatrader. I do not know what happened. Knowing this problem, I took a printscreen mostradando some time it was connected and the value that they didint give me back. I ask please to help me solve this problem. I made some debts in the bank for not having received this money back. Thank you for your attention

PS. date

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Thalles on 03/29/12

The company was first contacted about the issue on 12/15/11 the last contact was on 03/27/12

Details: I can not contact the company and not with the account manager.

Company representatives' emails: Andre Fernandes <andrea@trade4youfx.com>

Attachments

• email andrea.png
    49.6 KB · Views: 3
  • trade4you.jpg
    381.2 KB · Views: 4
Too bad to hear about your experience with this broker.
Can you submit more information about your withdrawal request? Do you have some evidence of the withdrawal request?
Do you have a statement showing your account transactions?

I have not had any contact after that last email that is in Attached Files (email andrea). This was the last contact I had.
The email says (it's in Portuguese-Brazil): I know you trusted me, and could still trust. Until now apologized for any delay has already been sent to you, you can receive at any time.
She was very polite, I can not deny, but to me not worth anything. She did not comply with their duty.

In the account relationship, I do not have anything moving. The account was managed by them, called managed account, which they moved, was suggested by an account of them and how I could not stay long at the computer, because of studies, and found it great to have accepted the option. the account is fully cleared, the drives were erased that were made. I have a file showing the account connected, the other file is attached.

I'm really bad about it because I am indebted to the bank for lack of responsibility for them, I think that neither the lack of responsibility, I think it is misleading.

They should be punished to stop this from happening.

thank you

So it was a managed account! Did you sign any Limited Power of Attorney?

How did you make the withdrawal request? Was is just online or did you fill out any form?

They never emailed you a statement of your account? All the brokers I deal with sent me a daily statement of the transactions I had.

Did you try to call that number that is on the email you attached?

Is a managed account. Not signed anything. Neither knew it existed. They never gave me anything.
I made the request by phone and email, by phone when they answer, but i did not have any contact with them since the date of that email.
I never received any statement by email. I have already received signals daily on currency pairs, just that.
Exactly, I try to call this number and I dont have any answer. No one answers my calls or some kind of contact. They simply ignore me. I opened the account with the Carlos Lourenço soon after that he passed my account to Andrea Fernandes, i have the first email from Carlos, giving me a login and password, just that.

PS.:Carlos i met some time ago was actually a team, Carlos, Leonardo and Andrea. I knew them from YouTradeFX, i had some problems there, with withdrawal and decide to leave, but Carlos, Leonardo e Andrea they left before my withdrawal, they leave the YOUTRADEFX for some reason that i dont know and they enter on TRADE4YOUFX and called me. I opened this account with Carlos and soon after that he passed my account to Andrea. Then after that i just already contact with her. All these three were working in YouTradeFX and then went to Trade4youfx. I tried to contact Carlos by email, but i never had a contact after he passed me to Andrea'manager.

Related to former YouTradeFx employees. That's interesting.

Yo AsstMod! Can you bring this to YouTrade's attention. There might be some interesting infomation available.

I got some very interesting info from YouTradeFx's rep. Before revealing it, I want to see if Trade4YouFx has anything to say.

I've just sent an email to Andrea with a request to join the discussion.

Very well, let's wait for their contact ... I only want what is rightfully mine. I trusted these people, who in the beginning, especially Carlos, seemed very reliable. Do not know why they do this, a company that should profit greatly with their customers, do not need to "steal" as well. I would like to leave two messages here for everyone, 1) i really get to know more about other forex forums, if u could tell me, I'll tell this stories, they can not just do this with us and after just +-8 months pay what is ours and ready, is solved, and then immediately do it with others .... 2) to thank all those people involved with this forum ... people like you that make a difference! Thank you!

I hope AsstMod will reveal some news that will help you getting your money back. Let's see if Trade4YouFx will act professionally and join the discussion and let us hear their part of the story.

Raphael, Andrea & Leonardo are relatives from the same family.

Up until August 2011 they were employees of our company and were fired after we identified alleged fraudulent activities.

A few clients notified us that they were approached by a company called Trade4YouFX Online Forex & CFD Trading | Financial News and and that this company was representing itself and its website allegedly as a part of YouTradeFX (notice the similarities in the names). They even sent emails from the domain youtradfx.com.

We leave it up to the FPA & the authorities whether or not this is something legal or if this is fraudulent activities.

We immediately filed official complaints with both local & international authorities.

Last edited:
Back