GUILTY Case# 2014-083 | burrocampeador vs worldwidemarkets.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that WorldWideMarkets is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 58 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If they had an agreement with autoclicknews then they should have honored the trades made. I presumed Worldwide Markets were supposed to be good, I remember watching a webinar hosted by Craig Harris, where two of the company employees explained how the brokers filled positions and remember them saying that all brokers take the other side of retail traders directly or indirectly via a back office or sister company because of the high probability that they would end up busting the account in the end, obviously you made a nice profit and that came out of their pockets and looked for some excuses to not to have to pay.
Not even responding to this thread or to you is careless of them, but like most other bucket shop market maker company's they do not seem to give a dam, at least this time you will get your deposit back, but I think you have been scammed this time and vote accordingly.

Can I Have one question that should be answer by the owner of the issue, i reviewed your trading report and anyone can discover that all of your wining trades are opened and closed in the same minute, no problem you told us that u are working on spike news but is there are new at times like 13:47 or 1:12 all known news that make spikes are exactly like 2.:00 3:00 3:30 and not as fraction of minutes so i'm voting not guilty so please answer question especially i got back to the dates that are shown in your reports and saw meta trader history and i cannot find these spikes that are shown in your statement.

Can I Have one question that should be answer by the owner of the issue, i reviewed your trading report and anyone can discover that all of your wining trades are opened and closed in the same minute, no problem you told us that u are working on spike news but is there are new at times like 13:47 or 1:12 all known news that make spikes are exactly like 2.:00 3:00 3:30 and not as fraction of minutes so i'm voting not guilty so please answer question especially i got back to the dates that are shown in your reports and saw meta trader history and i cannot find these spikes that are shown in your statement.

Yes, most important news are at times like 4:30 or 8:30 or 10:00. But not all news are at these times: some are at times like 4:28 (some gbpusd) and 13:55 (some usdjpy), 21:45 (some nzdusd), 13:15, etc. But I can't find in the history what you say (times like 13:47 or 1:12). I do have some tests and stupid trades (0.01 lots) at 08.02.2013 08:24 and at 07.22.2013 14:37, but no more I think.

Back