GUILTY Case# 2014-185 | Sergio80 vs ironfx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that IronFx.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 55 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is the story :

You like a car... price is ok... you pay 10.000 $ for your nice car and you park it in the garage.
The day later you go in the garage... the car was stolen ! Oh my God !!!
Later the car dealer call you and say : " I'm sorry, I take your car because I was wrong to offer it at 10K, the better price is 15K ! "....

IronFx is the same... they are broker ... their job is QUOTE A PRICE.... nothing more, so how can they discharge their responsability to us as
trader for their feeds ? But obviously they don't give back money if you lose a trade.... have you ever heard of a broker that give you back
money for your losing trade because they offered you a " wrong " price ?.....

A ticket is a contract, and a contract must be respected!

Most if not all forex brokers are market makers. They don't pass your orders to the market because there is no market for 1 lot or 0.1 lot. The real spot forex market is only accessible to banks. Small traders like us are actually trading in virtual markets created by brokers, just like demo accounts. Even so, not all market makers behave the same. Some do honor their promise and let you profit because in the long run, there're lot more losers to cover the winners, the broker will make nice profits anyway. Some bad brokers have less patience so they simply alter your accounts and wipe your profits.

Back