GUILTY Case# 2015-170 | Soumen vs tradefxi.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe Tradefx.comi is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 60 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dear Sir

These people are trying to threaten me . They have sent across an email which reads as follows :

Hi,

You made a mistake you missed to think about your Indian government even you have attached screen shot of your profits so I don’t want to explain you its illegal so no matter what ever you complain nothing will happen if we want just once mail to RBI you are locked up & your trades & your transactions also displayed so don’t just fall in problem by knowing.

If you want your withdrawals pay the balance of 500$ or we will put case against you so that we can get penalty

Thanks!

Please advise ....

Man, this email seems to be written by a 10 year old who can't even construct proper sentences.

Don't even think about sending them any money. This is a well known trick to get as much as they can from you and the others.

Threatening a client, refusing to send money, lying about regulation. How much more GUILTY can TradeFxi be?

The reason why it's against the business practice of tradefxi.com to process withdrawals, is simply because all trades are sitting on their demo server. They can't send you "demo" money because it's only simulated gains and or losses. Contacting your payment processors, bank and or creditors with persistence can make a difference.

Based on...

Threats made against a trader.
A guilty vote against what appears to be a related company, FXIResolutions.
A Cysec warning for falsely claiming regulations which belong to another company.
This guilty vote.

The decision has been reached to declare TradeFXI.com to be a SCAM. It is now marked as such in the FPA's reviews.

Hi All

I would like to thank each one of you for taking such a great decision of declaring TradeFXI.com as a scam company.Perhaps a lot many people can be saved from getting cheated by these bunch of frauds !!!

Thanks
Soumen Majumdar

Back