GUILTY Case# 2016-156 | vethan vs option500.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Option500.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 87 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
According to scamadviser.com: option500.com
Website Value: $156.37 - shares with 64 others

This does not appear to be a legitimate broker operating this site. First of all, the fake awards it has embellished upon itself is glaringly obvious because it's not independently verifiable. Secondly, this website is off exchange without a valid liquidity provider which strongly indicates that all the quotes / trade results are paper simulated.

This organization option500.com boasts the slogan: "Feel the thrill of B.O." ... while in reality it's more like "Feel the smell of B.O. with a hint of credit card fart"...
hahaha

Vethan, I think you need to have a chat with WinChargeback. They've been able to help FPA members who have lost the first round or two of a DIY chargeback.

Yo AsstMod, I think this one needs to go to Open Cases soon.
This case is similar to my case with Alfatrade.
The same scenario, but who can help to return our stolen money??

It seems to be the same scams played out by far to many so call brokers, they do manipulate the trades so you loose the trades, and all the tricks to put more funds in so they can trade and recover your funds. never happens just clean you out.
I have had to many encounters with these types and I don't think there are to many genuine good brokers out there.
I also have given binary trading away do to losses and will not throw good many chasing losses to date.
Banc De Binary same situation with me as above, also securedoptions lost all fund after asking for withdrawal, AAoptions made trades without my consent, also lost 99% of funds $5.00 us left in account. Plusoptions traded on my behalf and lost all funds, issued bonuses 25k and lost them as well. I don't think there is an honest broker out there, they all use the same tricks.
Final losses all broker about 50k US
I can cover these losses (with other investments made by me outside of binary trading ) and get on with my life but no more binary trading ever again for me. Cant trust anyone of them to do the right thing FOR ME and not line there own pockets with your losses.
Finally I think they make trades to loose so they can cover trades by the big end of there traders to win.

Sounds about wright with all Binary Brokers for every 100 brokers you may be lucking to find 3 that would be genuine.
I no longer trade Binary Options because of all the scammers, have lost around 50k to various scam brokers but slowly recovering through FX trading small gains for a change rather than big losses all the time.
Good luck, hope you can get your money back.
Don't touch CFDstocks they have changed there name from AAOptions, crooks.
Just one of many (DO NOT TRADE WITH THEM)

Back