GUILTY Case# 2016-186 | sdiqbal80 vs rdgcm.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that RDGCM.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 62 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It is quite obvious where this is leading to. When such things happen in sequence like what is happening to u, its a sure bet that u hv been rigged by ridge.

Vote casted.

It is not rocket science to look up records and determine what happened. Even in the good old paper trail days something like this would take a couple of days ..... these are scam artists .... guilty

Guilty for sure! Get in touch with your bank and ask for a possibility for chargeback!
You should also ask for some restrictions on your card. Using your credit card for unauthorized transactions is illegal, your bank might help you to mark these transactions as fraudulent.

The bank is not helping as i immediately called the bank to block the card which they did so and the transaction was attempted but not through because of quick action. Therefore, on the banks system it is appearing that it was an attempt but not coming in statement and therefore the bank can not do anything.

Very good! You must ask for information about a chargeback of your deposit(s).
Will it be possible. Visa and MasterCard have 2 different rules for the period that a client can request a chargeback. The minimum is 180 days so you could still have a chance.
What's more, you had not signed a power of attorney. They cannot trade on your behalf. They can only provide signals which you can follow, nothing more!

Hi All,
I just tried to deposit some amount to RIDGE in order to check the status and it shows that the Merchant is closed or blocked.
Attached is the print screen of the same for record purpose only.

Attachments

• Merchant closed or blocked.png
    Merchant closed or blocked.png
    150.3 KB · Views: 2
You should also be dealing with the regulatory bodies on this issue.
if you want to look up who that is, look at my status message.
Good luck and GUILTY from me.

Back