GUILTY Case# 2016-186 | sdiqbal80 vs rdgcm.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that RDGCM.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 62 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi,
I have not been receiving any response from RIDGE despite sending them emails
I can not open my account, it's been disabled by them with out my concent, my email is not delivered to their account and receiving mail delivery failure, I can not login to account corner at their website it might be that my IP address could have been added to block contents.
Inshort I am not at all been able to contact or enter to their system.
I tried to contact them via different email addresses and over online chat corner but no success.
The only thing was I got a phone call as stated in my last comment and when I attend no one answer it and afterwards no contact.

Shahid

These RDGCM fraudsters are at it again, using their ole tricky technique where they hypothetically "lose all your money", create drama to try to make you "send more money" and then "ignore you" when you catch them red handed with their trickery and deception.

It's high time that the undertakers begin with the corporeal metrics 'cause they have one foot on the greed pedal while the other foot's already in the sepulcher of bad business plans.

Hi,
May i know the proceedings of my case?
How long it will take for resolution........
Regards,
Shahid

Ridge Capital now has a permanent warning and is 1 step closer to a Scam Label. It's now up to them to resolve your issue or to live with the damage revealing the facts about your case will cause.

For you, I recommend keeping up complaints with any regulator or law enforcement agency which will listen. If you see someone in Scam Alerts complaining about RDGCM, encourage them to file a Traders Court case. One more Guilty vote and they get labelled as a Scam. Look at all the padlocks which show dead scam companies here...

www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews?c%5B0%5D=7&c%5B1%5D=7&per-page=50&view-mode=list

Hi everyone, is there anything i need to provide inorder to get this going and able to get my money back??????
Shahid

Contact the authorities governing where the broker is located.
I gave you a link and there is even more info in the scams area.
All FPA can do is let others know what the broker has pulled so others can protect themselves.

Most brokers that get a guilty rating here go out of business because a lot of people leave them and new customers are hard to find when they right away see you are a scammer.

i contacted WINCHARGEBACK but still waiting for their response........
Can anyone give me any other entity to whom i can approach and pursue RIDGE for my lost money....
Regards,
Iqbal

Back