GUILTY Case# 2017-001 | jonaspfeffer vs aafxtrading.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that AAFxTrading.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 67 97.1%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dear FPA,

Why the open cases doesn't show our replies to the discussion and the proof we attached in the previous discussion?. This is absolutely Unfair you just showing one side of the story. Can you please tell us why it doesn't show our response on this case?

I've been trading with AAFx Trading for nearly a 2 years . While my experience hasn't been without it's bumps in customer service and platform tech, overall, I can't complain. Every issue I've ever had, AAFx Trading has been relatively quick to remedy. Unlike many in the retail spectrum, I don't judge AAFx Trading based on my profitability, I judge them based on the services a brokerage is supposed to provide. I also don't judge the company on a single occurrence or past discrepencies that had no impact on me, I judge them based on my own aggregate experiences.

-Execution is excellent.

-Customer service can, at times, use some work. But is typically satisfactory. It's hard for me to give a "fair" review on customer service since I think, in my time with them, I've only required their services 3 times.

-Platform technology is good. As with most brokers, there's a noticeable lack of basic and meaningful information provided through platforms. Though AAFx Trading proprietary platform is always being improved and is, from my perspective, far superior to MT4 in terms of information contained therein and user interface flexibility.

-Data feed is steady. I used to experience with the MT4 feed

For what a brokerage is supposed to do, AAFx Trading generally excels. Access to liquidity, order execution, trading costs, instruments offered, deposit and withdrawal, customer service, platform choices; all of it generally beats my expectations. If I had any caveats, they would lie in information provision. Though, in fairness, I'd probably have those caveats regardless as to which broker I'm with. There is some information you shouldn't have to code or download an indicator to retrieve but again, this isn't exclusive to AAFx Trading so, I won't subtract from my review for it.

The environment for retail traders when it comes to understanding the business that they're in is a very toxic mix of ignorance, disillusion, false hope, and ego. If everyone were on the same level, markets just wouldn't work.

I've been trading with AAFx Trading for nearly a 2 years . While my experience hasn't been without it's bumps in customer service and platform tech, overall, I can't complain. Every issue I've ever had, AAFx Trading has been relatively quick to remedy. Unlike many in the retail spectrum, I don't judge AAFx Trading based on my profitability, I judge them based on the services a brokerage is supposed to provide. I also don't judge the company on a single occurrence or past discrepencies that had no impact on me, I judge them based on my own aggregate experiences.

-Execution is excellent.

-Customer service can, at times, use some work. But is typically satisfactory. It's hard for me to give a "fair" review on customer service since I think, in my time with them, I've only required their services 3 times.

-Platform technology is good. As with most brokers, there's a noticeable lack of basic and meaningful information provided through platforms. Though AAFx Trading proprietary platform is always being improved and is, from my perspective, far superior to MT4 in terms of information contained therein and user interface flexibility.

-Data feed is steady. I used to experience with the MT4 feed

For what a brokerage is supposed to do, AAFx Trading generally excels. Access to liquidity, order execution, trading costs, instruments offered, deposit and withdrawal, customer service, platform choices; all of it generally beats my expectations. If I had any caveats, they would lie in information provision. Though, in fairness, I'd probably have those caveats regardless as to which broker I'm with. There is some information you shouldn't have to code or download an indicator to retrieve but again, this isn't exclusive to AAFx Trading so, I won't subtract from my review for it.

The environment for retail traders when it comes to understanding the business that they're in is a very toxic mix of ignorance, disillusion, false hope, and ego. If everyone were on the same level, markets just wouldn't work.

Thanks for your review. I appreciate that an Indian model comes visiting the FPA just in that moment where a case is filed against his preferred broker.

upload_2017-1-30_16-59-4.png

upload_2017-1-30_16-58-41.png

upload_2017-1-30_16-59-51.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-1-30_16-58-59.png
    upload_2017-1-30_16-58-59.png
    96.5 KB · Views: 8
Back